Janet No Like Arizona. Janet SMASH Arizona!

Hello everybody. Janet want to share pretty story with you. Janet sad at Arizona.

Jay Gaynor wrote wrote: PHOENIX, July 25 (Reuters) - Nicaraguan mother Lorena Aguilar hawks a television set and a few clothes on the baking sidewalk outside her west Phoenix apartment block.
A few paces up the street, her undocumented Mexican neighbor Wendi Villasenor touts a kitchen table, some chairs and a few dishes as her family scrambles to get out of Arizona ahead of a looming crackdown on illegal immigrants.

"Everyone is selling up the little they have and leaving," said Villasenor, 31, who is headed for Pennsylvania. "We have no alternative. They have us cornered." The two women are among scores of illegal immigrant families across Phoenix hauling the contents of their homes into the yard this weekend as they rush to sell up and get out before the state law takes effect on Thursday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/markets ... 3220100725
Janet's heart bleed for Arizona. Janet have no heart. Janet monster cobbled from remains of former government employees. Janet live with Nancy. Janet love Nancy. Janet want people to stay in Arizona if people name not Elian Gonzalez. I sent Elian Gonzalez home because he did not have papers. Elian needed papers, but not Wendi Villasenor.

Janet hate Arizona! Janet CRUSH Arizona! Janet SMASH American people! I ate crayons for lunch today and I have to go poop now. I love you! Bye-bye!

Welcome Janet,

You seem to have the qualities that will make you fit right in here at the Cube. Do you still have any connections in the Justice Department? Just wondered.

Janet wrote:
"Everyone is selling up the little they have and leaving," said Villasenor, 31, who is headed for Pennsylvania.

Oh great! I mean...Oh, great...we need more diversity here in PA. I'm sure she'll fit right in, half the people already speak Hispaniel. (Pssst, Laika, better bolt your kitchen table to the floor)

[OFF]

I hope she knows we're planning to enact the same law as Arizona. The city of Hazelton and Northampton County already have tough immigration laws. Maybe she should just keep on movin' to New Jersey.

Leninka wrote:Welcome Janet,

You seem to have the qualities that will make you fit right in here at the Cube. Do you still have any connections in the Justice Department? Just wondered.
Janet is justice. Janet break legs for Party. Janet SMASH enemies of Clintons. Janet show pretty interns to the Oval Office. You be Janet's friend? Janet like pretty ladies -- especially hairy kinds of ladies.

I've been waxing my beard for months, now, Janet, can't you tell? Geesh.

Back when Janet was Attorney General we used to call her "the long hairy arm of the law."

That looks like Comrade Dan Akroyd not somuch in drag.

Welcome to the Kollektive, comrade Man-Hands!

Exodus (movie trailer)
And the Mad Monk Grigori led the multitudes out of the cursed lands of Arizona. They came with belongings, their kitchen tables and chairs. Their color TVs weighed heavily upon them, but they struggled forward. Yea, the large and the small, the old and the young stepped forward, for theirs was the dream of the promised land, the golden lands of Kalifornia.

And they came upon the banks of the the mighty Rio Grande and the people were afraid. They said unto Grigori;"You have led us to ruin! The blood crazed forces of the evil Governor Jan Brewer are closing upon us and our path is blocked by the mighty river. Woe unto us and curses upon you Grigori!"

And Grigori said;
Fear not my children, for ours is the Power of Righteous Indignation! I carry in my hand the Staff of the Obama. Behold his mighty power:

Grigori held forth his staff against the mighty river and yea the waters did part. With Grigori leading, the multitudes then crossed to the homeland. He then stood upon a burned out Hummer with his arms outstretched as a beacon of hope and change.

Not content with the multitudes leaving, the evil forces of the hateful Governor followed the multitudes in to the parted waters. Grigori, clutching his staff in his left hand, then closed his arms and the waters closed upon the evil ones. And the multitudes rejoiced, for today was the day of their deliverance.

Welcome Comrade Janet

So, um... erm... Janet is it?
You might want to spend a little time a Jiffy Lobo. I believe they also offer anger enhancement management sessions as well.

Your focused energy will do much for The Cause... no doubt... no really... I'm sure... almost sure.

Leninka wrote:I've been waxing my beard for months, now, Janet, can't you tell? Geesh.
Wait! Wait, you had a beard? I mean, I know Mrs. Al Czarweary (hope the spelling is right) has a beard, but I didn't know you did. I must complement you on a fine job of waxing.

Wait a tic, I thought the One was suing the state of Arizona for such racial actions. As such, shouldn't the law be nullified until the verdict is said?

Commissar_Elliott wrote: Wait! Wait, you had a beard? I mean, I know Mrs. Al Czarweary (hope the spelling is right) has a beard, but I didn't know you did. I must complement you on a fine job of waxing.

Oh sure Leninka had a beard for years. But I thought (in the words of Mrs. Al) she's been
"using of the blow jobs" to keep the stubble off her chin. That is to say, using a blow torch.

