Let Them Eat PIE!

Comrades, This news seems a little stale as it appears the Ministry of Truth, a.k.a. the "mainstream media" dropped the ball once again on one of their own.

As luck would have it, Senator Karl[Marx Lenin]Levin was involuntarily forced to participate in a... pie eating contest during one of his typically tedious speeches. It appears a 23-year old mooslim girl couldn't wait for nosh time and challenged the Senator to see who could eat the most pie. From the looks of it, it would appear that the Senator won. Read more about this exciting escapade here.

Her demands are just! Why are the storm troopers persecuting this fine American citizen? It must be Islamophobia... (Oh, wait, Levin is one of ours...) Harumph! As I was saying, her demands are ridiculous! Why is she persecuting this fine American public servant? She must have some kind of phobia...

Image A Klear and Obvious, Blatant choice, this young lady, for "re-education"! How dare she disgrace such a fine, upstanding Komrade and Citizen?!? Where is the KGB and the Secret Police to "Enkourage" this young lady to "show 'respekt'" to our Great Leader's Politburo Members! To the Gulags with her (and that, Komrades, is being kind!!!) and TODAY! Hail our Great Leader, the Wondrous, Valiant Komrade Obama!!!! Wait....she was Muslim?!? A Comrade in Arms!!! Obviously the Senator was paid by the right to....wait....No, the girl was....We will return in a moment.....
Reagan - Real Change.jpg
Remember when President Reagan had a speech interrupted post-presidency by some bearded wack-o? Remember when that was front-page news, yet when it happens to a liberal, its to be found no where?

Yes comrades it is wondrous to see that we are still up to our old tricks. I sure do miss my ushanka and plaid bell bottoms, those were the days...

Groucho Marxist wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j3_Ki6 ... re=related

We all want your slice of pie.

What horrible and inakkurate Kapitalistik propaganda! We seek only to better our Komrade Obama's lives!

ROTFL

Yakov-Luvlas wrote: Remember when President Reagan had a speech interrupted post-presidency by some bearded wack-o? Remember when that was front-page news, yet when it happens to a liberal, its to be found no where?

It's amazing how much publicity Ann Coulter will get when a foaming-at-the-mouth rabid liberal homunculus assaults her with a pie, yet this Karl[Marx Lenin]Levin story wasn't even registering on the MSM radar screen. I came across this story as a small blurb in the Washington Times.

Both people involved—Karl[Marx Lenin]Levin and the mooslim girl are libtard wackos with the mooslim girl being a little more unbalanced and unstable in her delusional phantom reality. That being said, this little episode begs the question: "Do they eat their own?"