MALWARE THROUGH GOOGLE CHROME

I am having trouble with the Firefox browser as well.

At first I was getting the 'Reported Attack Page' image and was afraid to ignore the warning, now I can load the /peoples-blog/ page but it has almost no formatting.

If I right click on the page and click on 'View Page Source' and then click on: https://thepeoplescube.com/cube.css I get the 'Reported Attack Page' warning once again. Perhaps something is wrong with the CSS file?

I will require an extra beet vodka ration if I am unable to enjoy The People's Cube soon - life has no meaning for me now!!!

Every comrade attending this site will receive a small package of malware for Marxmass. We should celebrate. Vodka beet for everyone. Наздравље!

testing...testing...

CUBE Deprived Comrades,

I'm contacting you (hopefully) from the third sub-basement of OAK-99 deep in the recesses of my home tree. I am typing this note using IE-11, as Chrome has been subverted by Teabaggers and/or other reactionary forces yet unknown.

The image below shows a green oval around a misplaced "Illegal Search" field I see on all pages of TPC. I assume this is due to the IE-11 formatting differences from my usual Chrome browser.

*If you understand what I'm saying, please respond by blinking your eyes, or squeezing my finger.

(over)

TPC login.jpg

I'm still working on the problem. Google has lifted the malware warning from its search and my control panel, but its Chrome still continues to block us. I will post a separate topic once this is resolved. Hold your jokes, comrades!

Amerikkan FBI is now spying on dissidents and citizens by their own webcams. It seems they can remotely activate them without turning on the indicator light... Another bonus of Microsoft and Kapitalism. https://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/07/the-fbi-can-secretly-activate-an-individuals-webcam-without-the-indicator-light-turning-on/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=ShareButtons

Tovarichi wrote:Amerikkan FBI is now spying on dissidents and citizens by their own webcams. It seems they can remotely activate them without turning on the indicator light... Another bonus of Microsoft and Kapitalism.
AA Colossus 1A5.png

Captain Craptek wrote:
*If you understand what I'm saying, please respond by blinking your eyes, or squeezing my finger.
(over)

TPC login.jpg

Nice try, squirrel. I know of this "pull my finger" trick, and I'm not participating.

Wise decision comrade. You are too clever for this humble rodent.

Red Square wrote:Hold your jokes denouncements, comrades!
scared-stiff.jpg

I, too, was a victim of this conspiracy.

Perhaps Comrade Red Square will follow His Majesty's example and call in the private sector to solve the problem.

Comrades. I had to download Opera browser to access this site, normally I used Firefox (long time user) . I've been lurking for quite a while and just joined the collective after a lot of good laughs. Google bought into Mozilla and leaves me to believe that Firefox is now compromised and I will be waving goodbye to it.

Strange days indeed. Ever since I accepted the NSA's pop-up invitation to "update" my browser, things have not been the same ...

PeoplesBlog1.jpg

.That malware guy looks strangely familiar!

tpc-as-malware-guy.jpg

Chrome is back and all is left with the world.

THE CUBE IS BACK!

This morning the People's Cube has been released from the Google Gulag with a clean bill of health, tarnished reputation, somewhat disheveled, and broke.

We have to learn to live again in the free world... What? Not free anymore? Boy, things did change while I was in the slammer.

Alas, with neither Chrome nor Firefox can I see images within posts... and some avatars show up and some don't.

Safari acts as if there's no CSS - just unstyled and warped pages...

And IE10 is pretty much the same as Chrome and Firefox.

Plus, I can't edit posts in Chrome after posting.

And all because, Bush.

Damn that Bush and his lies!

Bush lied and The People's Cube died!!!

Full report posted here. https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 12473.html

Special thanks to all the comrades who gave me ideas for it:

The People's Cube Was Hacked by George W. Bush

[img]/images/Malware_Healthcare_Chrome_Warning_Cube.png[/img]