Macron pledges to redistribute EU terror attacks fairly

[img]/images/various_uploads/Macron_Islamic_Terror_Equality.jpg[/img]

French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron has proposed a new initiative, the "Fair Redistribution of Terror in Europe Program," that he hopes will revive his faltering campaign days before France's voters go the polls.

"It is unfair that France and other enlightened and generous nations, who open their borders and welcome Muslim refugees, must suffer the most from Islamic terrorism," Macron said at a campaign rally on Monday. "Being a fair-minded person, I am both saddened and outraged that less enlightened nations, especially Poland, who close their borders to Muslim migrants, get to enjoy terror-free existence. It just doesn't make sense."

Macron promised to use all his power and influence as President to ensure that Islamic terrorism in Europe is distributed more equitably. "This means Poland will be forced to absorb more of the terror attacks on European soil because that is what enlightened nations do," he said.

Asked how his powers as President would help to turn his ideas into reality, the suave, devastatingly handsome Macron reminded everyone that France is not America whose government must abide by outdated constitutional limitations. "Americans may brag about their freedom, but it is, in fact, our government that has a lot more freedom to do what's necessary in any given political situation," said Macron.

"In this sense, France is part of a broader community of progressive nations, the European Union, where we believe that every member must shoulder certain burdens in proportion to their geographic sizes and populations," he said. "Being that Poland is a nation of considerable size, I will work with the EU to ensure that the Poles endure terrorist attacks and cultural subversion in exact proportion to their territory - not more and not less - which is only fair. And that begins by opening their borders and allowing in a proportionate quota of refugees from known cauldrons of Islamic terrorism. I can put their minds at ease with my personal guarantee that these quotas will be carefully calculated by highly qualified professionals in Brussels."

More on this breaking story as it develops.

Special reporting by Jon Faux-Ote

"I 'gave' at the office." — Gérard Biard

Will supporters of immigration be able to sign up to be killed by terrorists (comekillme.com?), donate their lives to demonstrate their commitment to this wonderful egalitarian cause, or will they have to wait for the terroristicians to select them?

In other news, Frau Merkel endorses Monsieur Macron. With such friends, who needs a death kiss?

Formulaic : Macron = M-gendered Merkel by grace of Soros.

P.S. but, but, on the other hand - RRRUSSKIES!!!

The alternative is Le Pen? N'est-ce pas? What is her answer to this breakthrough, innovative redistribution of terror? Perhaps Islamobarbarianism needs a new marketing approach to spread its message as a religion of death and terror peace.

I think feel it is time to stop calling refugees' recreational activities "terror." This is hurtful language and has no place in a caring, inclusive society. It is not who we are.

P.S.
Potential Comrades motorheads: yep, korrekt -
Citroën 2CV (1948-1990), cultish coach of Greens.

This is French progressivism in the spirit of Montesquieu who once said...

To maintain the spirit of commerce, it is necessary that all the laws must favor it. These laws, by proportionately dividing up the fortunes as they are made in commerce, should provide every poor citizen with sufficiently easy circumstances to enable him to work like the others. These same laws should put every rich citizen in such lowered circumstances as to force him to work in order to keep or to gain.
So today, if anyone is living in imminent mortal danger, let the government protect him. If anyone is living in safety, let the government move him to Marseilles and force him to constantly look over his shoulder.
Liberté, égalité, fraternité!

(of course, for a marching discipline as depicted, you need Beijing guys)

Marx drives, as Pencil Neck watches progress from backseat.

sacrebleu, by Kek! :

Le_Pen_Macron_1.png

Le_Pen_Macron_2.png

Le_Pen_Macron_3.png

MLP : France will be led by a woman. It'll either be me or Merkel.

Mystery item No. 1

RedDiaperette wrote:I think feel it is time to stop calling refugees' recreational activities "terror." This is hurtful language and has no place in a caring, inclusive society. It is not who we are.

Here Here!! Well said. I looked up caring, nurturing caregiver in the dictionary and there was your photo. I stand with you and Vive La France!!!

Trump_Les_Deplorables_WIde.jpg

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Image
sacrebleu, by Kek!

Monsieur Dummkopf - that graphic was missing an element without which it appears disturbingly nude. Here, fixed -

Playboy_Okay.png

Le Pen is like Trump. She's worse than Hitler!

You heard it here first.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.
P.S.
Potential Comrades motorheads: yep, korrekt -
Citroën 2CV (1948-1990), cultish coach of Greens.

Ah, me, tavarish. The Deux Chevaux. Two cylinders, two (metaphorical) horses, two suspension springs, 20 cm of suspension travel to get over those nasty rutted roads that the glorious party has yet to actually pave. Tops out at 80 km/hr (~50 mph), assuming you can find enough straight, paved road to do a 2 minute run-up (and a stiff tailwind).

My, my, yes; the perfect proletariat conveyance!

- SK

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: Image sacrebleu, by Kek! :
Hmmm...

Prisoner.jpg

- SK

Barack Obama is endorsing him so that's probably the kiss of death.

Chief Designer wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote: Image
... Citroën 2CV (1948-1990), cultish coach of Greens.
Ah, me, tavarish. The Deux Chevaux. Two cylinders, two (metaphorical) horses, two suspension springs, 20 cm of suspension travel to get over those nasty rutted roads that the glorious party has yet to actually pave. Tops out at 80 km/hr (~50 mph), assuming you can find enough straight, paved road to do a 2 minute run-up (and a stiff tailwind).

My, my, yes; the perfect proletariat conveyance!

- SK

da, da, tavarish... ah, memories...
glory of those old days... and proletarian panem & circenses, Deux Chevaux style...

Papa Kalashnikook wrote: Image
Scamwow? Love that product. Better than using my bare left hand.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
da, da, tavarish... ah, memories...
glory of those old days... and proletarian panem & circenses, Deux Chevaux style...

A quote from the ancient and venerable road test Cossack, comrade Tom McCahill, springs to mind: "It handles like a three-bottle drunk!"

- SK

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:In other news, Frau Merkel endorses Monsieur Macron. With such friends, who needs a death kiss? ...
UPDATE (freshly baked) : 1 minute, Husseinovich 4 Pencil Neck!

Sadly--and based on experience--I must admit my knowledge that the French engaged in inter-species engineering millennia before the rumored Stalin-era pogroms programs. Unfortunately, the French chose to breed with baboons (which largely repulsed Neanderthals of good taste) thus assuring their genetic isolation and the unadulterated development of French culture and politics since the last ice age. On a positive note: before the elevating effects of their infusion of baboon genes, the French were no higher on the evolutionary chart than rudimentary electric toasters and thumb tacks.

ZeFrench.JPG
I'm glad that I visited France before it was gone.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.

(of course, for a marching discipline as depicted, you need Beijing guys)
NorthTrue Koreans march better. When they shake from starvation, they are immediately fed to the dogs. It's recycling as well.

A harrowing documentation of inequality and injustice instilled on the Eastern flank of EUSSR by Islamophilia-phobes. Note, that these are the same malcontents who erstwhile, for half a century kicked - only Lenin & Allah know why - against USSR!

EU_Europa_2017_(DE_BE_FR_vs_HU_PO_CZ)_(600).jpg

Once a phobiac, always a phobiac?

This article has now been translated into Polish and published in the EuroIslam magazine:

Macron zadba o relokację ataków terrorystycznych w UE

[img]/images/various_uploads/SCRN_Macron_EuroIslam.jpg[/img]