Jesse Jackson - Heaven's Bouncer

jesse help600.jpg

Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify to Get Into Jesus' Kingdom'

Protest production has been suffering of late. Several of our more religious comrades have been conscripted into the Heavenly Screeners and Bouncers Group. This is a noble task and worthwhile in every respect. But these vacancies must be filled.

The application process is now open for Race Baiters, Color Extortionists and Shameless Self Promoters. We must fill these vacancies.

Thank you in advance. We appreciate your stepping up in our time of need. No reasonable applicant will be denied.

As this smuggled YouTube video proves, Joel Osteen is completely unworthy to fill any position in the Heavenly Screeners and Bouncers openings.

I wonder if Obama will make the CUT. Minus his nuts, of course.

Jesse needs to stop trying to get on my good side.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:I wonder if Obama will make the CUT. Minus his nuts, of course. Jesse needs to stop trying to get on my good side.
Thank you for reminding me of this People's Cube klassik -

Obama's Nuts And Their Magical Properties

[img]/images/Obama_Jackson_Nuts.jpg[/img]
Jesse Jackson's nut envy is
understandable once you realize
the power and the magnitude
of Obama's testicles.
The fact that the former Democratic presidential candidate and civil rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson wanted to cut out some of Barack Obama's nuts for himself was hardly a surprise to anyone familiar with their miraculous properties. For a long time, people from all cultures of America and beyond have sought to incorporate Obama's nuts into their lives, both as objects of beauty and as tools for the body, mind and spirit.

Every Obama's nut is unique with various properties and characteristics and has the ability to induce hope, as well as store, receive, and transmit energy. Other legendary properties include the ability to attract compassion and understanding of the media, reveal the location of other people's money, ward off unwanted inquiries, and prevent drug overdose.

Despite the common fears, Jackson's plan to collect Obama's nuts wasn't meant to hurt the presidential hopeful - it is a known fact that for every cut out Obama's nut, two more will grow in its place. For every four cut out nuts, eight more will grow, and so on. As of last month, Obama's scrotum resembled a large cluster of table grapes that experts compare to a delicious mix between Fantasy Seedless and Bluebell.

[img]/images/Obama_Mixed_Nuts.gif[/img]

MORE >> https://thepeoplescube.com/current-trut ... t2135.html

Red Square wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:I wonder if Obama will make the CUT. Minus his nuts, of course. Jesse needs to stop trying to get on my good side.
Thank you for reminding me of this People's Cube klassik -

Obama's Nuts And Their Magical Properties

[img]/images/Obama_Jackson_Nuts.jpg[/img]
Jesse Jackson's nut envy is
understandable once you realize
the power and the magnitude
of Obama's testicles.
The fact that the former Democratic presidential candidate and civil rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson wanted to cut out some of Barack Obama's nuts for himself was hardly a surprise to anyone familiar with their miraculous properties. For a long time, people from all cultures of America and beyond have sought to incorporate Obama's nuts into their lives, both as objects of beauty and as tools for the body, mind and spirit.

Every Obama's nut is unique with various properties and characteristics and has the ability to induce hope, as well as store, receive, and transmit energy. Other legendary properties include the ability to attract compassion and understanding of the media, reveal the location of other people's money, ward off unwanted inquiries, and prevent drug overdose.

Despite the common fears, Jackson's plan to collect Obama's nuts wasn't meant to hurt the presidential hopeful - it is a known fact that for every cut out Obama's nut, two more will grow in its place. For every four cut out nuts, eight more will grow, and so on. As of last month, Obama's scrotum resembled a large cluster of table grapes that experts compare to a delicious mix between Fantasy Seedless and Bluebell.

[img]/images/Obama_Mixed_Nuts.gif[/img]

MORE >> https://thepeoplescube.com/current-trut ... t2135.html

I wish you hadn't shown that to me Comrade Direcktor. That cotton pickin all inclusive list of nuts has my nut bustin bucket list in overflow mode. Although, if I associate actual people to the type, I may have already busted some. I know I have busted quite a few moon nuts so I can probably cross that one off.

My Precious - We Must Cut Obama's Nuts Off To Regain The Magic
my precious.jpg