May Day Contest!

Comrades! We have a May Day Contest over at Ushanka.us. Guess how much $$ is in Karl's Obama Cuss Jar and mention The People's Cube. If you win, you AND The People's Cube each win a Commie Obama Ushanka and a bottle of our national soda, Leninade!Contest ends Sunday at noon Eastern.

Comrade! Please clarify. When does money get put into cuss jar? When The One swears, or when Karl swears? Also, on which glorious day since the Birth of the One did you begin collecting the money?

I don't know Comrade Tsarevna. I was just there and it looks like some kind of Reich Wing black ops or something. After spending years as Spiritual Adviser to the KGB, Grigori knows when something smells fishy, it's not the Salmon, it's a Capitalist Conspiracy.

Oh no!!!! But I went to the page and put in a guess! (I was hoping I could replace Maxim's jewels for him). What should I do?

I'm guessing that whatever the amount in this cuss jar 10 20 38% will be given to the Collective in the form of taxes.

(It's for the children comrade)

Царевна wrote:Oh no!!!! But I went to the page and put in a guess! (I was hoping I could replace Maxim's jewels for him). What should I do?

Comrade Царевна, Fear not-- as you can see below, Superkommissar Maksim's super anatomy appears to have been fully restored. Superman is trying to deny who he is-- a sad day for America and hence great news for The Soon-To-Arrive Global Collective, but there is even better news, Comrades. We have our own Super-Being to chamption the Causes of The Peoples Cube:

--KOOK