Lena Dunham Joy of Haute Answers Greg Gutfeld Joy of Hate

Our Progressive Intellectual Powerhouse, Lena Dunham, Answers Greg Gutfeld's The Joy of Hate Attack on Our Progressive Ideals with Her Own Dissertation, The Joy of Haute.

Our intellectual powerhouse, Lena Dunham, answers the Libertarian Greg Gutfeld's "Joy of Hate" with a Progressive Dissertation titled, "The Joy of Haute."
~
Progressive leaders know that hauteness is everything because LIV's derive their sense of "coolness" from their identifying with those they perceive as having "hauteness" -- even though it's a word they don't even know as a description of what they crave and what makes them idolize celebrity as the equivalent of (indeed, superior to) accomplishment as a source for social acceptance. Recognizing that most LIV's never quite outgrew the adolescent craving for social acceptance by being perceived as "cool" (their way of understanding "haute"), celebrities tout their progressive hauteness to enable LIV's to vicariously achieve a sense of "coolness" by identifying with such celebrities.

Just as adolescent cliquishness spawns "hate" towards those outside the "clique," political cliquishness among adult adolescents (LIVs) not only gives them comfort in perceiving themselves as being within the "cool" clique but also gives them an important sense of "accomplishment" in expressing, or directing, their disapproval of the "uncool" people outside the "clique" in which LIVs crave membership. Thus, Progressives must identify all such people as "uncool" or un-haute people not worthy of being taken seriously by LIVs. Of course, the "uncool" people (the "squares") they properly disdain in accordance with the Current Truth are people who foolishly deem themselves to be WIVs (Well-Informed Voters).

But, of course, we can ask, "What has that gotten the WIVs?" Nothing since we have the LIVs in our back pockets.

Thus, The Joy of Haute is chocked-full of examples of how we convince the LIVs that hauteness is Predatory and thus "uncool" unless it's Progressive and thus "cool." Consider, for example, the long-faced Sarah Jessica Parker, who dutifully parroted anything we told her to say in favor of Obama alongside Stacy Dash, who chose to engage in the career-destroying act of UnCool/Outside-Our-Group Thinking by endorsing that Mormon dog torturer Mitt Romney and his Stepford-Style Wife/Horse-Torturer:

Likewise, consider how we bathed in "coolness" the great actor, Morgan Freeman, not only for supporting Obama but also for stoicly performing his duty of Driving Ms. Pelosi, while we simultaneously bathed in "uncoolness" that uppidy Republican-Senator/Tea-Party-Favorite Tim Scott from South Carolina, who not only has the audacity to be uppidy but also has the timerity (clever pun) to proudly drive Capitalism home:

Greg Gutfeld's having recognized such phenomenon (despite having been educated to be a progressive liberal) is part of what led him to write the book, "The Joy of Hate," in which he explains how the craving for social acceptance spawns groupthink behavior by the cravers who derive important self-satisfaction in directing intolerant disapproval (if not outright hatred) towards those with views different from those held within the socially-accepted political cliques. This is what makes him so dangerous to our Progressive Agenda.

Gutfeld summarizes his political journey in this way (I paraphrase): "Hanging around liberals made me conservative, and hanging around conservatives made me more libertarian." Gutfeld's book, his commentaries, and his lightening-fast mind in being able to so effectively mock our mocking of everyone and everything on the Right "on the battlefield of" or "in the arena of" popular culture have made him a threat to our continuing our journey to Next Tuesday.

Thus, it's imperative for us to demonize and discredit him. We know that on a level playing field, it wouldn't be a fair fight because Gutfeld would be dueling the intellectually unarmed, which is why we must constantly nurture our news/entertainment media so that for most LIVs, the entertainment media continues as their "news" media and the celebritocracy continues as their punditocracy. But as long as we have intellectual powerhouses on our side such as Lena Dunham, we surely will prevail in continuing our grips on the minds of the LIVs. And who could forget her intellectual tour de force in the campaign video she made during Campaign 2012 to give LIVs intellectual ammunition for voting for Obama in their "first time" as voters.

