Lena Dunham: Thoughtcrime Warrior Princess

Comrades, there is a hero within our midst of inestimable proportions. Many are not aware of the courage and fortitude necessary to ferret out thoughtcrime wherever it may fester. Not to mention the intellect to track the minute-by-minute changes of the current truth.

Enter our hero of the hour, neigh perhaps of the century: Lena Dunham. In her latest exploit she was able to detect an instance of nefarious thoughtcrime at 2 AM in a public airport. At great personal risk and with level head she discovered the inappropriate utterances of thoughtcrime perpetrators and reported this outrage to the proper authorities. Who knows what manner of danger in which she places herself being so proximate to these thoughtcriminals. For we know courtesy of the New York Times that certain forms of hate speech can be damaging if not deadly!

Nevertheless, with tremendous courage and aplomb she took to her vital task to eavesdrop and determine that a thoughtcrime was in progress. Having once determined that illegal ideas were being expressed at liberty she quickly reported it without any consideration of her personal peril or that she might miss a flight.

Dunham1.JPG
Yes, comrades, we owe a debt of gratitude to Ms Dunham. For without the tireless work of her and thousands of others keeping the authorities informed, there may be those out there thinking for themselves and causally talking to others about these dangerous thoughts… whatever they may be at the moment.

I nominate Mr. Ms. Miss Mz. Msr. Dunham for the People's Federal Thoughtcrime™ Czar/ina!

The flight attendants confused Lena Dunham with a tranny. They did apologize once they realized that she's just butt ugly.

Lena Dunham's heroism will surely be recorded in the annals of history herstory...

But she would still need to report on a thoughtcrime committed by a close relative to reach the venerated status of Pavlik Morozov. More work is needed.

Red Square wrote:Lena Dunham's heroism will be recorded in the annals of history herstory...
Did you just assume his her xir gender?

I'm old enough to remember when cis and trans were terms we applied to molecular structure in chemistry. So confusing. Do I join a Women's March and recognize their biological gender? I thought we weren't supposed to recognize biological gender. HELP!! Sign me, Flummoxed.

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
Red Square wrote:Lena Dunham's heroism will be recorded in the annals of history herstory...
Did you just assume his her xir gender?

"'What is gender?' said jesting Pilate, and would not stay for an answer." -- Francis Bacon (sort of)

Oh dear, I should first have issued a trigger warning for those who recoil at the mere mention of bacon. And another trigger warning for those who quiver at the mention of triggers. And another for those who quake at the mention of archery equipment. And another for those who live in fear of earthquakes. And another for....

Alas, it is so difficult to keep abreast of these things -- and oh dear me, that should have been prefaced by a trigger warning about anatomical references, should it not?

What I have always found fascinating about that painting is that the boobies aren't that big.

I had planned to wait until "Breast Awareness" month for further study, but I suppose I can shelve my copy of Tractor Repair Quarterly and see what the fuss is about...

Red Square wrote:Lena Dunham's heroism will surely be recorded in the annals of history herstory...

But she would still need to report on a thoughtcrime committed by a close relative to reach the venerated status of Pavlik Morozov. More work is needed.

One could surmise that she could denounce her family as allowing her to molest her sister, but …

Current Truth™: You need to be indoctrinated educated about the dozens of uniquely different genders, but you will be ostracized if you suggest any two genders are in any way, shape, or form different.

Google Fascism.jpg

Google's new Chief Diversity Enforcement Officer:

Gender Boss.jpg

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Image
There has to be a connection...

There is. Lena is Jeff's right hand man...er, person...um, entity

- SK