Marxists mad at having to pay to visit Marx's tomb

Marx_Grave_Soviet_Flag.jpg
Comrades!! I don't know how to express my feelings at reading this article!

I understand this fellow comrade as he says:

Here's one Marxist visitor, Ben Gliniecki, speaking to The Wall Street Journal: “Personally, I think it is disgusting,” the 24-year-old political activist said. “There are no depths of irony, or bad taste, to which capitalists won't sink if they think they can make money out of it.”
Or this comrade who only came to worship our Prime Predecessor:

“It's such a bourgeois monument,” one American visitor told The Journal.“I turned around [and saw it] and I was like ‘Oh, come on.'”
Image Actually I can tell you how I feel about this!
LOL!!!

I'm certain that Marx's more affluent admirers will happily volunteer for an involuntary shakedown in order to foot the bill for their unwashed working class comrades to be able to pay their respects as well.

Comrades
Let me remind you this is a "tax", it is not a payment. Please pay attention. I no longer have time for mis-information. The enclave of Rebels in occupied territory are becoming more and more restless.

Long live the glorified, re-united Union and long live Jane Fonda.

12096560_617645481710309_9221157879171627623_n.jpg

Comrade Abrakham Linkol'n wrote:Comrades
Let me remind you this is a "tax", it is not a payment. Please pay attention. I no longer have time for mis-information. The enclave of Rebels in occupied territory are becoming more and more restless.

Long live the glorified, re-united Union and long live Jane Fonda.

The attachment 12096560_617645481710309_9221157879171627623_n.jpg is no longer available

Wait-wait, don't tell me

36501edit.jpg