Lockner Spotted at Teabag Rally Last Year

Mini-truth has identified the shooter leading this rally of hate finally confirming what we all knew as truth without fact.

G8TeaPartyRiotSigns.jpg

Further it has been confirmed that Christine O'Donnell aided this bastard in setting up his demon shrine to Bushhitler complete with skulls, candles and citrus fruit offerings. Note that the shrine was covered in a camouflage tarp. Nothing screams conservative more than camo.

gal-loughner-tent-exclusive-jpg.jpg

Therefore I propose that the guilty party be shot at noon today to prevent waste of People's resources on a needless trial and that we move on to prosecuting the garbage and eliminating the ideology of hate truly responsible for his actions. Do we have a ministry of justice to handle this procedure?

I am so filled with joy that you have posted these most accurate photos for consumption (Red Square must be burning with envy at missing his chance, but you won't hear that from me). Good work, comrade! Now all that is left to be done is to forward these photos to our comrades in the media to back up their hate speech accurate reporting.

Comrades,

This photo removes all doubt, he is in the foreground wearing a white helmet, or in the background [not wearing a white helmet].

We can arrange for him to be fatally shot by a "sympathizer" while being moved from one jail to another.

This worked the last time, until the story becomes a non news event. Then we bring in "special cupcakes" full of whatever carcinogen we choose.

Presto! Another smoker bites the dust!

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,

This photo removes all doubt, he is in the foreground wearing a white helmet, or in the background [not wearing a white helmet].

We can arrange for him to be fatally shot by a "sympathizer" while being moved from one jail to another.

This worked the last time, until the story becomes a non news event. Then we bring in "special cupcakes" full of whatever carcinogen we choose.

Presto! Another smoker bites the dust!
Comrade Tooorisky and/or Madame Frau, I nominate you to be the legal advocates of the non-person/victim/perp and thereby are charged with writing Loughner's confession in the absence of trial. As is the case with most party business you may second yourselves. He needs to sign it while we're placing the hood over his head. Would like to publish this in the Times Wednesday edition so make it catchy! Please see that this is done, timing is everything!

Comrade Ingsoc,

Why the hood? That is only associated with formal executions. We tell him to sign the confession or well shoot!

After his signature is in place, we shoot anyway, Two birds, one stone.

The fine print on the confession says any extension of any offer expires in 15 seconds, either it does, you do, or both!

Whatever happens, we are covered!

Execution? Shootings? Why, sweet fancy gulags, you sound like Rethuligans. This poor child boy is soles the victim of Sarah Palin ramblings. If anyone is to be executed it should be the guilty - Sarah Palin.

Comrade Fraulein,

The intent is not justice, but to save the taxpayers what could be millions of kopecs in paying for a trial, attorneys, expert witnesses, testing, evaluation, psychiatrists, virtual reality replays, etc, etc, and so on.

We know this boy has never been involved in devil worship, drugs, alcohol, substance abuse or been influenced by "Partners". Just the love and peace of Das Kapital and Mein Kampf.

It comes down to him or the kopecs, he goes! Nothing personal...

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrade Fraulein,
We know this boy has never been involved in devil worship, drugs, alcohol, substance abuse or been influenced by "Partners". Just the love and peace of Das Kapital and Mein Kampf. ...

You say that like there is something wrong with that. We are a free society which only survives with the intervention of big benevolent Obama government. We do not wish to show prejudice toward religionous worship or the use of happy educing paraphernalia.
We only need to ban these evil reichwingers, then all will be well!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Execution? Shootings? Why, sweet fancy gulags, you sound like Rethuligans. This poor child boy is soles the victim of Sarah Palin ramblings. If anyone is to be executed it should be the guilty - Sarah Palin.
My sweet Pulloskies, he may be a child but he is a damaged child and must be destroyed, aborted or what have you. Good progs never have a problem with destroying a child out of necessity or inconvenience. He would be quite expensive to try and since it is a fact that he is both guilty and right wing hate speech incarnate quick purging is the only sensible way to handle this. It is what the People demand! We can turn our attention to Palin and the rest once this bit of business is handled. With the help of Comrade Too's imagination and council Louchner's confession indicting Fat Limbaugh, Laura Ingram, Medved, Beck and the other worshipers of Cheney will be more than enough reason to destroy the constitution. We will have true FREEDOM to rewrite laws that allow us to fill your Gulags with hatemongers AND put us on warp speed towards the glorious world of next Tuesday. We can in effect reverse the counter-revolutionary Teabag election based on this one incident alone if we handle it quickly and correctly.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrade Fraulein,
We know this boy has never been involved in devil worship, drugs, alcohol, substance abuse or been influenced by "Partners". Just the love and peace of Das Kapital and Mein Kampf. ...

You say that like there is something wrong with that. We are a free society which only survives with the intervention of big benevolent Obama government. We do not wish to show prejudice toward religionous worship or the use of happy educing paraphernalia.
We only need to ban these evil reichwingers, then all will be well!
Comrade Fraulein, Here, we know there is nothing wrong with such activity, the general populace seems to think otherwise. The key parts are "Just the love and peace of Das Kapital and Mein Kampf. Who could ask for more than that? The evil parties will self identify by trying to defend themselves and their hatred. Then the executive action can be taken. PS: Comrade Ingsoc is a most wise and prudent, please heed his council!

Comrade INGSOC,
The witch on the broom (upper left corner). Is that the evil witch Malkin?

witch_malkin.jpg

Behold the MM and I don't mean Marilyn Monroe:

wmm.jpg

INGSOC wrote:
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Execution? Shootings? Why, sweet fancy gulags, you sound like Rethuligans. This poor child boy is soles the victim of Sarah Palin ramblings. If anyone is to be executed it should be the guilty - Sarah Palin.
My sweet Pulloskies, he may be a child but he is a damaged child and must be destroyed, aborted or what have you. Good progs never have a problem with destroying a child out of necessity or inconvenience. H......

Oh, I am seeing. A retroactive abortion! Why did you not make that clear in the first place. Yes, that is always a good and sufficient way of looking at many problems, is it not.

"Comrade Fraulein, Here, we know there is nothing wrong with such activity, the general populace seems to think otherwise. The key parts are "Just the love and peace of Das Kapital and Mein Kampf" - yes, Comrade Tooorisky, there can be no fault found with reading such good, readable materials. The only protest comes from the bigoted, far right who cannot see the glorious of communism. Hard to understand.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Comrade INGSOC,
The witch on the broom (upper left corner). Is that the evil witch Malkin?

witch_malkin.jpg

Behold the MM and I don't mean Marilyn Monroe:

wmm.jpg
It was not Malkin but KKKristine flying to Arizona to deliver the accursed skulls for the temple to bushitler being constructed in the wretched perp's driveway. My understanding is that Malkin was busy clubbing seal pups that day. For fun.

A shrine? I knew religion played a part in this Rethuglican-caused disaster! The state must ban all organized religion except the state-approved Islam because they incite their followers to violence!