Image Post-Script: Has Lena Dunham actually authored a book titled "The Joy of Haute"? Not yet, but this satirical/parodic suggestion that she has done so serves to illustrate why and how the Reality-Based Libertarianism (my term) championed by Gutfeld represents a potentially serious threat to the Progressive Left's current headlock on the minds of LIVs who may have libertarian instincts but thus far lack a meaningful base of knowledge to understand the anti-libertarian, utopian brand of totalitarianism masquerading as Progressive Liberalism today and also lack the quick-witted insights on the subject that readily flow from Gutfeld's verbal and written expressions of political thought and analysis. Image
--KOOK

Ahhh... Hockey!
ImageWhere's the Haute Buffet?

Lena Dunham won't catch on as a trainer of NIVs (no information voters) using books because proles don't read. She must learn to draw nice pictures and make interesting noises to catch their attention. Only then can she adjust their- for lack of a better term - "thought" processes.

pic-suit-mannequin6.jpg

Comrade Kook, I'm confused again. If a Lena is a she why is there a picture of a goofy boy on the cover?

Anyer Marx wrote:Comrade Kook, I'm confused again. If a Lena is a she why is there a picture of a goofy boy on the cover?

Your Pop-Culture Knowledge (a mandatory form of Civics 101 for LIVs, heretofore known as "proles") is slipping. What's not shown on the book-cover but which is known by all who are suitably immersed in Civics 101 Pop-Culture Knowledge is that the tattoo on her right shoulder says, 'I'm a Girl and a really, really sexy one at that."

--KOOK

Red Rooster wrote: ... Where's the Haute Buffet?

My Dear Red Rooster,

I realize how stressed-out you are as a result of that Tea-Party-Favored Restaurant Chain featuring cows (and bulls) urging people to "Eat More Chiken," so I'm assuming that you have momentarily forgotten that Lord Bloomberg is now in charge of the official Haute Cuisine Menu for the Greater Good of All Americans.

Here, Mayor Bloomberg is shown heroically directing the new Haute Cusine Menu Laws.

And of course we know that FLOTUS is likewise putting her weight behind such effort:

Michelle Obama supports Mayor Michael Bloomberg's Haute Cuisine Menu decrees by strongly discouraging McDonalds from allowing customers to breach their Social-Responsibility Dietary Requirements (3 veggies a day) by ordering fries instead of carrot sticks.

And, of course, we shouldn't forget Kagan Gourmet's contribution to the Haute Cuisine Menu:

Justice Kagan Gourmet supports Mayor Bloomberg's Haute Cuisine Menu promoting not only a "3 veggies a day" mandate, but also Mayor Bloomberg's mammarydate to encourage more widespread use of breastmilk.

--KOOK

I.M. Craptek wrote:Lena Dunham won't catch on as a trainer of NIVs (no information voters) using books because proles don't read. She must learn to draw nice pictures and make interesting noises to catch their attention. Only then can she adjust their- for lack of a better term - "thought" processes.

But you're forgetting that her book consists primarily of clever visual illustrations showing LIVs (and NIVs) who does, and does not, have a "cool" type of Progressive Hauteness in contrast to those un-cool Tea-Party types who practice Predatory Hauteness disguised as the fruits of a capitalistic meritocracy.

--KOOK

Sorry, KOOK, but I never opened the book after glancing at its cover. Too many words and that picture of the android was a turnoff.

Beauty is in the eye of the promoter. "Don't let your nose get bent out of shape."

horse face.jpg

Heh.. Comrade Kook... not stressed out out or confused, merely noticing you are only comrade in straight jacket.... good reason. We have fields to plow and beets to produce, no time for straight jacket talk... just listen to the farm now...Image

Comrade Red - This image illustrates why dentists and cows are to be feared.