Kinetic Cowboy

The War Powers Act:

(c) Presidential executive power as Commander-in-Chief; limitation
The constitutional powers of the President as Commander-in-Chief to introduce United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, are exercised only pursuant to

(1) a declaration of war,
(2) specific statutory authorization, or
(3) a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces.

The Obama administration version adds:

(4) the War Powers Act applies except in the case of a unilateral international mission in the name of saving lives, in which case the President gets a waiver and can do anything he wants and anything goes.

The Kinetic Cowboy is off and running! Sort of like a rodeo clown in a teeny little cowboy hat running and hiding behind a barrel of water.

Not someone that even children would ever take seriously.

clown.JPG
Funny you should mention rodeo clowns, Comrade Margaret - whenever I'm on my way to a rodeo, this glorious statue of Dear Leader rests bobbingly upon my dash board!

Should "Kinetic Kenyan" be added to the list of affectionate nicknames by which we call Dear Leader?

Kinetic: Knows how to pursue forceful aims in a gentle sort of way, avoiding actual war even as he shows everyone who's boss.

Kenyan: Springs from the glorious revolution of our Third World brothers and sisters as they struggle against Amerikkan imperialism.

Comrades,

I haven't seen Michael Moore with his clock ticking in the background counting down the millennia that it takes Dear Leader to make a decision regarding—anything except violating the Constitution. Has anyone else seen the missing clock?

Clock was replaced by ticking calendar. GEN Petraeus needed 40,000 soldiers right away please. The One took almost 5 months to decide to provide fewer numbers for less time.

Praise be to Obama!!! Obama Akhbar!!! He is not bound to the same time standards as average citizen, and will not be pressured into a snap decision!

That's Kalif Kinetic Kenyan Keynesian Komrade to you , Komrade...

The last bid is six K's...Do I hear a seventh?

Maybe Kossack?

Comrades,

In the spirit of collectiveness, how about Kibbutznik?

I am amazed at the technology Libya has (or had).

The 'No Fly Zone' efforts of Britain and France have kept Libya's
flying tanks from taking to the skies.
Who knew they had such things?!
Or that they could be defeated by our fearless Cowboy-In-Chief !

In the words of Bruce Willis,
"Yippie Ki Yay, Obama-Voter!"

Grigori, You want more? .

King Kalif Kinetic Kenyan Keynesian Komrade Kossack Kibbutznik Karefully Killing Krazy Khadaffy Kohorts Killing Krazy Kontra-Khadaffy Kriminals Konsulting Klinton.

--KOOK