Mama MO Knows Best, Now Sit Down, Shut Up And LISTEN!

Our Dear Leaders SIGNIFICANT Other, the Mighty MO, has stepped up her efforts to protect us from ourselves. I find it very heartwarming to know that she is out there, making up my mind for me in a true progressive manner.

https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100913/ap ... estaurants

"We have to do more, we have to go farther, and we need your help to lead this effort," she told the restaurateurs and executives.

Image I am really starting to get tired of this "We know what's best attitude being played out by this administration, especially, from someone who was never elected, and who is the last person I would take "healthy" eating advice.

If we were to take eating advice from this horse all we'd be allowed to eat is... well, what horses eat!

oh yeah [off]

Comrade Groucho,

That video was so frightening, my wife had to pull me from under the bed consoling me that everything was going to be OK and I wasn't going to need therapy.

If MOO-chelle did what other First Ladies have done, like sit at home baking cookies, she wouldn't have all this free time going around restaurants scaring business owners and patrons alike spewin' all this claptrap at them about what they should be eating.

In many ways she's just like Marie Antoinette talkin' smack about what to eat 'n all!

Dear Mrs. Obamessiah,

The Cube collective will eat whatever you tell us to, ANYTHING is better than the beet and vodka rations we now receive. We are very thankful for your looking out for all the useful idiots of the Party™ and we understand that if we don't trim them up and get them healthy the Circles of Life™ Obamacare program will have less of the livers, hearts, and other party organs of the state for redistribution. Thank you for your service our state provided party organs are yours.

Red Rooster

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Groucho Marxist wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-mLO0Z ... r_embedded

Another graduate of the Hillary Clinton School of Regional Dialects.

Mighty MO mentioned that she is the product of the Glorious Public Schools....

....which is EXACTLY why my child will be HOME SCHOOLED!

"We have to do more, we have to go farther, and we need your help to lead this effort," she told the restaurateurs and executives.

ah, but of course. We, the lowly collective, are dependent on the "enlgihtened" ones, who have been pronounce and self-pronounced 'elite' to give us the Current Instructions of the Day. Mama MO makes jest in trying to denounce her and dearest fearless Leaders elitism. . . that is they they must pretend talk to the little people, is it not?

btw, does anyone know when we'll get the revised Menu of the Week Memo? Should I hide throw out all my Coco Puffs?

If that is what product of publik edukashun is for looking like, I am happy that none of underwives have been going there.

What has been for happening to her hair? Now we are all for knowing that she is for sleeping on her right side!!! See how it is for being more stick up than left side. Does she not know she is a Democrat and must be for sleeping on her left side? This is outrage and disgrace. I must denounce MO for this right side sleeping arrangement.

Comradette Mrs. Al, you do have the most glorious eye (eyes?) for catching the uncatchable. You are correct on her hair and lack of it's 'doings'. But I am thinking, is she saving the Left because it is the best? And punishing the right for being right worse? It is something to ponder, is it not??

As for her sleeping arrangements, I would denounce that too.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Should I hide throw out all my Coco Puffs?

Coco Puffs? Coco Puffs?? How does one go about obtaining the real ones? I give the "workers" here at Shovel 4 U elk droppings and just tell them it's Coco Puffs.

248638616sQcKdq_fs.jpg

I'm sure Michelle only dips her lobster in un-salted butter.

This reminds me of an old Soviet joke...

During the famine of the civil war, a delegation of starving peasants comes to the Smolny, wishing to file a petition. "We have even started eating the grass like horses," says one peasant. "Soon we will start neighing like horses!" "Come on! Don't worry!" says Lenin reassuringly. "We are drinking tea with honey here, and we are not buzzing like bees, are we?"

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Red Rooster wrote:Dear Mrs. Obamessiah,

The Cube collective will eat whatever you tell us to, ANYTHING is better than the beet and vodka rations we now receive.

Actually, Red.... I think Mama MO is seeking to eliminate the vodka rations. I think it will just be the beet ration from now on. That is of course if you a People's Hero of the Inner Party. Then you may receive the fat trimmings from the Obamassiah's Kobe Beef ration.

