Kim Jong Un's Official New Theme Song, Translated

The newly unveiled North Korean anthem "Onward Toward the Final Victory" includes such lines as "exploding the mental strength of the united heart of our million citizens."

The Atlantic reports:

The "Great Successor" now has his very own theme song. It's been reported that North Korea has released the first official propaganda hymn dedicated to its new supreme leader, Kim Jong Un.

Entitled "Onward Toward the Final Victory," the song (embedded above) has been broadcast repeatedly on North Korean state-run media outlets, such as the Korean Central Broadcasting Station and Radio Pyongyang, in an apparent effort to reinforce Kim's carefully cultivated image. The song plays several times a day, and North Korean paper Rodong Sinmun announced that it, naturally, has been enthusiastically received by the citizens.

Read more

Song: "Onward Toward the November Victory"

Composer: Yoon Du Geun, Lyrics: Jay Carney

By exploding the mental heads of the united heart of our million journ0lists
Obama is bolstered by twists and spins of pundits throughtout the land
Let's go, great media elites led by Sulzberger's propaganda rag
Onward, onward to the November victory

As our always cheating party boasts stealing a hundred elections
Obama resounds the fund raising drums of the powerful, prosperous celebrities
Let's go, Great Hollywood moguls, by the calling of the Democrat party

By raising the beacon of the green energy boondoggles of the new economy
Obama is spreading the word of the rise of the powerful crony capitalist nation
Let's go, rich Democrat donors, embrace the blessing of Washington's subsidies

Quite inspiring. I tried to download it from iTunes but it was nowhere to be found.

El Presidente wrote:Quite inspiring. I tried to download it from iTunes but it was nowhere to be found.

Not even a ringtone? Those capitalist bastards are really falling behind.

By exploding the mental strength of the united heart of our million citizens
일심의 천만군민 정신력 폭발시켜
Joseon resounds the marching drums of the powerful, prosperous nation
조선은 강성국가 진군북 울려간다
Let's go, Great Baekdu-mountain nation, by the calling of the political party
나가자 백두산대국아 당중앙 부름따라
Onward, onward to the final victory
최후의 승리를 향하여 앞으로 앞으로

Now, what I want to know is

1) what is a Joseon?

2) will it bite me?

Now roaming in the list of minors at University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL. Which one of the following do you recommend me, most equal comrades?

Diversity & Social Inequality
Mass Culture & Collective Behavior
North American Indian Studies

Which one of them would make me a most class-conscious collective member?

University? Political activism, dry-land beet farming...

Comrade Frum, I recommend that you simply Occupy the university and go from class to class at will. Much cheaper, and I'm sure that as a modern hub of progressive propaganda higher education they will not only allow but actually support your Occupation!

"Embrace the blessing of the sun energy" - North Korea clearly has gone green. A nation that Al Gore can be proud of considering how Amerika [spit!] treated him.

Its all for Mother Gaia.

Joseon is the transliteration of the North Korean-preferred name for Korea. Other Koreans prefer Hankuk or Daehan, except for historical or archaeic references.

To equalize my answer given, I think I am entitled to a question also. What is the difference between Onward and Forward? I think the only difference is O.

Onward implies that you are actually on a path, and will follow it to a final destination. Forward just means going ahead... at least that is the most equal response I can give you.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Most evocotive! Any chance Dear Reader (AP&PBUH) could commission a similar music video for his re-election campaign?

Image I'm just wondering how long it will take before people living there revolt. Whats keeping that country going anyway? Allowance from China? It's like some nightmare spawned from the dreams of the insane. Who knows how many failed revolts already happened that we don't know about.

I can tell you but you won't believe me. In the West communism really never stuck, trade unions and everything. In East Europe, essentially Russia, Communism only stuck for 70 years, because they did have a vein of collectivism and stuff. Nothing intrinsically bad with it. We in the West are 100% selfish, and I love it. Those in the other extreme, like Korea, are 100% collectivist. Russia WAS in the soul just a lil bit collectivist, just to give a pass to Uncle Joe. Even South Koreans TODAY are collectivists. North Koreans worship a thug, South Koreans worship some other people, who at least are better father figures. Unfortunately, and it pains me to say so, Communism in North Korea may never fall. Partly due to the stupid behavior of the South Korean leaders. North Korea is the proof that IQ alone won't go a long way in life.