Janet try the trendy new MTE flip-do? Janet like?Image

Do anyone else not agree that Janet Reno and Janet Napolitano would make a real cute couple? Think about it Janet . . the towels could all say "Comarde Janet", after all.

nap.jpg
reno.jpg

Fraulein Pulloskies, I am denouncing every image you have created in my mind.
Clearly you have committed a thought crime.

It's about time we had a matchmaking service here at the Cube. Comrade Marxist, surely there is the perfect prog woman out there for you, that is, if you are available.

I would require a man who doesn't mind a woman who uses a blow torch to burn off her beard. Actually, my blow torch just melts the hair wax into my hair before I yank it all out of my face -- ouch! It's painful just thinking about it.

Groucho Marxist wrote:Fraulein Pulloskies, I am denouncing every image you have created in my mind.
Clearly you have committed a thought crime.

I denounce your denouncing . . . and offer up a newer image. This is not glorious? Is not not heartburn warming? All this time I was we were was under the misconception that Ms. Reno would be matched to the other Ms. Janet and all the time, there was this authentic photo of you and the lovely cough Mr. Ms. Reno.
Are congrats in order?!

reno.jpg

Just in:
mj.jpg

Time to come clean Comrade Groucho Marxist!

aaak, two?! PERVERT. . . . which makes him such a progressive Prog, does it not?

YOUR WINKS DON'T WORK ON ME, COMRADE WHOOPIE!

(but if you'd like to make a donation to one of my favorite charities [to be designated by me at some future date] please send said donation to my private email address!).

Image This looks like much hot babeage, No?
Image This? Not so much.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: (but if you'd like to make a donation to one of my favorite charities [to be designated by me at some future date] please send said donation to my private email address!).

Sorry I only donate to the local sperm bank. It's cheaper than joining a gym.

images.jpg

Here's a lovely couple. They don't believe in an individual's right to own a handgun (one of them ruled in favor of the city of Chicago to ban handguns). However, they do believe that people who don't purchase health insurance ought to be fined or put in jail, at the point of a gun (so implied the other during her confirmation hearings).

SotomayorKagan.jpg

Oooo Leninka, I see the makings of a lesbian 3 way mud wrestling death match.

In this corner, weighing in at 185 lbs, Janet El Rrrrrenooo.

And in this corner weighing in at 180 lbs, Elaina Raygun Kaaaay-Gun.

And in this corner weighing in at 165 lbs, Jaaaaanet Napalm Napalitanooooo.

Wow comrade, they are really skilled at cutting to make those weights at match time!

Now those are prog women who really do like to throw their weight around. It seems that wherever these types go, death, mayhem and misery are not far behind. Janet, of course, was in charge of the purges at Waco, and surely, KayGan and SotoMayore will have their chances to achieve similar feats.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: (but if you'd like to make a donation to one of my favorite charities [to be designated by me at some future date] please send said donation to my private email address!).

Sorry I only donate to the local sperm bank. It's cheaper than joining a gym.

No such donations are needed at this required time (Misha has been such a dutifully helper in the beet filed) but I will keep your request on my calendar (in very small letters). Your personal rendering of you physic is very, ummm, telling.

Leninka are you suggesting us Prog Gals ™ embark on a mud wrestling adventure? I have a grand remembrance of our last playing mud- fling. ah, the days of our youthful exuberance. . . had to believe that was last year.
mud2.jpg

Frau, you read my mind, I been toying with the idea of a gulag gals mud wrestling extravaganza for several days and last night I accumulated several images of wymenz getting down and dirty. A few face transplants and I'm good to go.

But dare I? I don't know if I can handle any more whacks from Pinkie.

About the sperm bank, some guys get paid, some do it for free, for some reason they make me pay for the privilege (go figger). I do it because they got a hot Asian babe as a receptionist. I wonder if she listens at the door while I'm busy? What would she hear? "Oooo, ahhh, hot Asian babe."

One time they paid me $60 for my "donation" and I slapped my forehead when I realized that had I been going there since age 16 I coulda bought a house by now. Maybe a yacht too.

Gulag gals won't you come out tonight, come out tonight

Groucho Marxist wrote:Gulag gals won't you come out tonight, come out tonight

And dance by the light of the moon? Don't even think about it Groucho, they're all werewolves.

Excellent quote above our favorite illogical gals, there, People's Comrade.

Comrade Whoopie,

You dirty old man. You too, Groucho. However, if both of you donated sperm to the lovely couple above, we would be assured of another generation of masculine, progressively minded irrational thinkers.

Fraulein,

Oh, if we could only go through a wormhole back to those days. I don't see a single wrinkle on you.

Leninka wrote:Excellent quote above our favorite illogical gals, there, People's Comrade.

Comrade Whoopie,

You dirty old man. You too, Groucho. However, if both of you donated sperm to the lovely couple above, we would be assured of another generation of masculine, progressively minded irrational thinkers.

Fraulein,

Oh, if we could only go through a wormhole back to those days. I don't see a single wrinkle on you.
AUUUUUUUUUUGHHHH I denounce you!!!! I must go for re-education now. Must unlearn current thought crimes.

Groucho Marxist,

Well, I never. What on earth are you talking about? Do you not find having you sperm transferred to a turkey baster desirable?