Join the Subversives Movement!

Greeting from the Gulag!

Dear fellow Progressive. I have distressful news. The racist rebels are on the move! They've begun an online march/tax revolt which will come to fruition on April 15. These are teabaggers who hate dear Leader and still purport allegiance to the racist and extremely unfair, unjust Amerikan Constitution.
I have joined this "online march", as a spy, of course, to keep an eye on these subversions for our great and glorious Leader. But, we need more loyalist to the cause to make sure we have the needed scrutiny on these baggers. I beg you to join, report and do your c justice for the collective cause!

http://www.onlinetaxrevolt.com/

*You will find me in the Dallas location, under the name Franziska Pulloskies, watching, listening and taking notes on these radical treasonous baggers!

Your Gulag gal, Fraulein Franziska Dracula Pulloskies

Dear Fraulein Franziska Dracula Pulloskies,

What glorious encouragement you are, dear friend! Here I am, sitting in my government issued one room apartment living room, on my government issued 3 legged wooden stool easy chair, eating my dailyappropriation of beets and vodka dinner--for which I am very appreciative and indebted to Ear Leader for, may His Government Continue To Grow to Beauteous Proportions Forever and Ever--but dreading my upcoming assignment:
Undercover at the "Showdown In Searchlight" **spit-spit**

This undertaking requires I drape a <gag> Gadsen flag around my shoulders so as not to be noticed (I may never shower again! How many hot showers will that take to remove the stink?)

Oh, sure, it will be a blast!! beastly and foul but one must do one's duty and as FLOTUS has quietly advised, "...Barack will require you to work..."

I was just now berating myself for my forebodings and reluctance when I found myself thinking of our loyal, hardworking Komrads:
Keithadimir Olbermanovich
Ralph "The Rachet" Madcowostov
Christov Matthewsenchenko
Ed Schultztiev

Four men truly dedicated to the cause. How can I sit back and do nothing when these jingoists are carrying our water for us night after night? It makes me ashamed to think I am reluctant to do my work, compared to those exceptional Komrads. They are the true, personification of Kommunism. If only one day my screed could even sit in the shadow of theirs!

So here is your message for me to find, to lift my spirits and offer morale-boosting words! I WILL go to Searchlight! Onward to the beloved home of our Harriski Reidovich and when no one is looking, I will pay my respects by laying a wreath to the one room shanty cabin where his mother whelped him and his father pulled out his own teeth with pliers.

Then we're off to San Diego for 2 weeks, gonna to go to SeaWorld, Wild Animal Park spend some time with family before we head home for the April 15thTax Day Tea Party March On DC...ground zero for the T.E.A. Party Patriots knuckle-dragging Neanderthals, video camera in tow. I'll submit the video to [email protected] (Hey, Look! That email link still works! I thought they took that down...) to provide the taped evidence that will convict each and every one of them! May Rhamski Emmanuelskaia sentence them to 5 years of hard labor for each "IWANTMYCOUNTRYBACK!" howl.

May every Tax Day Tea Party across this Red Country be in-filtered.

Dear High Party Official (I assume this mean you're a High 'official' and not just a high Official) ~ it is loyal comrades such as yourself, eagerly waiting permission orders requests from our great Leader, that make the ignorant collective what it is! Infiltrate these baggers and make them believe that we are part of their truly revolutionary grassroots astroturfed movement and report back to the collect. You do have the W. H. email address, right? [email protected]. You can also contact dear comrade Rahm 'the finger' Emanuel directly at 800-assmyass.

Please disregard the picture of these crazy people. ( I don't know how this keeps happening)