Marxist group disbands because members were too rich, white

[img]/images/various_uploads/Facepalm_Marx.png[/img]

Life imitates the People's Cube so shamelessly these days that there's no point in political parody anymore. Below are some unaltered excerpts from our friends at CampusReform.org:

A Marxist student group at Swarthmore College disbanded itself earlier this year after realizing that its members were too rich and too white to be real commies.

According to screenshots confidentially provided to Campus Reform by an individual with access to the group's private Facebook page, the demise of the Swarthmore Anti-Capitalist Collective (SACC) came in the wake of a farewell letter from a member who had decided the group could never be an effective proponent of “unproblematized anticapitalist politics” due to its “history of abuse, racism, and even classism.”

“From my understanding SACC disbanded because they realized the makeup and tactics of their group was at odds with their espoused principles,” Swarthmore Conservative Society President Gilbert Guerra told Campus Reform. “Their main support base was middle-upper class white kids who enjoy jogging.”

The farewell letter corroborates Guerra's understanding, asserting that “SACC's fundamental failure” was that “at its formation, it was made up of entirely white, with the exception of one person of color*, students,” and to make matters worse, “not one of [the founding members] are from low-income and/or working class backgrounds.”

Arguing that “low-income people of color should never be an afterthought in a group whose politics supposedly focus on their liberation,” the author then went on to accuse SACC of having a “history of abuse, racism, and even classism that was never adequately addressed or recognized despite constantly being brought up as an issue.”

Apparently this isn't the first Marxist group to be ripped apart by the historical necessity of dialectical contradictions, which made their dissolution historically inevitable.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Marxist_Group_Groucho.jpg[/img]

But wait ... if they confessed their ideological sins and accepted their punishment, then they are indeed good Party members and should reassemble ... but wait ... that would once again make them a group which they have denounced as being made up of white-privileged and economically-privileged members, which would force them to confess their sins again and disband again ... which would make them good Party members ... which would ...

Oh, it is no use. I am thoroughly confused again.

I think this is more than just a face palm story. This bit of news from a Prole University (PU) calls for a double handed double face palm................

WHO let these mold able little minds, that are not from low-income and/or working class backgrounds, figure out supporting Marxism is like shooting themselves in the foot??!! This realization is ALWAYS to be suppressed at all PUs!

Who cares if they are upper class white kids that like to jog?! They should have been redirected to start funding their own militant antifa group. Who do they think is behind BLM and OWS but rich white people getting minorities to do their dirty work.

This is an absolute failure on the part of the professors at PU.

I know how they can instantly become woking class.

Who is to lead the oppressed minorities into The Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ if not rich, white males who enjoy chafed nipples and thighs jogging?

In the interest of hastening the arrival of next Tuesday, to insure party cohesion, and because I am just a sweetheart of a guy, I will help these abusive, racist, classist white people by allowing them to redistribute their wealth - to me. The sooner, the better, in order to help them become good comrades.

Young Marxist clubs are surfacing at public schools around the country again. Why?

The answer is, of course, that strong communism is always better than weak progressivism.

The People's Cube cures weak progressivism with strong communism!

Everyone will be cured eventually. Works better than the Republican healthcare bill.

Read this glorious Party organ in order to know what to think!

I have it on good authority that these groups are all being created by the Trump administration. All of the youngsters that join are being put on a list of dissidents and they're all going to be rounded in the middle of the night some night never to be seen again.

They don't have to believe me. I don't care. But if they think it through they'll understand: there is no such thing as a free organization in a fascist state like America. Even the opposition is part of the American fascist state apparatus.

The media would report on this but of course the media are all owned by the corporations. So they're all part of the American fascist state too.

Some more communist facepalms:

[img]/images/various_uploads/Marx_Facepalm_Sorry.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Che_Facepalm_Sorry.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Lenin_Facepalm.png[/img]

Proposal Would Rename Evergreen State to ‘Social Justice Warrior PC Indoctrination Compound'

If a recent ballot initiative proposed in the Washington state legislature passes, Evergreen State College will be renamed “Social Justice Warrior PC Indoctrination Compound” and official seal will display a brown-shirted, black-masked anarchist trampling on the Constitution and Declaration of Independence.

[img]/images/Children_of_the_Common_Core.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Poster_Common_Core_ComIn_Core.jpg[/img]

Glorious indeed, comrades!

I have little time to contribute these days (we are rewriting the Divina Commedia at the ministry and replacing the name "Satan" with "Trump", but this makes the rhyming very hard).
Nonetheless, I hereby motion a special People's inquisition to verify if the People's Cube commisariat is diverse enough to escape purging:

1. are enough non-human mammals (e.g., rodents) members of the inner party?
2. do we have a healthy gender mix? 50% genital surgery, 50% women, 0% men?
3. what are the pigment-o-meter measurements of the members? Is skin pigment equally distributed?

Also, I would like to share this image, found through one of the Breitbart commentaries below the article about Evergreen state. You can see how these disgusting capitalist cubs are transformed to healthy party members after thorough indoctrination. (

greetings, Brother Minitru-al-Belgiki

iKSb47t (1).jpg

Thanks for the images, Minitrue. I never knew how unhappy I was until I went to college and kindly professors explained to me how miserable I was as a middle class American. They pointed out that a social system that afforded me the opportunity to go to college was obviously unfair.

Minitrue wrote:

1. are enough non-human mammals (e.g., rodents) members of the inner party?
2. do we have a healthy gender mix? 50% genital surgery, 50% women, 0% men?
3. what are the pigment-o-meter measurements of the members? Is skin pigment equally distributed?

Comrade Minitrue, After a thorough search of our multi-cultural inclusion files, I managed to find some potential diversity-enhancing, differently-able party members to demonstrate our commitment to social justice. Party lives matter!
funny-people-weird-images-world-pictures-fun-bajiroo-photos-24.jpg

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:Comrade Miniature, After a thorough search of our multi-cultural inclusion files, I managed to find some potential diversity-enhancing, differently-able party members to demonstrate our commitment to social justice. Party lives matter!

Komrade Stalin, you'd better quit horsing around. If you don't we're gonna have to throw you in the tractor barn.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:Comrade Miniature, After a thorough search of our multi-cultural inclusion files, I managed to find some potential diversity-enhancing, differently-able party members to demonstrate our commitment to social justice. Party lives matter!

Komrade Stalin, you'd better quit horsing around. If you don't we're gonna have to throw you in the tractor barn.
Neigh, Comrade Stierlitz, not the tractor barn! Anything but the tractor barn! I have shut the gait on my misbehavior. With Trot-sky as my witness, I will be an obedient comrade from now on.