James Woods tweets The People's Cube picture of Hillary bus

James_Woods_Tweet_Hillary.jpg

This picture came to our attention via Facebook, but here's the Tweet itself. We must have Photoshopped the Hillary insignia on the bus too realistically because Mr. James Woods apparently took it for the real deal.

Truth be told, we just wanted to illustrate a small post made almost a year ago by Hammer and Loupe, so we found a picture of a bus being pushed, changed the background a bit, and added Hillary's face and her name to it.

In a way it was prophetic because the red and blue circles with the white arrow on the bus are similar to what later became Hillary's new logo, except her shapes are rectangular. Either that, or Hillary's logo design committee saw our picture and decided to go with the concept.

Hillary_Logo_real_600.png

Here's the live Tweet so it's easier to check on the growing number of retweets.

Someone should shop a group of people being thrown under a Hillary 2016 bus.

That image is awesome, and James Woods is a great actor and American.

It goes to show things are still as important now as they were back then. So we are ahead of our time and very close to Next Tuesday with this in mind.

The People's Cube™ ought to be essential reading for all Party™ members so that they can know where we will be in two (2) years time. We cannot get ahead of ourselves nor be ahead of our time.

Our time is now!

We are the ones we have been waiting for!

This is Utopia™!

The World of Next Tuesday™ is timeless.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:The People's Cube™ ought to be essential reading for all Party™ members so that they can know where we will be in two (2) years time. We cannot get ahead of ourselves nor be ahead of our time....

Waiting For Obama.
Scene 1.
[indentr]VLADIMIR:
(gloomily). It's too much for one man. (Pause. Cheerfully.) On the other hand, what's the good of losing heart now, that's what I say. We should have thought of it a million years ago, in the nineties.

ESTRAGON:
Ah, stop blathering and help me off with this bloody thing.

VLADIMIR:
Hand in hand from the top of the World Trade Center, among the first. We were respectable in those days. Now it's too late. They wouldn't even let us up. (Estragon tears at his boot.) What are you doing?

ESTRAGON:
Taking off my boot so my foot won't get stuck when I cram it up your arse. Did that never happen to you?

VLADIMIR:
No.

ESTRAGON:
Then this may be a learning experience.

[/indentr]

Lev Termen wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:The People's Cube™ ought to be essential reading for all Party™ members so that they can know where we will be in two (2) years time. We cannot get ahead of ourselves nor be ahead of our time....

Waiting For Obama.
Scene 1.
[indentr]VLADIMIR:
(gloomily). It's too much for one man. (Pause. Cheerfully.) On the other hand, what's the good of losing heart now, that's what I say. We should have thought of it a million years ago, in the nineties.

ESTRAGON:
Ah, stop blathering and help me off with this bloody thing.

VLADIMIR:
Hand in hand from the top of the World Trade Center, among the first. We were respectable in those days. Now it's too late. They wouldn't even let us up. (Estragon tears at his boot.) What are you doing?

ESTRAGON:
Taking off my boot so my foot won't get stuck when I cram it up your arse. Did that never happen to you?

VLADIMIR:
No.

ESTRAGON:
Then this may be a learning experience.

[/indentr]
07.jpg

I'm not sure what Kaptain Kangaroo Kourt, Lev Termen, or Captain Craptek are talking about but that guy has one helluva manspread! On the other hand, her spread is as tight as a mole's squirrel's ass.

Kremlin Dais wrote:Someone should shop a group of people being thrown under a Hillary 2016 bus.

That image is awesome, and James Woods is a great actor and American.

joe-biden-under-hillarys-bus-0-.jpg

Paraphrasing that American folk hero: "She never hit the brakes and she was shifting gears."

Comrade Putout wrote:.
I'm not sure what Kaptain Kangaroo Kourt, Lev Termen, or Captain Craptek are talking about but that guy has one helluva manspread! On the other hand, her spread is as tight as a mole's squirrel's ass.

I noticed that, also, comrade May. It seems to me that the image is synonymous with the life story of Hill and Billy Clinton. In the final analysis, it's a most appropriate image.