Marshal Pupovich Returns from Tea Party

Comrades, I know how you have been waiting to hear from your Marshal for a report on this blatant attack on our World of Next Tuesday by insane, right wing extremists. I am proud to report Comrades that they have been utterly and completely defeated!

As you can see here, there were only approximately 4 of these hooligans that had the courage to show up.

PS...

Chairman, while I know you can barely see it. but if you look closely. at the picture below, there is a statue on a white pedestal in the middle top of this picture. It is a statue dedicated to one of the greatest progressive ever born.... yes, none other than Huey P Long! These few extremists had the sheer gall to try and protest in front of the House that Huey Built!

I know, even 4 of these hooligans is too many! But they were safely surrounded by my security forces and will be forced to the KMRC and for those that still reject our kindness, will be shunted over to the Necro Voting Division. There was some good news to report Comrades. Several children were rescued from their right wing nut job parents. As you know, these right wing extremists are known to eat their own children, use them as living sacrifices to their false god "Freedom." These children were taken into custody of our enlightened Ministry of Truth and will be cleansed, because we care Comrades! We care!

Here is your very own Marshal directing the operation, and carrying the banner of our success, along with my newly acquired Laika Space Hero uniform. Granted, you can see the strain of my hard work for Progress on my poor body and face, but Comrades, it is worth every subsidy I receive! I am proud to serve Comrades!

Finally, I can also report that there were others present that were familiar with the People's Cube, and I suspect will soon join us again as proles.

Comrade Marshal! Your pictures are not showing - must be hotlink-protected. You can still see them because they are in the temp folder on your computer. Can you please upload them to the Cube and update the images accordingly?

The collective awaits impatiently for the show.

Wynter Wytch
Pup, I can't see your photos. :(

PUPOVICH!

If I wanted to look at a bunch of little red x's, I'd make my usual half-assed attempt to upload my own damned photos. You'd better correct this before you find yourself demoted and a certain red-scarfed, shovel-wielding commissarka ensconced in your place, because she's waa-aay overdue to usurp it.

And as long as I'm here yelling at you, that junk heap vehicle of yours is still lying in sad state in the "Reserved for Beet of the Week" parking space in front of Party headquarters. Have it towed at once--along with the proper uploading of those photos--or I'll tell the rest of the Collective what you have stashed in the trunk.

Might as well just change the sign to "Reserved for Superkommissar Maksim."

Red Square wrote:Comrade Marshal! Your pictures are not showing - must be hotlink-protected. You can still see them because they are in the temp folder on your computer. Can you please upload them to the Cube and update the images accordingly?

The collective awaits impatiently for the show.

Comrade Red Square, forgive me for being a victim of what is clearly a sabotage attack by the right wing fringe extremist, upset no doubt by my heroic stand against them in Baton Rouge and saving many children from a life of being filled with useless myths such as freedom, "God," self suffiency etc. Sadly, not all could be saved as you know, these right wing extremists eat kids and use them in the most horrendous manner.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:PUPOVICH!

If I wanted to look at a bunch of little red x's, I'd make my usual half-assed attempt to upload my own damned photos. You'd better correct this before you find yourself demoted and a certain red-scarfed, shovel-wielding commissarka ensconced in your place, because she's waa-aay overdue to usurp it.

And as long as I'm here yelling at you, that junk heap vehicle of yours is still lying in sad state in the "Reserved for Beet of the Week" parking space in front of Party headquarters. Have it towed at once--along with the proper uploading of those photos--or I'll tell the rest of the Collective what you have stashed in the trunk.

Commissarka, as you know, I have worked tirelessly to see about having you promoted to a higher billet. though I know that you do not actively seek to be more equal than others. Once you see the pictures above and see the courageous stand I made in Baton Rouge, I know you will be more than content to allow my Zil to remain in the Beet of the Week parking spot. Thank you so much in advance!

Excellent, Pupovich! I'm glad to see you out there with tail wagging, nose wet, and tongue hanging out. You look as if you're enjoying your work for The Party, and that's very good indeed. It couldn't have been easy, trying to refrain from peeing on every leg you saw.

However, no can do on the parking space. Maksim has a backlog of dibs on it exceeding the number of flyers stuck under your windshield wipers. Move it, or I'll have to make public the contents of the trunk.

Broadside wrote:Great pics, keep up the great work!

Thank you comrade! As you can imagine, I am pretty well worn out working to defend our Glorious World of Next Tuesday from these right wing extremists, but it is a job I am all to willing to do. It is after all, For the Children™,and no one cares more For the Children™ than I.

