Medical Alert!!!

People's Internal Medicine and Metalwork Shop,
Associated with Instrumentation, Wiring, and Janitorial Services,

Calls for a Medical Alert!

Thanks to the receipt of a large chunk of stimulus dollars, we were able to stimulate ourselves and complete this study. All medical records for the last 750 years were examined carefully.

Regardless of health, heredity, wars, diseases, prosperity, or peace; death will occur sometime prior to the 140th birthday, from one cause, another, or multiple causes concurrently.

Cube members are to live while they are alive, it is a lot harder to get anything done if you are not. No matter where you are, or what you are doing, you will be better off than those in Stalingrad in the winter of 1942! The frigid cold would frost your [ fill in* ] until it was useless.

And Stalingrad allowed those fighting Nazi Germany to be better off for their sacrifice.

The above comment makes no sense to me at all. There was a great loss of life on both sides, how can the dead be better off for their sacrifice?

New Paradigm wrote:And Stalingrad allowed those fighting Nazi Germany to be better off for their sacrifice.
Of course, padawan, if by "better off" you mean "deader/ in the gulag-er", then quite correct, you are!

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:The above comment makes no sense to me at all. There was a great loss of life on both sides, how can the dead be better off for their sacrifice?

Russian involvement allowed those who were fighting, America for instance, to win.

Czar Czar wrote:
New Paradigm wrote:And Stalingrad allowed those fighting Nazi Germany to be better off for their sacrifice.
Of course, padawan, if by "better off" you mean "deader/ in the gulag-er", then quite correct, you are!

Or allowing Americans to think they were they were the hero's of that war.

Comrade New,

With such great insight and strategy, there would be a job for you in the Pentagon,
waxing floors, scrubbing toilets, or something similar.

New Paradigm wrote:
Or allowing Americans to think they were they were the hero's of that war.
Image Who did your Harvard professors tell you were the heroes in WWII? I'm guessing either "Hitler" or "no one". I suppose you consider the young Americans who crawled up Omaha beach, under heavy mortar and MG42 fire, just "wasting their time"; certainly not heroes. No, if you learned anything about WWII, it was probably that the only thing wrong with Fascism in Germany was that it lead to the Holocaust. Other than that, WWII was a complete waste of time and resources. Just like our current wars- so Bush could rape Iraq for oil? (Is that why Obama is still over there?) For myself, I know without a doubt that the reson my younger brother- a Marine- got sent over to Afghanistan this August, got shot in the leg, got shot in the jaw, and fortunately was saved by the bravery of the men in his squad, was so that Liberal Inelligentsia such as yourself can sit in comfort, sipping lattes from Starbucks in your Ivory towers, and gaze with contempt upon us lowly farmers, factory workers, highschool-dropouts, and other "working class" folks who exist to keep you safe and dry tonite; while you dine on all the trappings of capitalism, you work hard to deny them to us. That's why, outside of your little bubble of liberal existance, nobody likes you, and that's why we're rising up to defeat you. The day is coming where the birthright of leadership among the elites will be shredded, because the Constitution is making a comeback, and guess what- it's not liberal. It's not Progressive. It's about freedom. "We the People" are back in charge. There's more of us than there are of you.

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
And if push comes to shove, the modern-day leftist aristocracy of unicorn hunters will find out very quickly what an actual " revolution " is.

Czar Czar wrote: Image Who did your Harvard professors tell you were the heroes in WWII? I'm guessing either "Hitler" or "no one". I suppose you consider the young Americans who crawled up Omaha beach, under heavy mortar and MG42 fire, just "wasting their time"; certainly not heroes. No, if you learned anything about WWII, it was probably that the only thing wrong with Fascism in Germany was that it lead to the Holocaust. Other than that, WWII was a complete waste of time and resources. Just like our current wars- so Bush could rape Iraq for oil? (Is that why Obama is still over there?) For myself, I know without a doubt that the reson my younger brother- a Marine- got sent over to Afghanistan this August, got shot in the leg, got shot in the jaw, and fortunately was saved by the bravery of the men in his squad, was so that Liberal Inelligentsia such as yourself can sit in comfort, sipping lattes from Starbucks in your Ivory towers, and gaze with contempt upon us lowly farmers, factory workers, highschool-dropouts, and other "working class" folks who exist to keep you safe and dry tonite; while you dine on all the trappings of capitalism, you work hard to deny them to us. That's why, outside of your little bubble of liberal existance, nobody likes you, and that's why we're rising up to defeat you. The day is coming where the birthright of leadership among the elites will be shredded, because the Constitution is making a comeback, and guess what- it's not liberal. It's not Progressive. It's about freedom. "We the People" are back in charge. There's more of us than there are of you.

