KEYSTONE COPS AND BESLAN#2: an FBI Story

POLL: Why did the FBI took so long to ID the Boston Bombers?

You may select 1 option

A new chapter has been written by Edgar Hoover's MEN IN BLACK. It took five days for them to openly identify two Chechen Terrorists from an Al Qaeda Cell operating in the USA. In the meantime, the heads of the FBI, Janet Napolitano, and other Obama Administration Officials openly labeled the Boston Marathon Bombing as probably the product of DOMESTIC TERRORISTS, making the FBI investigation look like an episode of the KEYSTONE COPS.

Why did the FBI took so long to ID the Boston Bombers?

Why did the FBI took so long to ID the Boston Bombers?

Indeed Comrade - Our Media Apparatchiks had'em pegged within minutes seconds. Shameful.

2011-11-15-MSNBC-HB-Matthews.jpg

I was absolutely certain that domestic white supremacists were responsible for the bombing. How could I have been so wrong when all my information came straight from the MSM?

FOOLS!! The bombers were white domestic terrorists!! They were Chechin (white)
They lived in the US for over a year (domestic). They lived in the Boston area, the Boston area is where the original tea party took place, so therefore they are part of the Tea Party!

Done and Done.
DO NOT QUESTION!

Comrade O', Darth Axelrod's sentiments exacitically.

All is not lost. There was something "white" involved in this domestic terrorism.

[album]Image[/album]

Capt. Commie wrote:All is not lost. There was something "white" involved in this domestic terrorism.

Well that settles it for me. That's all the evidence I need (that and a Coke can with a pubic hair on it alleged to belong to Sarah Palin) to conclude it was indeed members of the Tea Party.

Well, if this episode doesn't prove that it is time to round up all "Tea Party" thought criminals and ship them off to Work Camps Re-Education Camps Vacation Edu-Tainment Centers™, then what would?

quote="Capt. Commie"]All is not lost. There was something "white" involved in this domestic terrorism.[/quote]

little things.jpg

I believe that they had to check with Michael Moore first.

More equal libido - I need a release from all this violence, being a peace loving Chechnyan.

libido.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:More equal libido - I need a release from all this violence, being a peace loving Chechnyan.
Your spoon appears to be performing a Uri Geller stunt Comrade TPC!

TPC-n-me-eaten-breakfast.jpg

Chechen president declares bombers corrupted by America - extols peace loving Chechnya.
51% OF AMERICANS BELIEVE THIS MAKES SENSE
(Politics 101 - Saying it makes it true)

chechen president.jpg

Read the timeline of peace here.

Comrade Putout,

The Craptek Estate has been without beaver for some time. The People's Rodent, Bubba, will have to suffice.