It's Tuesday in Mecca, and Boston got Bombed

POLL: Who dropped the ball?

You may select 1 option

LINK

The ladies of Hamas and Al Qaeda are singing their now famous yoddles.

Who dropped the ball?

~Image

A couple suggestions who may have dropped the ball:

1) Obombo dropped the ball. He's always dropping balls and then tries to call a "Mulligan" after the fact.
2) As an LIV, I'm still waiting to see if Kim Kardashian's gut exploded that caused this unfortunate event. TMZ, where are you to tell me what to think?!

Current Truth... It's the Sequester, comrades:

Kristof Blames Boston Attack on Senate GOP Blocking ATF Director

In the aftermath of the horrific terrorist attack in Boston on Monday, which has yet to be credited to any group or individual, the left couldn't hold back its political rage. Nicholas Kristof, columnist for the New York Times, tweeted:

Thank you for that, Comrade Menace. It's like having a low-information orgasm.

boston.jpg
This just in: President Barackzebub Hussein Obama vows to assign Comrade Hillary Clinton to get to the bottom of today's tragedy in Boston.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:This just in: President Barackzebub Hussein Obama vows to assign Comrade Hillary Clinton to get to the bottom of today's tragedy in Boston.
I can't explain it, but I feel so much better now; like a rush of relief.

This never would have happened if Boston had declared the marathon a Bomb Free Zone!

OUTLAW BOMBS!!! BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ALL BOMB PURCHASES!!!

In light of this attack, the ony reasonable response is to confiscate the people's assault weapons. That's the only way we can guarantee the people's safety.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:This never would have happened if Boston had declared the marathon a Bomb Free Zone!

OUTLAW BOMBS!!! BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ALL BOMB PURCHASES!!!
If only terrorists underwent the same level of scrutiny I suffered to get my LTC (carry license) in MA there would be no bombings - primarily because most of them would be shipped the hell out of here.

I (unfortunately) run into a local fairly prominent "Republican" at the Postal Orifice here occasionally after work... naturally, today had to be one of those days. Total RINO. He immediately started spouting about Boston and how it's Tax Day, etc., so I interrupted him and cut to the chase - said "I'm pretty sure it was the Tea Party - in fact if you look closely, Sarah Palin's fingerprints are all over it."

Shut him right down.

Dear Leader will not let this crisis go to waste. Now he can push for a ban on all running races, especially marathons. Marathons were never a good idea. The guy that ran the first marathon dropped dead at the end. Marathons kill! Is there a Youtube video we can he can blame this on?

Perhaps we should outlaw the right to assemble…..We need to have background checks at all supermarkets when purchasing household products.This tragedy is of a greater scale than any of us could have possibly imagined. Thousands, of people had to be in cahoots with Bush in order to pull the whole thing off. I'm on to it!

BostonMarathonExplosion sm..jpg

Looks like another " Arab Spring "

( Thank Allah we have one of their own in The White House.)

Comrades! Stop idle speculations immediately! Don't you know the template?

We mustn't let anyone jump to conclusions about [redacted] foreign terrorism until we rule out, after a prolonged and thorough investigation, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that this was not a right-wing Tea Party / Republican conspiracy.

Take example from this compliant useful comrade:

[redacted], Comrade People's Director! And thank you for bringing us back to [redacted]!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: This just in: President Barackzebub Hussein Obama vows to assign Comrade Hillary Clinton to get to the bottom of today's tragedy in Boston.
Translation: Let's hurry up and find this guy fast so we can give him a professorship at an Ivy League university and make him a Special Advisor to the President, just like Obama's pal Bill Ayres. All Heil Obama.

NEWSFLASH! Nicholas Krist-off, along with the SPLC, are diligently working with Eric "Holdem" Holder searching for any recent statements or quotes that Sarah Palin may have made using the term "crosshairs". They are also scanning archives of the Rush Limbaugh show searching for any use of the word "terrorist".

Learning from past experience, in regards to the Loughner case, it is only reasonable -- and completely logical -- to assume that whoever was responsible for this act was exposed to the highly influential mind controlling "dog whistle" words made by either Palin or Limbaugh.

So far, still no word from TMZ as to how Kim Kardashian feels about this incident or if she has added another 100 pounds in response to it. The LIVs have no comment, or thoughts, in regards to this. An interview with one LIV revealed that it was believed someone had their Playstation hooked up to their gazillion watt car stereo subwoofer system while they were playing Black Ops III and that's what caused the "explosion".

No further comments at this time.

Sarah Palin made repeated references to a “race” in the months leading up to the 2008 Presidential election, which obviously incited Tea Partiers to blow up the Boston Marathon five years later.

Mother "fker" Jones is already speculating that a Coke can with a pubic hair on it might be traced to Sarah Palin. This could be the secret clue that will crack this case wide open.

Meanwhile, no word on who Ben Gazzi is related to.

It is time to arrest all 70 year old bag ladies and toddlers carrying backpacks!!!!!

Indeed, Comrade Jíbaro, you nailed the 'suspects'!

Clearly it's the revolutionary in the middle of the bottom photo who has ALREADY planted his explosive device! FIND HIM!

Just a thought, but if this happened in Jerusalem, wouldn't the bombers be lauded as heroes by the liberal media?

Great Googly-moogly, Comrade Brainiac! Are you trying to suggest the Pre-Occupied Lame Street media's defeaning silence on this matter is showing some... hypocrisy? May it never be!

When was the last time you had your Jiffy-Lobo™? You may be due for one real soon...
if'n ya catchin' my drift