Karl Marx is back in fashion!

Marx_In_Fashion.jpg
It looks like Labour is finally admitting its communist leanings in this article. Thank Gaia!

It gets better! "McDonnell said Labour would launch a "radical review" of the national institutions that manage the economy, including the Bank of England, if it won power and force multinational companies such as Starbucks and Google to pay "their fair share of taxes" to help fix the country's public finances." I love a good forced redistribution/wealth confiscation early in the morning...

But Comrades, Karl Marx was never out of fashion. Besides being prominent in progressive politics, he's literally in fashion! I for one wear a Karl Marx thong 7 days a week...

It's about time. Kapitalism has been in for too long, and just look at the fashions: Bright, colorful, cheery, blech! We've gotta start buying the Kommunist fashions.

Personally, I'm really liking the new Gulag collection by Stalin; It's very grey and lifeless and it's all the rage at Party HQ's across the country. But there's also a new collection by Gorbachev called "Freedom"; In my opinion it isn't really ready for primetime but he's really showing some new and fresh things on the runway. They're so fresh, in fact, must be inspired by some guy from another country.

Commissar Obamissar V wrote: But Comrades, Karl Marx was never out of fashion. Besides being prominent in progressive politics, he's literally in fashion! I for one wear a Karl Marx thong 7 days a week...

Seeing is believing, Comrade Commisar!

Time to start growing beards, Karl Marx fashion is gaining ground.

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:
But Comrades, Karl Marx was never out of fashion. Besides being prominent in progressive politics, he's literally in fashion! I for one wear a Karl Marx thong 7 days a week...

He also marketed some pretty wicked goggles.

Comrade Abrakham Linkol'n wrote:

He also marketed some pretty wicked goggles.
Is it true the glasses makes everything emerald?

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:
You must have missed me in the 3rd volume of The Fappening... Imagine, those thought criminals hacked the phone of a Commissar! Those photos were meant only for Barry Soetero. He always liked to pull my Marx thong off with his teeth before salivating on my unwashed masses.

Bhahaha!!! Well done, Comrade Putout! Are you, like Barry, impressed by the way my unwashed masses cannot be contained by the borders of a thong? He always loves telling me I'm like a shovel handle before he drops his drawers, grabs his ankles, and opens his shovel-ready project.

[color=#C0392B]Commissar Obamissar V[/color], our very own [color=#C0392B]Gonzo[/color], wrote:Bhahaha!!! Well done, Comrade Putout! Are you, like Barry, impressed by the way my unwashed masses cannot be contained by the borders of a thong?
Both you and Kelly scare the crap out of me... so no!

I didn't know Kelly played the fiddle. We almost got enough players to form a bund now.

Comrade Putout wrote:

I love that picture, Comrade! Kelly has such a strong grip... Mmm.

I'm exceedingly fond of the most equal image added to the initial post. Karl as an outdoorsy/hipster type... It's perfect!

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:
You must have missed me in the 3rd volume of The Fappening... Imagine, those thought criminals hacked the phone of a Commissar! Those photos were meant only for Barry Soetero. He always liked to pull my Marx thong off with his teeth before salivating on my unwashed masses.

On the other hand, there are things I'm just as happy not to see....

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Commissar Obamissar V[/color], our very own [color=#C0392B]Gonzo[/color], wrote:Bhahaha!!! Well done, Comrade Putout! Are you, like Barry, impressed by the way my unwashed masses cannot be contained by the borders of a thong?

What did I do???

Kelly - have you met Captain Craptek?

I'm told by others (
Pammie) that he likes to 'fiddle around!'

He cleans-up nicely and the gym seems to be working!

Whaddaya think, Comrade Captain? Maybe we could make some nice duets?

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:Whaddaya think, Comrade Captain? Maybe we could make some nice duets?

Comrade Kelly,

The Craptek String Band is at your disposal - (disregard that imposter with a beer bottle)

squirrel_banjo_mini.gif
squirrel_piano_mini.gif
squirrel_blueguitar_mini.gif
squirrel_beer_mini2.gif