Jiffy-Lobo makes for obesity?

This just in from respected news agency Rooters™.

A variant of the FAT (Flabby And Tubby) gene that more than hundreds of thousands of US populations are of carrying is also cause of reduce brain volume.

To make for simpleness: Peoples with FAT genes have little brains. (And mens with FAT jeans have little something else but that for different study)

Also peoples with obese variant of FAT gene have 8 percent less tissue in frontal lobe. Less frontal lobe tissue lead to peoples being obese.

In stunning rebuttal, the Capitalist Conservative Clinging Piggies (CCCP but no relation to TRUE CCCP just kopy-kat organization) try to make connection to fatness and Jiffy-Lobos. They to say that time honored Jiffy-Lobo, a procedure most used in helping peoples to arrive at korrekt Progressive principles and now covered under Obooboocare, can be of causing more peoples to be of the obese size.

To make for disproving the FAKE CCCP, a different study was to be started and for it they look to peoples already living life as Progressive Peoples™ should be to living and noticed sect called Amish. The Amish peoples too have high percentage of FAT gene but they remains to be slimly.

It to be determined that Amish simple life like Gulag simple life – no electricity, no carbon-polluting vehicle, no fancy gadget like iPod (but still to use BlackBerrys and feminist sanitation iPad for Party Elite™) and hard work on beet farm make for stopping FAT gene from working.

But to be fair, as all Progressive Peoples™ are always fair and balanced, they to say that enjoyers of Jiffy-Lobo who are lazy still and do not do the hard works and cling to such conservative capitalist position like guns and religions and McDonalds, they to become obese. That exact same thing First Lady Mo has been to say in her ‘Let's Move' campaign – a campaign that set in motion promotion of Obama Commemorative Bedpan.

What study brings to conclusion is that Jiffy-Lobo when properly used with re-education camps makes for slimly Progressives peoples.

"What study brings to conclusion is that Jiffy-Lobo when properly used with re-education camps makes for slimly Progressives peoples."
How gloriously said and gloriously put, Comradess Mrs.Al. Another brilliantly wrote writted written peace piece from your Proggie fingerriips . . fingertips (please excuse. After long day in beet fields I indulge in some tiny cup of Vodka for medicinal purposes of course. It helps to cut the red in beet stained foot feet while taken internally). Such excellent writing, I ponder if you should be the New Cube Report ™since I grow anxious over lovely comradess Pamalinsky present 'Cube state ™ '.

To make for simpleness: Peoples with FAT genes have little brains. (And mens with FAT jeans have little something else but that for different study)
I am so most anxious to hear of 'DIFFERENT STUDY'. Can we expect quick followup? My mind digresses to dear late Mr. P (gives me a headache) and his jean gene problems in jeans. (little feet, little men....) I look forward to your next enlightening article!

I don't need no stinkin' study to know that jiffy-lobo does no harm whatsoever. Just look at the Borg queen 2 of One. Not only is she narrowly straight in body and mind but she is also well endowed in a manly way.

Michelle bulge.gif

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I don't need no stinkin' study to know that jiffy-lobo does no harm whatsoever. Just look at the Borg queen 2 of One. Not only is she narrowly straight in body and mind but she is also well endowed in a manly way.

Michelle bulge.gif

A simple denouncement would never do for such a crime against the state to imply MO has man parts!

I demand a full investigation, procrastination and cavity search!

Comrade Buffoon wrote: A simple denouncement would never do for such a crime against the state to imply MO has man parts!

What such a good idea you to have, Comrade. My peoples always looking for cavities to hide do secret mens business in. Perhaps Mo could lend more than just hand to assist with such activities.

Okay, so the Capitalist Conservative Clinging Piggies (CCCP but no relation to TRUE CCCP just kopy-kat organization) say that Jiffi-Lobo causes obesity, but not if we truly live the lifestyle of the gulag (Amish). But thanks to Comrade MO, those who refuse to live gulag lifestyle will be dealt with accordingly, and eventually become slim. Very good.
So - long live Jiffi-Lobo and Comrade Mo - between the two of them we will be both slim and complacent ninniessmarter than all Capitalist Conservative Clinging Piggies. Again, very good.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote: What such a good idea you to have, Comrade. My peoples always looking for cavities to hide do secret mens business in. Perhaps Mo could lend more than just hand to assist with such activities.

Mama Mo is most progressive Progressive. She has her hands in all the collectives privates to determine how much eatable we consume and what they are. No more donuts hidden in any cavity, no more smokes for the Ob either. Mama Mo is in charge of all consumptions. (now, I must run back to the gulag galley and hide the salt.)

Laika the Space Dog wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:I don't need no stinkin' study to know that jiffy-lobo does no harm whatsoever. Just look at the Borg queen 2 of One. Not only is she narrowly straight in body and mind but she is also well endowed in a manly way.

Michelle bulge.gif

A simple denouncement would never do for such a crime against the state to imply MO has man parts!

Buffoon!

Her Shelliness is perfectly entitled as a womyn to have so-called "Man-parts" if she so choses!Our Progressive science has given us an addidicktomy which is covered under Obamacare.
This has been a glorious effort for equal rights (and parts) for womyn (and men) since the struggles engaged by the Peoples Front of Judea in 33 CE (or 599 BM, Before Mohammed).
You may now undergo self criticism.

OFF
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!
She uses a Swiffer pad for "that time of the month".

Laika the Space Dog wrote: ......
Her Shelliness is perfectly entitled as a womyn to have so-called "Man-parts" if she so choses!Our Progressive science has given us an addidicktomy which is covered under Obamacare.
ummmmm, I'm thinking an addidictomy might be most useful at gulag picnics. Bushes (not to be confused with Bushitler!) are always so full.