Jimmy Purges Jews From Komintern

carter.jpg
With brave leadership and sweeping authority, Jimmy Karter has sifted through his Karter Komintern and purged the last of 14 remaining Jewish members, while declaring Israel a terrorist state and an enemy of the People.

Jimmy explained, "The Israeli Apartheid of protecting its borders from its avowed enemy should be condemned by the International Community and the UNAK (United Nations Against Kikes). I am awash with outrage over the Jewish reign upon Amerikkka, the rising tide of Zionism in the world and in the world banking system, the repression and suffering of Muslims and Arabs everywhere and the global rise of globalization. All of it caused and controlled by the Jews."

"It's not that I hate Jews per say, but the State of Israel should be wiped off the face of the map and all its inhabitants and supporters should be sentenced by the World Court to burn in the furnace of the common good!"

—Jimmy Karter

In a Komintern courtroom, the Gang of Fourteen Jews read their confessions of Zionistic intentions to the pleasant Jimmy as he lowered his gavel and condemned the Jewish criminals to his peanut farm for a lifetime of exercise and social liberation.

"This is just the beginning of the fun I have in store for our Jewish friends. On the horizon, I foresee a global wide KrystalNight filled with foreboding fantasy."

Carter Center advisers resign over book

Ha, just like in the assembly at my skool to commemorate MLK day. One of the student speakers gave a speech on tolerance and good progressive values which are being remorselessly pounded into the skulls of today's youth. In her speech, she compared the "stealing" of Palestinian lands to create Israel to the people who killed Martin Luther King Jr.

The enemies of the People might say that Israel, being a free democratic country based on reason, is an outpost of the Western civilization in the backwards and despotic Middle East. But we, the progressive vanguard of the People, know that all cultures are equal and there is no such thing as reason, and that freedom and democracy are just different words for slavery and oppression.

Carter is yet another voice screaming from the rooftops about the ancient Zionist conspiracy, in which the Zionists had induced the West to value reason, culture, and objective reality - all with one selfish goal of conditioning the Western mind to be sympathetic with the Jews when they finally create their illegal Zionist entity called Israel.

Red Square wrote:Carter is yet another voice screaming from the rooftops about the ancient Zionist conspiracy, in which the Zionists had induced the West to value reason, culture, and objective reality - all with one selfish goal of conditioning the Western mind to be sympathetic with the Jews when they finally create their illegal Zionist entity called Israel.

ClickHERE to hear Sister Massively Opiated's reaction to Glorious Red Square's astoundingly circular discussion... it's very ROUNDNESS overcomes me aesthetically...

... still... I'm am slightly confounded. Was it not Komrade Karter who once opined that to sin in one's heart is no different than committing the act itself? And yet he is spurring entire refugee camps full of young Palestineans to self-detonate in order to claim their virginal jackpot winnings... which I am certain, falls under the heading of lust. Is this not doublespeak of some sort? A waste of potential young Cosmo-Pioneers? I realize I am Kanadjian and so naive by nature, but the implicit contradiction caused me to whack my thumb very painfully with a hammer as I worked on a Habitat for Humanity house for a saintly crack whore and her nine children by different tricks this afternoon. Please clarify.

Thinking of switching to a nail gun but concerned about the implications as regards Human/Appliance marriage...
S.M.O.

You may have sex with the nail-gun - BUT NOTHING MORE! Using this Appliance-Amerikan for "work" purposes is clearly exploitation and is punishable by death. As for Yimmy Carta; I think it's high time we commit him to a hospice of his choosing - he is too old to be building crack dens, this is inhumane!

Find a nice retirement commune in Cuba and stay there, Yimmy. We are sooo sick of seeing you topless in the hot Georgia heat building Brothels for Humanity, OK? Really now, you have secured your place in history as a total failure, there is no turning back now... people REMEMBER (Especially my parents)!