I merely pointed out that Hitler's move on the Soviet Union was fortunate for the US. It was. That's not political. Hitler opened another front against a man as ruthless as he was. Hitler was stupid and America capitalized on it.

I am sorry to hear that. I understand that my quote upset you and you feel personally disrespected. You shouldn't though. Your brother is a soldier and proved he would do whatever he needs to for what he believes in. Everybody respects that. Even the opponents.

Nobody sent to Afghanistan fought for anyone to enjoy capitalism. They were sent for the obvious reason and for a squeeze on Iran. Iraq was the buffer between Saudi Arabia and Iran. That passed and the US couldn't be in Saudi Arabia anymore after 9/11. The US couldn't wait it out any longer and simply breaking a treaty and pulling the military out of there wasn't much of an option either.

The best option was to get out of Saudi Arabia and eliminate a need for a buffer in one shot. Might have worked but the decapitation attempt on Saddam screwed the plans up. It took longer and public opinion waned.

Now there is a president who is imposing his dogma on the military. They are building up the defenses so they can withdraw without being attacked while vulnerable. Can't hit anyone because if you kill one and take out civilians you create & more to replace him" or something like that. Basically they aren't allowed to do the two things needed to win-intimidate and annihilate.

I don't your venting personally even if you mean it to be. I admire and respect anyone who will fight and risk life and limb for their beliefs. My best wishes to your brother and your family. I sincerely mean that.

Now for what you were wrong about.
They actually focus on the nuclear bombs nowadays.
I don't fit your description of what you want me to be like.
I don't look down on anyone for any of the reasons you gave.
Article VI-constituition gives way to the treaties.

"Your brother is a soldier and proved he would do whatever he needs to for what he believes in. Everybody respects that. Even the opponents."
Nobody on your side believes that- just ask any Vietnam vet. Or do you need a more recent example? Obama on the troops "Air raiding villages and killing civilians" (emphasis mine). How is that respect?

"Now for what you were wrong about.
Article VI-constituition gives way to the treaties."

Now for what you're wrong/ make no sense about... Nukes? Really? Did the terrorists use nukes to bring down the twin towers? No. They are bloodthirsty savages who wanted us dead so bad, they killed themselves in the process.

None of your self-righteous postings have lead me to any other conclusions about your personality- and I couldn't care less.

As for Article VI- you are obviously sidestepping the real issue at hand; the modern progressive movement's deliberate attempts to evade or downright eradicate personal liberties as enshrined in the Constitution, as well as insert by law or downright fiat the growing power of Government. I'm not getting sidetracked by your tripe.

It must be hard on your pride to get your ass handed to you on a plate by a kid who never went to college. Get used to it.

Czar Czar wrote: Nobody on your side believes that- just ask any Vietnam vet. Or do you need a more recent example? Obama on the troops "Air raiding villages and killing civilians" (emphasis mine). How is that respect?

"Now for what you were wrong about.
Article VI-constituition gives way to the treaties."

Now for what you're wrong/ make no sense about... Nukes? Really? Did the terrorists use nukes to bring down the twin towers? No. They are bloodthirsty savages who wanted us dead so bad, they killed themselves in the process.

None of your self-righteous postings have lead me to any other conclusions about your personality- and I couldn't care less.

As for Article VI- you are obviously sidestepping the real issue at hand; the modern progressive movement's deliberate attempts to evade or downright eradicate personal liberties as enshrined in the Constitution, as well as insert by law or downright fiat the growing power of Government. I'm not getting sidetracked by your tripe.

It must be hard on your pride to get your ass handed to you on a plate by a kid who never went to college. Get used to it.

Sorry you're emotional about this.

Understand something, I don't care if you like me or whatever has convinced you that any side has a monopoly on any position. I did not state a political opinion in any of my answers to you.

When I said "nukes" it was regarding how "Harvard" teaches WWII. The main path taken when teaching WWII in many liberal schools is the bombing of Japan. It was an answer to a question you posed.

