Microsoft Artificial Intelligence Part Deux

Frequent readers of our glorious People's Kube will no doubt remember fellow Komrade Kraptek's post about a Microsoft Twitter robot named Tay getting shut down for expressing non-Party Approved thoughts. Well, Microsoft is back at it again, but this time they're focusing on visual agitation by making a robot that guesses what's in pictures.

I have taken the liberty of putting some of the more frequent faces on the Kube through the new Microsoft robot and screenshotting the results. It was rather humorous, and from this very thorough test I can tell you that it will be Party-Approved in totality.

Komrade Direktor Red Square:
OlegTheDentist.PNG
~
Komrade Craptek:
CraptekTheCat.PNG

Komrade Ivan the Stakhanovets:
IvanTheBird.PNG

European Komrade Minitrue
MinitrueTheAnimal.PNG

Komrade Pamalinsky:
PammyTheDog.PNG

Komrade Putout:
PutoutTheSurfer.PNG

Komrade Sister Massively Opiated:
SMOTheSkater.PNG

Komrade Red Walrus:
WalrusTheCat.PNG

Our Wonderful Party Anchorperson Irina Alexandrovevskivich:
IrinaAndHillary.PNG

And finally, our Glorious People's Kube:
Kube.PNG

bullet.jpg
I have the proprietary Mathematica software installed on my Windows HDD. Apparently they beat Microsoft to the draw with an app that does the same thing, several months ago. So I went on google images for a photo (the one you see) and used it in their app. It unconfidently identified it as a pen. I added the rocket ship in this post.

I played with it last night, too, but it was too late at night and the Party discipline compelled me to get the mandatory 6-hour sleep. Here it is, completed later between picking beets and directing firing squads:

[img]/images/various_uploads/CaptionBot_Lenin.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/CaptionBot_Babushkas.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/CaptionBot_Hillary.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/CaptionBot_MichelleO.jpg[/img]