KFC and Kleenex Protests

kfc-chicken_2445832b.jpg
Comrades, I am pleased to report that our Bay Area brothers and sisters have had a busy agenda lately, protesting the fascists at KFC...

Join Bay Area Vegetarians as we stick up for the chickens and protest the Colonel's secret ingredient (animal cruelty) at the San Rafael KFC at 555 Second Street.

...and the corporate scum of Kleenex:

Join Greenpeace to take on the tissue tyrants: Greenpeace is working with folks throughout North America to protect these endangered forests and the people and wildlife living in them by mobilizing pressure against Kimberly-Clark.

We are winning the war. Fight! Fight! Fight!

Kleenex is especially dangerous because in a way it proves the existence of God (to me at least). Because if God doesn't exist - who pulls up the next tissue out of the box? I just can't get this conundrum out of my head, forgive me, comrades. This is a thoughtcrime and I will undergo the necessary 20 hours of self-criticism with a shovel, but it really is Kleenex's fault. Such thoughtcrimes are a corporate provocation - one more reason to get Kleenex wiped out. Er... Was that a bad pun? Damn! Another 10 hours of self-criticism!

Freedom is Slavery! Ignorance is strength! Red Square brings perfection to the masses once again. We must practice Crimestop every chance we get. Crimestop is of course the faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. Red Square rightfully berated himself for even thinking the word "God". "Self-Defense" is another such sad, bizarrely wrong concept, and of course, the most vile and dangerous of all "Christmas" is another such decadent tempting whore of moral decline and counter-revolutionary word.

It's my duty as Chistka Counselor to see that these obvious truths are abided by or else our Paradise will be threatened and that would be sad and unmentionable. Comrade Hillary might cry for her People then and we cannot allow such an atrocity. It's my duty to uphold the Truths, to be guardian of them, and to persuade violaters of them to be more positive, so that our Utopia will be as endless as Chers career.

Doublethink can and will be used to it's most effectiveness by the Clinton oligarchy where Comrade Hillary knows the only secure basis for oligarchy is collectivism. We have always been at war with Kleenex and KFC. . . of course we have. . . .the Two Minutes of Hate must be used properly against those vile traitors to our Glory! A minute for each KFC and Kleenex - then they will have never existed.

There never really was a "Colonel" anyway you know. . . never meals made from animal parts. That is cannibalism and is bad. Love our animal friends - don't eat them. And hug an Al Quaeda member while you're at it. We've never been at war with them - never. Victory Vodka Minister Kennedy says so vehemently so it must be true. . .

KFC is just one of the many chains that the proletarians will lose come Revolution. As mentioned in my other post, the proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains, such as, KFC, Burger King, McDonalds, Subway, Wendys... Once these chains of oppression are destroyed, the people will no longer have the need or a place to work - they shall happily spend their days outdoors, enjoying fresh air and sunshine in glorious soup lines provided for them by the caring People's government. Need I mention that the soup shall contain no meat?

Red Square wrote:KFC is just one of the many chains that the proletarians will lose come Revolution. As mentioned in my other post, the proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains, such as, KFC, Burger King, McDonalds, Subway, Wendys... Once these chains of oppression are destroyed, the people will no longer have the need or a place to work - they shall happily spend their days outdoors, enjoying fresh air and sunshine in glorious soup lines provided for them by the caring People's government. Need I mention that the soup shall contain no meat?

Kommissar Betty wrote:Mmmmm... chicken....

Is chicken not considered meat in the US? KB... I believe you are guilty of a thought crime... and the munchies...