May Day

Brothers and Sisters,
May this be the most glorious May Day of all.

mayday01.gif

I've ordered only a half day of work for all members of the NC Collective. Remember, this is a day of thanks to our dear Leaders and the bounty of life that they have provided.

These young Pioneers say it very well:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Let the celebrations begin...........................

Yo!

Right on! Dat wuz some glo'ious film. WORD!

Dey all looked so's equal, so's same, so's much likes little robots eyebally t'wo'k fo' de Greata' Good! Right on!

Ah' dank Lenin an' Obomo dat ah' be on de reviewin' platfo'm--actually lowa' steps in de back--and wuz able t'see da damn parade an' not gots'ta sweat mah' ma fuckin ass off wid dat huge banna' likes last year. Ah be baaad...

Now, ya' yung ones, grab yo' shovels! Right on!

Da Peeps' Rapper
Comrade C2G босяк

And makin' thugs out you suckas.
From the cradle to the grave.

Is it me, or does the fetching female comrade look like Lilly Munster with more than a few added pounds?

I DENOUNCE REIUXCAT! Not only did he crush my Self Esteem(TM) but he also pooped outside of the People's Kitty Litter Box(TM) AGAIN! MY DESK CHAIR IS NOT THE CAT BOX!

Does this comrade have peoples beets growing out of ear?

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I DENOUNCE REIUXCAT! Not only did he crush my Self Esteem(TM) but he also pooped outside of the People's Kitty Litter Box(TM) AGAIN! MY DESK CHAIR IS NOT THE CAT BOX!

Comrade Colonel! That was not me! Perhaps the General has paid an unannounced visit.

I was trying to discreetly suggest that perhaps you were wearing the dog's glasses again after a bit too much peoples libations.

Good Lord Obama, it's a ginger dog. We need to do something about those kind. I suggest a ginger genocide once we solidify our grasp on power.

ginger genocide.jpg

Comrade Colonel 7.62,

"Is it me, or does the fetching female comrade look like Lilly Munster with more than a few added pounds?"

lm01.jpg
-
lm02.jpg

Hmmmm...............maybe?

Comrade Whoopie,
Not the "Red Headed Stepchild"! We need the diversity.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Comrade Colonel 7.62,

"Is it me, or does the fetching female comrade look like Lilly Munster with more than a few added pounds?"

The attachment lm01.jpg is no longer available
-
The attachment lm02.jpg is no longer available

Hmmmm...............maybe?

Comrade Whoopie,
Not the "Red Headed Stepchild"! We need the diversity.

I thought she more closely resembled comrade Rosie. That must have been made in her more approachable days... If there ever was such a thing...