I don't know where you got a defense or promotion of what the president is doing from me. I simply wrote what is the case.

As for "my side", I am "my side".

As for Article VI. I'm not sidestepping anything. What amazes me is that few Americans get this. Article VI gives power of treaties over the constitution.

Any attack upon a nation that America has a defense treaty with automatically results in American involvement. You don't need congressional approval in these cases to go to war. Following WWII the US signed many including treaties with France and England. Vietnam was a French colony. When it was threatened the US automatically had to defend it. Korea? That was British and now the US has that too.

"Commies" are the least of your concerns. Americans have guns so a communist takeover would require that to go first. It won't happen. A treaty could be signed banning them but then there is the matter of fighting the largest insurgency shortly after. And the military would not go along. Worry about Supreme Court Nominees and Treaties signed.

Prior to the invasion of Iraq the US was containing them. The US has a treaty with the Saudis. The muslims who attacked were angry that a foreign non-muslim military was "defending mecca and medina". It was why they attacked. Going to Iraq was to get out of Saudi Arabia and to surround Iran.

College or not, you should know that.

N.P.: You wouldn't , by chance reside in Spain, would you ?

New Paradigm wrote:
Comrade Tooorisky wrote:The above comment makes no sense to me at all. There was a great loss of life on both sides, how can the dead be better off for their sacrifice?

Russian involvement allowed those who were fighting, America for instance, to win.

Yes, Comrade Paradigm, I can't tell you how proud we made progressives, here at the Cube, are of the Russian involvement against the Germans.

Silly Americans. Of course, you are korrect, they were nothing more than the puppets of the Russians. They would have never won anything had it not been for Russian involvement. That is the Current Truth, the Whole Truth, and Nothing but the History of the World as we progressives know it.

Please give my thanks to you brother, Comrade Czar Czar, and a big hug from me, too.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Regardless of health, heredity, wars, diseases, prosperity, or peace; death will occur sometime prior to the 140th birthday, from one cause, another, or multiple causes concurrently.
Thank Obama for PapaObama Health Care!

We all know now that once PapaObama Care is fully standing up, death will no longer be an issue since so many more of us will be doing it (sooner) .

Frightening to think that I will be metabollically challenged sometime before my 140th birthday! I see your logic comrade tooo. I am inspired to live life like there is no tomorrow! Make hay while the sun shines! Weed the back forty of the beet-feild while the sun shines! See y'all in the beet feilds!

Krasnodar wrote:N.P.: You wouldn't , by chance reside in Spain, would you ?

No, I've never even been to Spain. I am currently living in Brooklyn.

I am curious why you thought that. Is it because of their reaction to the last war in Iraq?

Leninka wrote:
Yes, Comrade Paradigm, I can't tell you how proud we made progressives, here at the Cube, are of the Russian involvement against the Germans.

Silly Americans. Of course, you are korrect, they were nothing more than the puppets of the Russians. They would have never won anything had it not been for Russian involvement. That is the Current Truth, the Whole Truth, and Nothing but the History of the World as we progressives know it.

I never said the US were puppets of the Soviet Union during that war. I simply asserted that they got a huge break. Imagine if Germany had their assets focused only on the west. People here don't know this?

New Paradigm wrote:
Leninka wrote:

I never said the US were puppets of the Soviet Union during that war. I simply asserted that they got a huge break. Imagine if Germany had their assets focused only on the west. People here don't know this?
ImageImage Lissen up, comrade "paradigm" (if that is your real name!) I'm sure comrade toorisky doesn't appreciate having his/her thread de-railed! He's/She's trying to motivate us to do 23 hour shifts in the beet feilds, and was doing good up until the attempted hijacking. The party is watching comrade...

To NP : No....nothing to do with that. And there are probably a few Americans who have studied military history. On a personal level, I can vouch both for myself and at least two others who know a T-34 isn't Luke Skywalker's landspeeder.

Note: I grew up in California, where public schools frowned upon teaching us anything useful about WW2....perhaps the powers that be considered that doing so would reinforce negative behaviors, such as fighting for any reason....even survival. So call me rebellious for going behind their backs and researching the matter for myself.

Those were the glory days ...... with instructors from Berkeley who were far more interested ushering in the age of Aquarius. Very progressive, as in the late 60's, man.

