Joe the Plumber is a Thought Criminal

I denounce this kulak Joe the Plumber. His crimes against the revolution are manifest but let me focus on the worst of his offenses.

First, he dared to approach our Dear Leader and address him in an insolent and surly manner. Asking unseemly questions that our Dear Leader was not prepared to answer. Taken aback by his brutish demeanor and unable to consult with his advisers our Dear Leader was forced to speak truthfully from his heart.

Which leads us to Joe's second crime. By catching comrade Obama off his guard, our Dear Leader inadvertently committed the worst personal lapse any fellow traveler can commit.

He exposed himself as a Marxist.

As we all know, a Party member ceases to be of value to the movement once his true identity and intent has been made public. If not for the fact that the election is so close, we would have no choice but to purge comrade Obama.

Rest assured comrades, once our Dear Leader has successfully seized control, this criminal, this "average Joe" will be punished in no uncertain terms.

Joe the Plumber isn't even an authorized plumber! (I can't find any site, feel free to add one comrades.)

Joe the Heretical Plumber is not documentented with the State, and owes the party past due reparations.

Joe the Heretic is a undocumented alien from Kanada most likely and the relative of Robert Wurzelbacher, Jr., scheming Kapitalist co-conspirator and convicted thought criminal in the Keating crimes against the State.

The Dear Leader, once he is unanimously elected will round up such subversives that are detremintal to the State. Joe will be re-educated to denounce his former Kapitalistic ways.

Leon Trotsky wrote:Joe the Heretical Plumber is not documentented with the State, and owes the party past due reparations.

Joe the Heretic is a undocumented alien from Kanada most likely and the relative of Robert Wurzelbacher, Jr., scheming Kapitalist co-conspirator and convicted thought criminal in the Keating crimes against the State.

The Dear Leader, once he is unanimously elected with round up such subversives that are detremintal to the State. Joe will be re-educated to denounce his former Kapitalistic ways.
And plumb the depths of The Party's sewers.

Baldeagle79
Is Great Leader aware of Joe's insolence?! Surely the state will offer a swift and deserving punishment at the town square. Long live great leader! Long live Joe Biden! With a 100% approval rating, according to state media (i.e., NBC, MSNBC, CBS, and ABC), Great Leader will surely be re-elected with 538 electoral votes.

http://offeringcommonsense.blogspot.com ... shift.html

comrades i also am deeply offended at the insolence of this joe. firstly, why is he wasting time in front yard playing ball with son when he could be digging ditches for capitalist swine to fall into, or thinking about the suffering of the less fortunate that his selfish greed and small business capitalism has caused?

then, when supreme wisest leader, the O himself shows up in joe's driveway, does joe fall on his face in supplication and humbly beg for the O to share wisdom?? does he stand in awe at the majesty of O's wisdom and oratory? NO, he dares to question supreme wisest leader, the O himself!! this joe is clearly a counter revolutionary that must be dealt with firmly. also he is white (or as supreme leader says "white folks") and his name sounds german like old fascist enemies so no doubt he is enemy of people as well

I worry about this, comrades. Are the Chosen One's SS guards not paying attention? Any proper Messiah ought to have the godlike ability to sense these people before they get too close. Just think: if Joe the Plumber had <i>touched</i> the hem of the Chosen One's coat the entire campaign would have to be halted while ritual purifications took place.

Joe the Plumber is a Racist and a Neo-Con agitator!! His failed act of Sabotage of Our Messiah's campaign is recorded for all the world to witness.

He has clearly been led to believe that he's superior to Barack Hussein Obama, the Light of the World. He's spent so much time listening to the Bu$Hitler conspiracy's teachings and looking at white porcelain toilets, that he thinks if they're not white, they should be treated like sewage and flushed like a turd.

This must be one of the new training activities at the Gulag for convicted Thought Criminals, a new Olympic sized cesspool for the agents of Bu$h and Cheney to swim in as a part of their punishment and re-education. Let them fish for Brown trout for their daily food ration. Isn't fish and seafood supposed to be good for you??

Add to that the fact that Joe was in the military and still maintains relations with people in the military, when they are not bayonetting children and strangling puppies. Well, I'm sure that they don't write. They have to pay imams to write for them.

The Politburo is well aware that Barack Obama is full of sh*t. He is bound to need a plumber some day soon, especially if his wife keeps eating lobsters and caviar like they were rice cakes. Confusius Say "He who piss off plumbers may find himself up Sh*t's Creek without a paddle."

Our friends at the MSM have let on that most servicemen support the Chosen One and that most of them have given money to The Chosen One instead of to that warmonger McCain. And since the MSM says it, it must be true.

Next, on Nightline, Leonardo da Vinci's father was an alien who got lost off the Roswell spaceship.

Opiate wrote:He who piss off plumbers may find himself up Sh*t's Creek without a paddle.
Uh, you might check the origin of that phrase; it's a good deal less gentle than it appears. Yes, it is.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:
Opiate wrote:He who piss off plumbers may find himself up Sh*t's Creek without a paddle.
Uh, you might check the origin of that phrase; it's a good deal less gentle than it appears. Yes, it is.

You have piqued my curiousity so I will do that. I understand that a lot of phrases and idioms we use daily have origins in bizarre and sometimes even dark events, such as the nursery rhyme "Ring Around the Rosie" originating in the circumstances of the Plague in the Middle Ages.
That said, I doubt many others will make the connection as the world in general is interested in only that which happened in the last 15 minutes. And besides, Confusius told me he said it.