Comrade Shovel, I must denounce you for broaching the topic of "where". THIS IS TOP SECRET STUFF, KIND SIR. I, uh uh, was betrothed with said Coco Puffs through no fault of my own. I have tried to removed ALL sugars and salts, of course.

Comrade Whoopie, I hope you are not leaking Top Secrets Conversations or revealing Inner Soviet Jesters Jokes?! I am just pleasantly inquiring of course and have NOT sent any messages or memo's to Party Officials... so disregard anything you have heard!!!

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:What has been for happening to her hair? Now we are all for knowing that she is for sleeping on her right side!!! See how it is for being more stick up than left side. Does she not know she is a Democrat and must be for sleeping on her left side? This is outrage and disgrace. I must denounce MO for this right side sleeping arrangement.

Mrs. Al, you must have recently updated your eye glasses prescription at the corner cave optometrist. How very observant.

I join you in your denouncement!

All I can say is that the Mighty Mo's broadside is always an impressive sight.

British Prime Minister Forced to Eat Dirty-Water Dog

https://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/07/m ... vid_c.html

Beets & Vodka , Beets & Vodka , Beets & Vodka , Beets & Vodka , yummy

GREGOR SAMSA wrote:British Prime Minister Forced to Eat Dirty-Water Dog

Reminds me of a joke (yeah, yeah I know, another dumb joke)...

Two Chinese diplomats arrive in NYC and see a hot dog vendor. One of the diplomats says "Look, they eat dog here too, let's try some."

So they order two hot dogs and sit down on a park bench to eat. The first guy unwraps his hot dog, looks at it, leans over to his buddy and asks "Which part did you get?"

(Comrade Whoopie . . .rofl)

Comrade Buffoon, is that MY toaster? I do believe, yes, I see what appears to be is MY fingerprint in the lower right corner.
toaster.gif
I demand an explanation of how you obtained my government provide, stimuli toaster?!
Pilfering, stealing, & long term borrowing is of course, encouraged but taking it out of my private, government provide hacienda, is not permitted without triplicate written authorization from myself and 4 others who I appointment, signed and sealed by Government Czar of Redistribution, approved by the Appliance Czar and sent in triplicate fourplicate quadruplicate to all of the above, by the first Monday of each June. You have some plain'n to do, sir!

Red Rooster wrote:
Lenin-Cake.gif

AAAAAAKKKKKK!!!!!

HAS ALL ORDER IN THE COLLECTIVE AND FOR THAT MATTER, THE POLITBURO etc.....broken down?

I am disgusted that no one, and I mean no one has consulted or deemed it necessary to inform the Inner Circle Executive Chef of any decision to take away beet/vodka rations or change the diet of the proles!

RR, who are these chefs? Did they worm their way into the collective while I was gone on one of my endless, diplomatic missions?........spits on floor and screams as kitchen staff runs out the back door in terror!

I want a full report ,(in triplicate, and color coded) on this debacle, at once!

I have personally consulted with the divine Mrs O regarding the programs being discussed with such.......screams again and throws chef's knife at rat running along sideboard

Am I sensing disgruntled proles and Party Members dissatisfaction with the proposed plans to get the collective healthy? Remember, all of you, IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN!!

If this is a problem, I would entertain anyone's comments, provided they do so in my presence.

Who wants to be first?......checks his Walther P38 to make sure it's fully loaded.........

Ahhhrrmmmm...

Glorious Peoples Chef Comrade Che Gourmet!

This was merely a slight oversight by our peoples historical archives, the event as you see it above NEVER TOOK PLACE, in fact you were there in all your kooking cooking glory leading these worthless proles peoples cooking students in their creation of this glorious Lenin Cake. In fact the image above was merely the work of some historical revisionist here at The Wombat Factory (*beats the nearest prole over the head with a Marxi-Pad*)... As I was saying The Current Truth has now been revealed...

Lenin-Cake-Che.gif

Ahrrrmmm... Glorious Peoples Chef Comrade Che Gourmet we do hope that The Party™ menu has been revised and that we will not be having rooster a la king in the People's Party Elite Lounge this evening. (*tucks rooster tale between legs and runs like hell*)