The Scientific method as practiced by scientists:

• Ask a question
  • Do background research
  • Construct a hypothesis
  • Test your hypothesis by performing an experiment
  • Analyze your data and draw a conclusion
  • Communicate Your Results

The Scientific Method as practiced by Liberal Marxist Progressives:

• Create out of whole cloth a problem for which You have a Collectivist Solution®
  • Find celebrities to champion it
  • Blame the problem on your opponents
  • Test your hypothesis by the extent to which it demonstrates your Compassion and Caring®
  • Raise taxes to fund your solution
  • Wear the Right Colored Ribbon®
  • Collude with other like-minded scientists to ensure Conformity of Thought®
  • Sue anyone who challenges your methods.
  • Ostracize any scientist who doesn't conform to your Thought Consensus®
  • Hide and or manipulate results to make it conform to your solution
  • When all else fails, LIE to protect your hypothesis

Fund only research that supports your hypothesis and Collectivist Solution®

Kilroy wrote:Fund only research that supports your hypothesis and Collectivist Solution®
Thank you, Dear Komrade Kilroy! The thought Kollektive must work together to create Uniformity of Thought®!

I will admit to skipping steps. Sometimes I don't come up with any solution, I go straight for the throat. I think there is so much to be outraged about that I can't be bothered finding solutions.

The solution consists in finding a new crisis. Without a new crisis, the funding will cease.

The Telegraph (UK) published this research back in 2010, illustrating the story with an older People's Cube image:

Could liberalism be genetic?

mi
Take that, all you Neanderthals blaming the innocent victims of your intolerance for choosing to be Illiberal.

mi wrote:
Take that, all you Neanderthals blaming the innocent victims of your intolerance for choosing to be Illiberal.
Do not panic comrades. There is a cure for those who were born without the more highly evolved Liberal gene. You can take your 'illiberal' loved ones to your local Jiffy-Lobo where they can find forgiveness after confessing to and being cleansed from their thought crimes: https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... t2714.html