Sister Massively Opiated wrote:I am Kanadjian and so naive by nature

Today's headline
Canadians prefer Democrat four-to-one in 2008 presidential race: poll

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:You may have sex with the nail-gun - BUT NOTHING MORE! Using this Appliance-Amerikan for "work" purposes is clearly exploitation and is punishable by death.
Actually, I was concerned about the implications for inheritance tax and spousal RRSP's (like your 401K's or whatever they're called now).
Red Square wrote:
Sister Massively Opiated wrote:I am Kanadjian and so naive by nature
Today's headline
Canadians prefer Democrat four-to-one in 2008 presidential race: poll
Glorious Red Square,
I am aware that I have clearly been remiss in monitoring and denouncing my fellow country-people, and await the arrival of the janitorial squad. I've even written a cheque for the cost of the bullet although I would ask that you not cash it until after the 15th. I can only plead that given our dismal winter landscape and our relative gullibility, we might have been mesmerized by all the pretty beading on Queen Hillary and Princess Nancy's regal gowns. Sparkly things tend to capture and hold our attention. Of course, I would also welcome a simple quiet time-out and a warm cup of cocoa.

Ready to take my licks
S.M.O.

Oh... and while I'm at it, I should probably also own up to the fact that some of us thought Michael Ignatieff might actually be intelligent, until he opened his mouth. Mea Culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
<Ding-dongggggg>
Hang on... the Inquisition is at the door.

No need to apologize, SMO - but if you have an urge for a self-criticism session, it's always a welcome way to maintain a healthy collectivist spirit. You volunteer denunciations are welcome too, although Canada is so ahead of the US on the road towards Progress (as the above poll shows) that spending extra Party funds is no longer necessary. Once the Party has nurtured Progress and released it in Canada, the thing has taken a life of its own and no longer needs our help - only monitoring (by way of polls).

Is that schizophrenic Brzezinski still hanging around giving Jimmy bad advice? The one who insisted, I believe, that Islamic facism would fade into obscurity, and that there "isn't a global Islam" and "suicide bombers are created by poverty and oppression."

RIK

Sister Massively Opiated wrote: Hang on... the Inquisition is at the door.

Hey Sister!

This is exactly what happened to me several months ago! The NKVD showed up at the door during my last outburst of social injustice. For further enlightenment, I was sent yet again to the Workers Paradise of Cuba as an outpatient in Castro's personal medical center, living in my own poop. I hope you do not have to stay away for any extended period of time. As fair warning to all, see a picture of me during my latest Cuban re-education as taken by Margaret:

https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=754

Bensnooty wrote:
Sister Massively Opiated wrote: Hang on... the Inquisition is at the door.
Hey Sister!
This is exactly what happened to me several months ago! The NKVD showed up at the door during my last outburst of social injustice. For further enlightenment, I was sent yet again to the Workers Paradise of Cuba as an outpatient in Castro's personal medical center, living in my own poop. I hope you do not have to stay away for any extended period of time. As fair warning to all, see a picture of me during my latest Cuban re-education as taken by Margaret:
https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=754
S'okay Bensnooty. This time around they just hit me with a cushy pillow... and then rubbed my feet.

Sister Massively Opiated wrote: S'okay Bensnooty. This time around they just hit me with a cushy pillow... and then rubbed my feet.

Did they put you *gasp* in the comfy chair?!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

O'Brien wrote:
Sister Massively Opiated wrote: S'okay Bensnooty. This time around they just hit me with a cushy pillow... and then rubbed my feet.
Did they put you *gasp* in the comfy chair?!
O'Brien
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Yes!!! ... and poked me with a cushy pillow...

Their chief weapon was surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... no... wait...

Their two weapons were fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... umm... hang on...

Their *three* weapons were fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... crap!

Their *four*...no... *Amongst* their weapons.... Amongst their weaponry...were such elements as fear, surprise.... Gaah!...
I'll start again...

Amongst their weaponry were such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms.

... and then they rubbed my feet...

Unt... I vas head of Gestapo for ten years.... Five years! No!, no, nein, I vas not head of Gestapo at all... I make joke.