Mailcall: 2013 Obamacare Commemorative Stamp Collector Set

Comrades,

It is our pleasure to announce that the four-postage-stamp 2013 Obamacare Collector Set is now available to the masses.

You will appreciate the intricate detail and marvel at the complexity of the design. Each stamp just beckons the owner to slap a cancellation mark all over them as soon as possible, to give them that authentic used stamp feel.

A fine addition to any collection, these stamps will also make great gifts. As we all know, Red October is just around the corner!

[img]/images/Postcard_Stamps_Obamacare.jpg[/img]

Update:

Now available as a postcard and real postage stamps! Don't mail anything this Christmas unless you use the People's Cube stamps and postcards!

Postcard - https://www.zazzle.com/postcard_obamaca ... 5535365627

Stamp - coming very soon!

ObamacareTrainWreckStamp.jpg
Comrade Commodore - I just received my sheet of the FOREVER version of the new commemorative stamps!

This is indeed an exciting day!!

Who cares? Railroads are for twerking!

[img]/images/Twerking_on_the_Railroad.jpg[/img]

I am going to be collecting the commemorative stamp of our dearest of dear leaders Mrs. She is deserving of her own commemorative stamp, is she not?!

mobama- eating- stamp.jpg

Red Square wrote:Who cares? Railroads are for twerking!

The ultimate argument for celibacy.

Don't forget the USSPS Obamacare Commemorative Series "Taking Flight" Comrades!

ImageImage

For those of a nautical persuasion Abandon Ship Full Steam Ahead will also be available soon!

titanic.jpg

And if you buy the Obamacare Trainwreck collection set, the white House will send you these NO CLASS FOREVER stamps FREE with a small donation to OFA at BarackObama.com

[img]/images/Obama_Stamp_Loose_Lips_Dictatorships.jpg[/img]

SHHHH... Loose lips sink dictatorships

And more in this "No Class FOREVER" series...

[img]/images/Obama_Stamp_Middle_Finger.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Obama_Stamp_Michelle_Obama_No_Class.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Obama_Stamp_Bowing_to_Saudis.jpg[/img]

Comrades,

Due to space limitations on individual postage stamps, the new Moochelle stamp will be issued and sold only in collector plate block form. Although each stamp can be used separately, we recommend this issue to collectors for its unusual layout.

FLOTUS Plate Block.jpg

Comrades:

There has been a massive amount of inquiries as to what the display case looks like prior to ordering that will be included to show off your 2013 Obamacare Roll-out stamp collector set. The display case consists of a fine wooden frame with a blue felt background. We have provided an example of a display case below to give you an idea of how they look like when actively displaying not just Obamacare stamps, but also with any stamps such as with this generic example.

reagan.jpg
An Example of the Stamp Display Case

Comrade Anti-Manatee, I see binders full of opportunities at stamps.com!

OMG.

I hope a new line of black light posters is in the offing to commemorate the event?

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrades,

Due to space limitations on individual postage stamps, the new Moochelle stamp will be issued and sold only in collector plate block form. Although each stamp can be used separately, we recommend this issue to collectors for its unusual layout.

FLOTUS Plate Block.jpg
Comrades, I confess. Upon seeing the visage of stamps depicting FLATUS, I shook in fear and it took copious amounts of beet vodka to calm my failing nerves. My own misgivings cause me confusion, as i want to support Dear Leader (PBUH) and his ever-expanding baby mama, but at the same time I fear that Rethuglikkan budget cuts will force the postal system to revert to moisture activated adhesive again. I cant do it...

Tovarichi wrote:

FLOTUS Plate Block.jpg
Comrades, I confess. Upon seeing the visage of stamps depicting FLATUS, I shook in fear and it took copious amounts of beet vodka to calm my failing nerves. My own misgivings cause me confusion, as i want to support Dear Leader (PBUH) and his ever-expanding baby mama, but at the same time I fear that Rethuglikkan budget cuts will force the postal system to revert to moisture activated adhesive again. I cant do it...

Oh, dear! - I hadn't thought of THAT! This could be a ploy to force us into buying pre-stamped envelopes to help finance the postal union retirment fund! Hey - that's a good thing. Right?

Comrade rodent, preservation of a union is always a commendable, however, think of the therapy required after trying to lick the back side of Moochele, even if its a stamp... I wouldnt even use YOUR tongue to do that.

Tovarichi wrote:Comrade rodent, preservation of a union is always a commendable, however, think of the therapy required after trying to lick the back side of Moochele, even if its a stamp... I wouldnt even use YOUR tongue to do that.
This incessant Sciuridaeophobia isn't useful, Comrade Tovarichi. We, here at TPC are "inclusive." That means we love everybody and everything with only one exception - everything not progressive.

Tovarichi wrote:

FLOTUS Plate Block.jpg
Speak for yourself Tovarichi, this is my wildest fantasy come almost true. She is for the people, is she not? Flavored stamps? Yes, I went there.

Comrade Ingsoc, best wishes to you in your endeavors.

Bring a staff of at least three stalwart workers of the People to keep your water-bottles refilled, that's a lot of acreage to lick.

Even on a stamp.

Tovarichi wrote:
Comrade Ingsoc, best wishes to you in your endeavors.

Bring a staff of at least three stalwart workers of the People to keep your water-bottles refilled, that's a lot of acreage to lick.

Even on a stamp.

Perhaps this is is Dear Lady Mooch's way of getting people to drink more water?

Comrades,

Just a friendly reminder.

Now that the initial roll-out for Obamacare went exactly as was expected.

BVfuP_OCYAIcV4M.jpg large.jpg

That these are collector stamps and should not be used to mail your enrollment forms in to sign up.

Commodore,

I can't find my glasses - Does that say gays or days?

25990-BVfuP_OCYAIcV4M.jpg large 2.jpg

Today we are having a surge in traffic to this page since 9am thanks to Instapundit. I guess I'll have to create real postage stamps with this image for sale on Zazzle...

I was just wondering... if when the People's Republic of California rolls out their Bullet Trainwreck, will the commemorative stamps show a picture of the ObamaCare rollout?

Red Square wrote:Today we are having a surge in traffic to this page since 9am thanks to Instapundit. I guess I'll have to create real postage stamps with this image for sale on Zazzle...
I am SOOOOOOO tempted to do something similar - and several of us really should. The fact that we can literally make our own real postage stamps these days is something we should take advantage of!

Hmmmm... holidays... spare time...SOLD!

Red Square wrote:Today we are having a surge in traffic to this page since 9am thanks to Instapundit. I guess I'll have to create real postage stamps with this image for sale on Zazzle...

Most Outstanding!

Previous reichwing fiends who are now visiting the Cube for the first time and seeing our collective efforts as we march on the Glorious path to World of Next Tuesday and who will now no doubt change their misguided ways ! No wonder the line for the guilt quiz was soooo long yesterday!

Thank you for this commemoration of the Comrades who have chanted in mono-tonal unison for generations:

Марки!