LOL Progs

LOL Progs is an idea we flirted with sometime ago. I think we should resurrect it, so here are some new ones...

and a few old ones...

UPDATE:
Red Square wrote:An explanation for comrades residing in the affordable housing of Rio Linda: to figure out what a LOLprog is, all you need to know is what LOLcat is. Here's a classic one:

Here's one I could find from the old thread. Will keep looking.

Comrades, I must regretfully inform you that this is not an original idea. That said, I trust The People's Cube's version will be much better.

BrigGen wrote:Comrades, I must regretfully inform you that this is not an original idea. That said, I trust The People's Cube's version will be much better.
O NOES! BUT WE CAME UP WITH IT EXACTLY ONE YEAR AGO!

But then I doublechecked - IMAO started lolbama back in Nov. 2008.

We should read each other more often... Anyway we can still claim our trademark on LOLprogs™!

Dear Leader's Open Society Speech ™ at West Point. The graduates must have been filled with pride...

lolprogs 1.jpg

Nope. Just don't get the last one. What does photoshopping a clarinet into a picture of His Obamaness have to do with anything? Although I am sure that his musical talent is on par with his perfect awesomeness in every other aspect of his being, he has not at any point to my knowledge played the clarinet.

I must make a mandated correction: it should read "get dat kar over cheer!" I won't denounce you for 'dat', but it needs correction.
I'm so thrilled Obamo found his third arm to pat hisself on da back,wit. It's about time.

Betinov, playing an instrument is just another one of Dear Leader's long list of "can't do, never done" qualifications, like throwing baseballs, bowling balls, golf, basket ball, starting a company, having a real job, organizing a community, running a country or foreign policy.

Regardless, even though he can't play a wind instrument, nobody blows like Dear Leader (well, except maybe Barney Fwank...and Monica Lewinsky).

Wazzup, yo! dat BP blast is gonna pay my nekst elektion; yur da man!!!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I must make a mandated correction: it should read "get dat kar over cheer!" I won't denounce you for 'dat', but it needs correction.
I'm so thrilled Obamo found his third arm to pat hisself on da back,wit. It's about time.
The beauty of LOL progs is all words are equal. Beyond an unenforced standard of using words such as HAZ and MUH there are no rules. This freestyle is most evident with the Elmer Fudd dialect Red Rooster choose to use. So Fraulein you denouncement is uncalled for, and for this I denounce you.

Dwats wright Frau, watch ewe stwep or we'll make ewe wear Mizz Pwiggies bwaziere!

I haz ENTWIRE FWACTORY dwedicated to YWORE RE-EDWUCATION comwrade! Da Woompa Loompa's would jwus wuv to hwave ewe over two muh Wombat Fwactory...

Now werez dat wabbit!

Rescuing this thread from its untimely demise with a little silly tune you all know:

[The extension mid has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

I AM A PROG

Election day
In a deep and dark November;
It's 2010,
Spitting from my window on the proles below
Who listen to talk radio, oh no!
I am a prog,
I am a sponge.

I love the State,
with its tit so high and mighty,
That never will hang loose.
I have no need of freedom; freedom causes pain.
It's earning and it's work that I disdain.
I am a prog,
I am a leech.

Don't talk of rights,
Free will is overrated.
Reason is a distant memory.
I won't disturb the slumber of free speech that has died.
If you had never asked I never would have lied.
I am a prog,
I am a bum.

I have my media
And your taxes to sustain me.
I am shielded in my smugness.
Hiding in my room, safe within my womb.
I suck the living lights out of the world.
I am a prog,
I'm a freeloader.

And a prog feels no shame;
And a freeloader drains you dry.

Red Square wrote:Rescuing this thread from its untimely demise with a little silly tune you all know:
I AM A PROG

Comrades,

This is one that could really use any of the commercial Cepstral synthesized voices to turn into a song to use on your iProg, on your answering machine, in your car, or at anti-American cook-outs and picnics!

Do visit Cepstral's site. They've got a little text block where one can enter text and have it spoken back with some of their voices. All the voices can be demoed.

Does it matter, comrade? It is the rote repetition that matters, not personal or virtual ability.