Librarian Denounces Dr. Seuss Books as Racist!

A Nasty Charming Cambridge, Massachusetts librarian rejected a shipment of books from First Lady Melania Trump for the school library.

FLOTUS and The Librarian.jpg

The librarian, Liz Phipps Soeiro said the Dr. Seuss books the First Lady was donating were racist.

Liz Phipps Soeiro.jpg

However, here are some books that Ms. Soeiro does approve of...

Approved Reading Material.png

Cambridgeport School believes that children must engage with their world in order to make sense of it and build their knowledge.

And what about these beloved cartoon characters?

Felix the Cat.2.png

The Gender Bender.jpg

No korrekt-thinking komrade should be surprised at the news that a Privileged White Male™ was racist.

To be clear, Dr. Seuss' books were not racist a few months or years ago when this genius actually dressed up like 'The Cat in the Hat'; but they suddenly became racist when Trump's wife had the nerve to make a generous donation to 'her' library.

cat-in-hat-idiot-600.jpg

Before Melania Trump made her donation:

This librarian has probably uncovered the Trump family's dark secret: that the name "Melania" is apparently derived from "melanin." That is, the name is racist by design. So anything coming from "Melania" reinforces the notion of a melanin-based culture.

When Michelle Obama was reading Dr. Seuss for the kids, that wasn't racist because Mrs. Obama has an ancient African name that can be translated as "I'm a sea shell."

The Current Truth™ is strong with this one. We must replace Cat in the Hat with Che in a Beret.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
The Current Truth™ is strong with this one. We must replace Cat in the Hat with Che in a Beret.
Thank you, Comrade B, for the new headline:

Cambridge, MA, library to replace racist 'Cat in the Hat' with inclusive 'Che in a Beret'

I have two more Dr Seuss books for this freak of nature librarian.ImageImage

Make Dr. Seuss Great Again

cat.jpg

We Need Truly Inclusive Children's Literature
sugar daddy.jpg

Perhaps the librarian likes this version of Dr. Seuss , "Green Stains on Ma'am" better ?

Red Square wrote:This librarian has probably uncovered the Trump family's dark secret: that the name "Melania" is apparently derived from "melanin." That is, the name is racist by design. So anything coming from "Melania" reinforces the notion of a melanin-based culture.

When Michelle Obama was reading Dr. Seuss for the kids, that wasn't racist because Mrs. Obama has an ancient African name that can be translated as "I'm a sea shell."

I thought it translated as "She who loves Cheeseburgers."

Michelle-Obama-burger.jpg

Red Square wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Thank you, Comrade B, for the new headline:

Cambridge, MA, library to replace racist 'Cat in the Hat' with inclusive 'Che in a Beret'

*snappy salute* I serve the working bloggers!

Here is a non-racist alternative to Green Eggs and Ham featuring Hillary and Dr. Hseuss - made back when Hillary's bundler named Hsu (pronounced as "shoe") was arrested on fraud charges. Back then we were singing, Good Morning, Hsu Shine!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hillary_GreenCash_Ham_500.png[/img]