100% Infidel wrote: Lissen up, comrade "paradigm" (if that is your real name!) I'm sure comrade toorisky doesn't appreciate having his/her thread de-railed! He's/She's trying to motivate us to do 23 hour shifts in the beet feilds, and was doing good up until the attempted hijacking. The party is watching comrade...

Look, I don't hijack anything. I comment about what was written in the blog and the back and forth goes off in different directions. I'm sure you can see that.

I apologize to "toorisky" and I will respect their thread.

Krasnodar, sorry but I will have to respond to you on the "Gulag for trolls". I have a thread there.

100% Infidel wrote:
New Paradigm wrote:
Leninka wrote:

ImageImage Lissen up, comrade "paradigm" (if that is your real name!) I'm sure comrade toorisky doesn't appreciate having his/her thread de-railed! He's/She's trying to motivate us to do 23 hour shifts in the beet feilds, and was doing good up until the attempted hijacking. The party is watching comrade...
Thank you, comrade,The last time I checked, he would be a correct distractor.NP wants you to believe he is a victim of circumstance, as you can see from his efforts, that is simply another incorrect assumption!

New Paradigm wrote:

Blah, blah, blah, boring rant on treaties that has no purpose other than making me sound smart...

Until you learn to stay on topic, I'm not writing to you anymore. None of your ideas are new. Many of the folks on this sight have suffered through the horrors of the "new" "paradigms" you have been pushing. If you believe America is rotten, greedy, arrogant, unfair, mean, selfish, or all of the above, I'm sure there are MANY countries on this great Earth who would welcome you with open arms into their advanced progressive civilizations- but that would require you to put your money where your mouth is; and I believe that's been my point all along- liberals talk a great talk, but never stoop to actually LIVE OUT the life they design for the rest of us.

Until you're ready to do that, you're nothing more than a fly buzzing in our ears.

Czar Czar wrote:
New Paradigm wrote:

Blah, blah, blah, boring rant on treaties that has no purpose other than making me sound smart...

Until you learn to stay on topic, I'm not writing to you anymore. None of your ideas are new. Many of the folks on this sight have suffered through the horrors of the "new" "paradigms" you have been pushing. If you believe America is rotten, greedy, arrogant, unfair, mean, selfish, or all of the above, I'm sure there are MANY countries on this great Earth who would welcome you with open arms into their advanced progressive civilizations- but that would require you to put your money where your mouth is; and I believe that's been my point all along- liberals talk a great talk, but never stoop to actually LIVE OUT the life they design for the rest of us.

Until you're ready to do that, you're nothing more than a fly buzzing in our ears.

I was always on topic-the topic you chose.

Poor tactic. It screams defeat and false bravado. I've seen that a lot. I wrote about the constitution (you can check if I'm right by reading the constitution) and the US treaties (library of congress). No pushing opinions, paradigms or anything other than what is the written law.

I'm sure they would. I would actually take the time to learn their constitutions and any contracts they have. But I'll stay here. There has to be some that know this basic stuff. Like the life designed by those treaties.

And I would prefer you don't. You don't even grasp the basics so it's pointless. Just tired tactics and seeing you get emotional.

Funny thing is, Article VI seemed like a new concept to you. It isn't new though, I'll give you that.

I'd like to throw in a comment here, but I'm on another thread fighting exploitation in marketing. Sorry.

Comrade NP,

Prog OFF

Your saving grace is you are arrogant, condescending, and pretend you have all the answers.

You do not have any intelligence on German, Russian, or American forces, tactics, strategy, or any of the thousands of other things. You also lack the intelligence to know what to do with this data if you had it.

Part of the problem here is you are making subjective value judgements aka arguments from ignorance and pretending they really matter to somebody other than you.

Go back to your own cave, and do not post here, please, or on any other topic I originate. Thanks.

Prog ON

Comrades, I for one welcome this New Paradigm. The purpose of the Cube is to attract weak Liberals and give them a lesson in strong Communism.

NP, you need an avatar, might I suggest this one?

troll.gif
And then, please report to train platform 5, bring a warm change of clothes and some food (the guards will be hungry).

gulag113.jpg
Don't make us come and get you.

A few months shoveling beets should give you a stronger understanding of what we at the Cube are all about.