Men's Prog (a new People's Publication)

Required reading from the Central Committee on Publications. You are henceforth required to stop reading all other publications by order of Party.

mens prog.jpg

I must protest immediately and demand a waiver! How could I possibly keep up with the latest prog advances without my daily issue of the Gran Ma! This is an outrage!

Che Nuevo wrote:I must protest immediately and demand a waiver! How could I possibly keep up with the latest prog advances without my daily issue of the Gran Ma! This is an outrage!
Comrade Che Nuevo, this is an unauthorized protest and will be dealt with harshly unless you can obtain a Protesting Waiver from the Committee on Protest Waivers.

For the benefit of Gobalism? Is it available for download on Kindle?

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:You are henceforth required to stop reading all other publications by order of Party.
Does that include The People's Cube?

Che Gourmet wrote:For the benefit of Gobalism? Is it available for download on Kindle?
So glad you asked Comrade.

mens prog kindle.png

El Presidente wrote:
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:You are henceforth required to stop reading all other publications by order of Party.
Does that include The People's Cube?
Any attempt to question or understand the Party's edicts will be severely punished.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
May I point out that the name "Men's Prog" is highly discriminatory and most UN-progressive. To have a "Men's Prog" and have it listed as required reading is an afront to all other non-male genders and all the members of the plant and animal kingdom!

And furhtermore... Why the hell is there not the requisite monthly article on how to obtain those six-pack abs???

This is great! Talk about some fine reading material when one is sitting on " The Throne" taking care of a little personal business. Heck, a good bowel movement while reading this mag, it doesn't get any better than that.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:May I point out that the name "Men's Prog" is highly discriminatory and most UN-progressive. To have a "Men's Prog" and have it listed as required reading is an afront to all other non-male genders and all the members of the plant and animal kingdom!

And furhtermore... Why the hell is there not the requisite monthly article on how to obtain those six-pack abs???

I agree Comrade Raum

It should be "Unspecified Gendered Person's Prog"

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Obamugabe wrote:
Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:May I point out that the name "Men's Prog" is highly discriminatory and most UN-progressive. To have a "Men's Prog" and have it listed as required reading is an afront to all other non-male genders and all the members of the plant and animal kingdom!

I agree Comrade Raum

It should be "Unspecified Gendered Person's Prog"

Amandla!

Obamugabe

isiBingelelo, Umngane Wami Omdala!

It has been too long! You must pause the printing of money and the redistribution prime farm land to underaged 'war veterans' sometime and Skype me.

I like it, to a degree. Persons' Prog or Peoples' Prog might be better -- or at least shorter.

But even THIS is still highly discriminatory. What of the other animal and plant species!?

Please stay in touch, Umngane Wami.

Amandla!

Commodore,

It might even provide the stimulus for a greater movement.
Last edited by General Confusion on 8/11/2011, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: mizpellin the foist woid!

This new magazine must be made a mandatory part of the curriculum at all Karl Marx Treatment Centers™!