Jimmy Carter sends his condolences

Ah, how progressive, comrades. Our beloved Jimmy Carter, best ex-president ever (that is, unless his Oliness should ever be deposed, Lenin forbid) has expressed his condolences to the people of North Korea:

Former President Jimmy Carter has sent North Korea a message of condolence over the death of Kim Jong-il and wished “every success” to the man expected to take over as dictator, according to the communist country's state-run news agency.
A dispatch from the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said Mr. Carter sent the message to Kim Jong-un, Kim Jong-il's son and heir apparent.
In the message Jimmy Carter extended condolences to Kim Jong Un and the Korean people over the demise of leader Kim Jong Il. He wished Kim Jong Un every success as he assumes his new responsibility of leadership, looking forward to another visit to [North Korea] in the future,” the KCNA dispatch read.

I too wish to extend my condolences to the people of North Korea for the tragic demise of the Dear Leader, and wish every success to the Dear Leader Mk II ™ in his takeover of the brutal dictatorship People's Paradise that is North Korea. Join me, won't you comrades? Let us all mindlessly chant our support of Kim Jong Un as we once did Kim Jong Il and Kim Il Sung before him.

You know, I think I've figured out why Carter does what he does. When you think about it,
I guess it makes sense that Carter cozies up to the world's evil dictators like he does, because he is destined to spend a lot of time with them.

Like an eternity.

M84
Our Obamessiah also only has so many hours to His day and surely Comrade Carter is simply trying to meet with the leaders His Oliness does not!

Image Best theory I've heard yet =-p