You are a new prole here Comrade? Have you been through the KMRC yet?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Excellent, Pupovich! I'm glad to see you out there with tail wagging, nose wet, and tongue hanging out. You look as if you're enjoying your work for The Party, and that's very good indeed. It couldn't have been easy, trying to refrain from peeing on every leg you saw.

However, no can do on the parking space. Maksim has a backlog of dibs on it exceeding the number of flyers stuck under your windshield wipers. Move it, or I'll have to make public the contents of the trunk.

Comrade Maksim is a true Comrade no doubt. His artwork came in handy during my stand defending the World of Next Tuesday. Clearly he could use a parking space as well. But lest you forget, I do have a People's Handicap Sticker, thus in need of a spot as close to the entrance as the Chairman's. Besides, that drunken sod can no longer get a valid license any way. So let us do it the Progressive way.... I will continue to park where I belong.... and Comrade Maksim can have the Beet of the Week sign.... and the spot next to mine.... not the one visible, the one on the other side....

Sorry, I can accept no less than what I deserve.

Where are those hooligans' white KKK sheets and swastikas? I'll bet the incensed crowd ripped them from the criminals' hands before pummelling them while shouting "Praise Be Obama" before the maniacs were led away to the Gulag. No wonder the media did not cover these riots; seeing the instigators bloody corpses might move some to sympathy for them. Who knows why.... protesting taxes and spending, how un-patriotic!

Comrades, do not worry we have been informed via Olberminski and the Wonderous Psychoanalyst of Next Next Next Tuesday that these proles merely suffer from from Stockholm disease.

You can tell by the unprofessional nature of their protest signage that they are absolutely not sincere about this effort. If they were sincere, they surely would have chosen more professional and polished means of displaying their discontent.

Marshall Pupovich, you are an inspiration to The People, thank you comrade for spreading the wirld word!

Behold, Pupovich, by your own self-incriminating hand: Photographic evidence showing a C-3PO unit, under Party orders, getting ready to break into the trunk and reveal even more incriminating evidence against you.

Now, while you reconsider your obstinate ways, please excuse me while I measure the windows in your office. I'll be hanging new drapes after I move in.

Comrades, yesterday I attended one of these T-Parties (T for terrorist). That's right, just 3 days after the Tax Day events, they held yet another! It was frightening to behold the level of hate on display. And everytime one of the speakers referred to themselves or the mob as extremists, they cheered! That's all the proof I need, the DHS is right. Look at this hastily assembled panorama of the malicious malcontents. Comrades, what are we to do? I need a collective hug and reassurance.

Comrades:

I came across a photograph from the Dayton,OH, Tea-Party that shows the level of apathy among the proletariat to the hatefull message of the Tea-Party rabble. There are just a few of these Enemies-of-the-State on the stage at the side of the old courthouse. The rabble is surrounded by the Thought-Police.

This is more evidence that supports Marshal Pupovitch's experience: the proles wish to leave the hard spending decisions to His O'liness.

This photo was taken from the 19th floor of a nearby office building.

Marshall, here is evidence that you were under surveillance. This photo was posted on Flickr, I think your cover may be blown.

Well done, Marshal Pupovich! You have exposed these traitors and infiltrators for what they are.

They're all just a bunch of Beck/Bush/Cheney co-conspirators who want nothing more than to discredit the Greatest POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, this country will ever have. I hope you and your intelligence agents took lots of photos and planted tracking devices on all of their cars, so that Homeland Scrutiny Minister, Janet Napolitano, can have them arrested for their subversive behavior. The Party needs more Necro-Voters for the next "election". Just ask Al Franken.

Don't worry about your photo being displayed on another site. As a High Ranking member of the Party, it's a sign of their fear of you!! Well done, Marshal!!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Behold, Pupovich, by your own self-incriminating hand: Photographic evidence showing a C-3PO unit, under Party orders, getting ready to break into the trunk and reveal even more incriminating evidence against you.

Now, while you reconsider your obstinate ways, please excuse me while I measure the windows in your office. I'll be hanging new drapes after I move in.

Commissarka, have your People's Glasses broke? That is no C3P0, that is your Marshal's electric wheelchair-run about, attended to by a trained and qualified People's Attendant. Do you really wish to argue that I do not need my Handicap space, or my cane, or my electric scooter with a built in bar and massage center? NO, I know you understand this. Besides, do you realize how silly it sounds to imply that there is "incriminating evidence" inside my trunk? Of course there is! I am the Guilt Czar after all! But I fail to understand why you insist on trying to stab me in the back, beyond ordinary Inner Circle standards of course, when I have always worked hard trying to convince the Inner Circle of your need for a promotion. Was it not I that was out on the ledge with you? Was it not I that put his body in the line of fire when the bullets were flying at you? Of course you know this, and thus I know your feelings of guilt run strong in you. This is a good thing, and as Guilt Czar, I appreciate your guilt more than others.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:.....And everytime one of the speakers referred to themselves or the mob as extremists, they cheered! That's all the proof I need, the DHS is right. Look at this hastily assembled panorama of the malicious malcontents. Comrades, what are we to do? I need a collective hug and reassurance.

