Like The Sound Of A Broken Record

If you're not spinning broken records, it's just not a Democratic Party!

Ahh, yes. Nothing like some true classics!

I always liked that oldie but goodie, "The Dreadful Grate of the Grateful Dead" popularized by Nancy Pelosi at the Zenith of her power, to which we must return her in 2012 so we can again enjoy the Dreadful Grate returning to power on Shakedown Street:

--KOOK

Play it again Sam, and again, again, again...

Buffoon, is that supposed to be some sort of counterweight to Beet of the Week? Speaking of which, I was about to hand it to Maksim, but now that I've seen your post, I'm wondering if I shouldn't give it to you, or just give each of you half a beet, and rip the "My Child is Beet of the Week at The People's Cube.com" bumpersticker in two.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Buffoon, is that supposed to be some sort of counterweight to Beet of the Week? Speaking of which, I was about to hand it to Maksim, but now that I've seen your post, I'm wondering if I shouldn't give it to you, or just give each of you half a beet, and rip the "My Child is Beet of the Week at The People's Cube.com" bumpersticker in two.

HE DESERVES NOTHING!

Buffoon, I tried to place an order for the SMDB but when I entered the product number I was forwarded to some chick named Jenny and she had no idea what I was talking about.

I was planning on buying out their complete stock, to corner the market on a sure-fire hit.

Pinkie, Cut that baby in half!

(Sigh) There I was in gulag trying to relax and catch up on some reading (Party memos). Next thing I hear a scream which I recognized as Buffoon.

I figgered he either got his arm caught in the wood chipper...again, or Maksim came out with another one of his shoops.

Frankly, I'd rather have had it been the wood chipper. At least then I wouldn't have to listen to Buffoon's drunken whining and crying.

(Maksim, you know he even made a post at our site looking for sympathy)

It's a sad, sad, sad thing.

On the other hand, I'll take a beanie!

Comrade Buffoon - how delightful!! I am sure Comrade Johnson Weiner will want one for FBing purposes. (he apparently loves to twit his tweeter)

Poor Anthony! Acted like he was such a big deal, photographic evidence does not support his contention.

Major says Sir, Are you referring to "Little Boy" Weiner?
Last edited by General Confusion on 6/7/2011, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: capitals needed

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Buffoon, I tried to place an order for the SMDB but when I entered the product number I was forwarded to some chick named Jenny and she had no idea what I was talking about.

I was planning on buying out their complete stock, to corner the market on a sure-fire hit.

Pinkie, Cut that baby in half!

Yes Superkommissar, glad to see that you spoke to Jenny or James as her family knows "her". She seldom has any idea what anyone is talking about but a high ranking party member assured me my beet rations would be upped if her employment remained secure.

Try again and this time ask for me personally.

But expect no favors and the price may suddenly change...

just sayin...

Comrade Whoopie wrote:(Sigh) There I was in gulag trying to relax and catch up on some reading (Party memos). Next thing I hear a scream which I recognized as Buffoon.

I figgered he either got his arm caught in the wood chipper...again, or Maksim came out with another one of his shoops.

Frankly, I'd rather have had it been the wood chipper. At least then I wouldn't have to listen to Buffoon's drunken whining and crying.

(Maksim, you know he even made a post at our site looking for sympathy)

Oh, like you don't get your vahjayjay all rashy whenever anyone ask for a sip of your vodka ration...

Here's my highly plagiarized entry for today-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Ojd13kZlCA

Of course, we could talk about 45% of Amerika on Food Stamps now, too.

[quote="Vladimir_Amerika on Food Stamps now, too.[/quote]

Stamps for vittles... this sounds promising!

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Buffoon - how delightful!! I am sure Comrade Johnson Weiner will want one for FBing purposes. (he apparently loves to twit his tweeter)

Frau, you sound like someone who's used to getting "junk" mail from the Congressman.

Dear Leader has been spinning it since he was knee high to Franklin Marshall Davis.

81529199S9iHACa.gif