Map of Europe According to American Progressives

Telegraph.co.uk reports that a young Bulgarian designer living in Britain, Yanko Tsvetkov, has become the newest sensation with his series of "seven maps in which countries and regions are labelled according to the stereotypes of their inhabitants held by the people of other nationalities."

Our vigilant media observers quickly noticed that one map was missing: "Europe According to American Progressives." So we selflessly filled the vacant spot with our own contribution, free of charge. It's for the Children™!

Ushanka tip to Vladimir Scratchanitch, who first alerted our collective about it here.

That's a mighty purty map there Comrade Red Square.

I know there wasn't enough space, but I sure would have tried to work in "The Soviet Union's Vietnam".

You know-- where the USSA is meddling now.

Something is haunting me about "Oceana has always been at war with Eurasia".

At least I think that's the Current
TruthTM

ALA ZEG!!

I am for knowing the Netherland to be of home of that Islamaphobe Gert Gone Wilders.

Maybe he should be for having some good hooka fun.

ah ha! Better Than Us, my most glorious, homey homeland. These are so well named, are they not, although I must add, Germany has had our share of cough cough "sexy spies".

I find it very odd you would mention Ms. Hari, of whom I am not familiar and no nothing about except of her innocence and un-aging beauty and talents and that men swooned over her for all of the above.
I must go check Wikiped....

mat1.jpg

That's one fishy map to have here in the Peoples Paradise™. I think y'all ought to get that out into some progressive classroom where it belongs.

It's important to keep those children brain dead ya know.