Michelle Recalls Surviving American Death Camps

[img]/images/Michelle_China_Death_Camps.jpg[/img]

Speaking to a group of awestruck Chinese citizens, Michelle Obama recounted her years of oppression as a victim of racism and how she survived the American extermination camps.

"There were laws in America that discriminated against people like me because of the color of our skin," said Michelle. A sharp inward gasp was heard as the interpreter finished her comment in Mandarin.

Still haunted by laws that were no longer in effect when she was born, Michelle outlined her plight as she endured racism in Princeton University, and narrowly escaped death at Harvard Law School. Tears were seen streaming down the cheeks of some of the visibly moved Chinese citizens.

Michelle_Obama_Princeton_Prison.jpg
Women in her audience especially were deeply touched as the First Lady revealed how she had to live paycheck to paycheck as a hospital administrator with a meager six digit income.

"Sometimes we had to say no to caviar, or no to a really expensive Italian sports car because we just couldn't afford it," Michelle Obama recalled, her voice breaking, as one Chinese woman fainted and another one began sobbing uncontrollably.

However, when Michelle recalled the glorious day when her husband was chosen as the Democrat Party candidate for president - the day when she was proud of her country for the first time in her adult life - triumphant cheers broke out and she received a standing ovation.

Audience interviews showed just how significantly impressed the Chinese people were with the story of the First Lady's painful ordeal. One young woman said, "Michelle give me hope that someday I make something of self. I not know how many opportunity I have in China until I hear how bad America be to black women."

Another woman, who attended with her daughter, wiped away tears as she admitted, "I wish my other two children be with me to hear inspiring speech by so great woman, but number two child and number three child aborted by state. Still, I not know how good I have it until I hear how she suffer so big."

An elderly man, who was leaning on an off-brand cane, also wished more could have been present. "If only more than eleven of my village survive Great Leap Forward, then more could hear elegant speech. I so happy state let me live to hear how bad America, and now I can die."

After a brief time of handshakes, hugs, and selfies, Michelle Obama went on to continue her tour and spread her message of hope, made possible by statism.

We rejoice in FLATUS and her ability to overcome the atrocities of the United States. From the days of the "Trail of Tears" and dropping of Bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, George Bush has personally and collectively picked on personages of color like Moochelle, and persons like Dear Leader who claim color... Growing up in Chicago, how could Moochelle study to prepare to enter law school when the teabaggers were rioting at the '68 democratic convention? How indeed.

She is proud now though! Yessir, her hubby got the nomination, then he stopped global warming, wars, famines, and bad manners (except for the die hard Rethuglikkan knuckledraggers). She has worked hard to feed the poor and starve the overfed rich. She deserves a vacation after this business trip to China.
Again...

Fortunately there is photographic proof of Moo's heroic struggle up from/through adversity.... We just need to airbrush out the stretch.

Moo-Poor1.jpg

A defiant little waif, isn't she? Who does she think she is using the
"Irish ONLY" water pump?

This can not be the same China I am thinking of. The one I am familiar with is the one where the citizens spit and yell "Monkey!" at anyone with the wrong skin color.

A childhood friend of "the elderly man" who survived the Great Leap Forward weighed in with this -- All these years, I feel solly for myself for losing all my fingers and toes to frostbite in Glorious Chinese intervention in Korea in December 1950; and also angry at Our Great Helmsman for sending 300,000 of us into below zero temperatures without proper boots and clothing, which caused a quarter of a million of us to die in three months

"But now that I have heard that there were laws in America that actually prevented black men from freezing to death along with us, and would not allow them to mow my comrades down by the hundreds with machine guns as we took part in suicidal human wave attacks, I ask myself, "How could I have been so self-indulgent?"

"And it is as if a black cloud has been lifted; I no longer feel haunted that I was the only soldier in my entire district to come back alive from Korea."

Callmelennie wrote:A childhood friend of "the elderly man" who survived the Great Leap Forward weighed in with this -- All these years, I feel solly for myself for losing all my fingers and toes to frostbite in Glorious Chinese intervention in Korea in December 1950, and also angry at Our Great Helmsman for sending 300,000 of us into below zero temperatures without pwopah boots and clothing, which caused a quarter of a million of us to die in three months

"But now that I have heard that there were laws in America that actually prevented black men from freezing to death along with us, and would not allow them to mow my comrades down by the hundreds with machine guns as we took part in suicidal human wave attacks, I ask myself, "How could I have been so self-centered?"

"And it is as if a black cloud has been lifted; I no longer feel haunted that I was the only soldier in my entire district to come back alive from Korea."
The healing continues, thanks to Michelle.

Aw Right, Aww Right - When How Soon Does Commissarka Moocher receive a "Hero Of The Peoples' Cube" medal for "her" untiring service against Revanchist Counter-Revolutionaries, Tea-Party Traitors To The New Peoples' Heroic Revolutionary Soviet of The "nation" Formerly known as 'America', and The Unenlightened Sub-Human "voters" in Fly-Over Country?

Komissar Blogunov, not a dry eye here in the parched, far away beet fields of Australovia as we read of FLATUS Mooch's own MEIN KAMPF. Ms F.L. continues to awe and inspire. Reminds us all of the reason we struggle, Forward to Next Tuesday.

P.S. Does this outpouring of praise and admiration increase likelihood of extra vodka ration to toast estimable FLATUS?

Iva Sputnik wrote:Komissar Blogunov, not a dry eye here in the parched, far away beet fields of Australovia as we read of FLATUS Mooch's own MEIN KAMPF. Ms F.L. continues to awe and inspire. Reminds us all of the reason we struggle, Forward to Next Tuesday.

P.S. Does this outpouring of praise and admiration increase likelihood of extra vodka ration to toast estimable FLATUS?
You're praise is appropriately flattering and your extra vodka ration is en route from our Pacific People's Distributor outlet in Pyongyang as we speak. In the meantime, toss another roo on the collective barbie.

Since Australovia is on the other side of both the equator and the international dateline, wouldn't Next Tuesday be scheduled for last Monday?