Justin Trudeau Launches Charm Offensive in North Korea

justin-trudeau-nork.jpg

Canada's own First-Person, Justin Trudeau believes he has the diplomatic skills that all politicians until now have been lacking in order to make a meaningful initiative resulting in lasting peace in the long divided Korean peninsula.

Justin Trudeau, the son of Fidel Castro and pantiless Studio54 dancer, Maggie Trudeau has been honing his chameleon-like cultural appropriation skills to an extent where he can win over the masses in any country he visits merely by dressing like they did in past centuries.

We are very lucky to have statespeople like Justin Trudeau - he will surely win over the North Korean masses. He has also been practicing eating grass and shouting anti-American slogans so that he might better fit in with the common people of the hermit nation.

The apple does not indeed fall far from the tree. His mother slept with Communist dictators and bore their illegitimate children; Justin dresses like them.

Seriously, it will be days before I get that image out of my head. Very distributing.

Will he also implant some designer intestinal parasites colored in festive national hues?

Baceria.jpg

The Congressional Democrat Intestinal Parasite Caucus

ThePeoplesComrade said
Seriously, it will be days before I get that image out of my head. Very distributing.
Comrade, it is not only the image but the masses who actually voted to elect this tot which I find most disturbing. What next, hanging out with Punxsatawney Phil and looking for his shadow as an effort to embrace various ethnic animal cultures?

trashmouth wrote:ThePeoplesComrade said
Comrade, it is not only the image but the masses who actually voted to elect this tot which I find most disturbing. What next, hanging out with Punxsatawney Phil and looking for his shadow as an effort to embrace various ethnic animal cultures?

You mean very REdistributing.
justin-trudeau-norks.jpg
[/url]

Oh my! this nutjob desperado adult prodigy's barrel of cultural appropriation sensetivity antics is bottomless; but that does make me wonder as a Chinese-American: Will he visit China dressed as the president? or show off his "cultural sensitivity" dressed as an ancient emperor? or go fancy and dress as a concubine? what about as a eunuch? or as an ancient peasant to channel his inner proletariat? Oh well, I guess Comrade Trudeau will effortlessly give me a stroke make me so stunned I salute his childish shenanigans mature serious deeds

Evil Smiley wrote:
trashmouth wrote:ThePeoplesComrade said

You mean very REdistributing.
justin-trudeau-norks.jpg
[/url]
You COMPLETELY forgot the part where he renames himself Kim Justin, or Kim Just-In to parallel the dear leader in looks AND name, carefully paralleling the fact Asian names are last name first (Kim Trudeau or Kim Tru-deau also work); All I can say is that I die a little inside beam with immense pride at his absurd amazeballs cultural sensitivity, which never fails to kill my insides amaze me completely

...... behold the transcendence, comrades

trashmouth wrote:...... behold the transcendence, comrades
All hail Komrade Trudeau! (sly title parody of one of my favourite comic series, All Hail Megatron)

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
The Congressional Democrat Intestinal Parasite Caucus

Those North Koreans are very smart - unlike American Capitalist Imperialists. They use a secret slimming technique long ago lost to the ages... SANITIZED TAPE WORMS.

Comrade Evil Smiley - I was able to locate a copy of this image that was not photoshopped. I was so surprised!

Image .
First off... does the 'spokeslady' remind you of anyone?
Yes, Pamalinsky!
Also look closely at the bottom left-hand corner of the image...

Image .
Model Pammie Sullivan! Perhaps the great-grandmother of our lovely Pamalinsky and our new member The people's Anthony Sullivan?!!

And then I found this...

Image .
Wow... it never ends!

(Actually, I could probably use one of those worms!)

There, there...
Comrade Putout, you need only concern yourself with one worm... everything will feel all better until morning.

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Comrade Evil Smiley - I was able to locate a copy of this image that was not photoshopped. I was so surprised!

Image .
First off... does the 'spokeslady' remind you of anyone?
Yes, Pamalinsky!
Also look closely at the bottom left-hand corner of the image...

Image .
Model Pammie Sullivan! Perhaps the great-grandmother of our lovely Pamalinskyand our new member The people's Anthony Sullivan?!!

And then I found this...

Image .
Wow... it never ends!

(Actually, I could probably use one of those worms!)

Um, I do not recall selling this; then again, either you got the kapitalist me, or I am inundated with selling to reach my almost impossible quota of State-approved goods made me forgot. Eh, either way, I don't recall selling this, and I lost my diary of State-approved thoughts, so I can't affirm that. Also, I don't recall being a mixed Asian heritage (as I'm Chinese-American)...

The perpetually saluting [color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] wrote:There, there...
Comrade Putout, you need only concern yourself with one worm... everything will feel all better until morning.Image
Speaking of tiny worms...
Will the real Ivan the Stakhanovets please step forward!

Image .
OR

north-korea-parade-600.jpg
If Canada doesn't want him, he is wanted elsewhere.

Comrade The people's Anthony Sullivan - I once owned a fast food business that was a dismal failure. I now know why... I did not have the proper spokesperson! (Plus I was going with Captain Craptek at the time and when he asked, "What's for supper, dear?"... well you get the picture! (He's very touchy!)) Sooooo... you look awesome and handsome next to a box of my 'louisiana may' Putout Fried Squirrel. If you're interested... let me know!

Image .
Just for you Captain Craptek...
Hope Hicks don't need no stinkin' tapeworms!

A billboard on Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills, California.
Let's keep our fingers crossed for our amazingly tasty comrade Captain Craptek this Oscar Sunday!

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Comrade The people's Anthony Sullivan - I once owned a fast food business that was a dismal failure. I now know why... I did not have the proper spokesperson! (Plus I was going with Captain Craptek at the time and when he asked, "What's for supper, dear?"... well you get the picture! (He's very touchy!)) Sooooo... you look awesome and handsome next to a box of my 'louisiana may' Putout Fried Squirrel. If you're interested... let me know!

Image .
Just for you Captain Craptek...
Hope Hicks don't need no stinkin' tapeworms!

What an exciting prospect!! never before has an American fast food commercial been narrated by someone with an english accent; Americans will fall for a commercial narrated by someone with an english accent!! perhaps my next post will be for this business - my fame will surely make sales skyrocket!! In other words, count me in!!