Speaking of DHS.... who knows how long your Marshal will be here to offer his wit and wisdom? Why do I say that you ask? Well, after reading about the ignorant, yet entirely understandable comment by our current crowd, I turned myself into DHS via the FBI.

This is what I sent to the FBI:

Since Secretary Napolitano apparently believes that "that while there is no specific information that domestic right-wing terrorists are planning acts of violence, such acts could come from unnamed "right wing extremists" concerned about illegal immigration, abortion, increasing federal power and restrictions on firearms -- and singled out returning war veterans as susceptible to recruitment", I must confess, I am not a veteran, but I am a right wing extremist! I am concerned about illegal immigration, abortion, increasing federal power (and abuse thereof), and restrictions on firearms! If this makes me an enemy, then so be it.

Oh, and I even gave them my correct address and email! So, any one want to start a pool on how long it is before I receive a visit from the black suits?

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Marshall, here is evidence that you were under surveillance. This photo was posted on Flickr, I think your cover may be blown.

Thank you comrade! I would love it if you could direct me to that site! You can see my fatigue from the battle, and I am pretty sure that picture was taken as I was standing on the throat of one of the bourgeois enemies of our World of Next Tuesday.

Komrade Zarkof wrote:Well done, Marshal Pupovich! You have exposed these traitors and infiltrators for what they are.

They're all just a bunch of Beck/Bush/Cheney co-conspirators who want nothing more than to discredit the Greatest POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, this country will ever have. I hope you and your intelligence agents took lots of photos and planted tracking devices on all of their cars, so that Homeland Scrutiny Minister, Janet Napalitano, can have them arrested for their subversive behavior. The Party needs more Necro-Voters for the next "election". Just ask Al Franken.

Don't worry about your photo being displayed on another site. As a High Ranking member of the Party, it's a sign of their fear of you!! Well done, Marshal!!

Many thanks comrade! We have the class enemies on the run!

Wow, Pup. I never thought I'd have to process you via Platform 6, but it seems that such a day might come. DHS would only be too glad to call your "bluff".

No bluff comrade.....just a disgusting streak of honesty.... LOL

But I worry for you, Comrade! Perhaps I can bribe Commissar Red Star (contracted by DHS for all door-kicking activities) to divert you to my dacha for safe keeping. It just wouldn't do for you to be purged. You're still of great value to The Party.

Tell me Marshall, how many cars were destroyed, buildings burned, windows smashed, police officers attacked, and how long the riots in the street lasted after all these evil reactionaries gathered? Surely blood ran in the streets?

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Thank you comrade! I would love it if you could direct me to that site! You can see my fatigue from the battle, and I am pretty sure that picture was taken as I was standing on the throat of one of the bourgeois enemies of our World of Next Tuesday.
Yes Sir!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/grrlscout/ ... 042949218/

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:But I worry for you, Comrade! Perhaps I can bribe Commissar Red Star (contracted by DHS for all door-kicking activities) to divert you to my dacha for safe keeping. It just wouldn't do for you to be purged. You're still of great value to The Party.

Commissar Red Star be bribed? Say it ain't so! Just remember Commissar, if I should disappear, you know where I went.

Image Actually, the way I see it, I am too fragile and poor health to be much use in what I feel will be needed to restore this country to what is needed. Simply hoping for change through the ballot every few years will not restore what we have lost. I guess I figure my best contribution would be if I were to become a political prisoner of the USSA. But don't worry, I don't foresee any of that happening. though who knows? I guess I would not be shocked to open the door to some agents one day to interview me to determine how much an enemy I am.

Obamissar 7.62 wrote:Tell me Marshall, how many cars were destroyed, buildings burned, windows smashed, police officers attacked, and how long the riots in the street lasted after all these evil reactionaries gathered? Surely blood ran in the streets?

Yes, there was blood.... but not as much as you would like. For as you can see, there was only a handful of protesters present. I understand the total across the nation was less than 25.

Thank you Superkommissar Maksim for the link. Er....did you happen to see the caption under that picture of me? LOL! Sadly, I am only 53!