Mid-East Peace Just a Stone Throws Away

UPI ***Israel, USA: Sharon Stone upon her recent return from the Holy Land called a press conference to declare that peace in the Middle East is just a stone throws away. Sharon has announced that she will put her vagina on the line once again in the sequel to Basic Instinct, as well as to initiate a sequel to the Oslo Accord.

"It is no secret to the fact that the first installment to the Oslo Accords were signed right after the release of the first Basic Instinct" Sharon announced, claiming, "Yasser Arafat was so enthralled with my beaver on film that he demanded a live inspection as part of the Peace Agreement. I counteroffered by making good on more exposure in a sequel to Basic Instinct, but he of course ran out of patience and started the second Intifadah instead."

"I always knew my vagina had a much larger sense of purpose than even I realized. If I managed to lure Arafat to try to impersonate my gyn doctor like he attempted in 1994 by wrapping his towel around his face like my gyn doctor does during annual check ups, then I do believe that I can conquer this anger and hatred between West and East! Arab and Jew! Muslim and Non Muslim! It is all a matter of the right camera angle and a clean shave and a haircut."

When asked how she was going to accomplish peace now that Arafat is dead, Sharon answered, "This is why I went to Israel!" After meeting with a blushing former prime minister Shimon Peres who was whisked away after an aid reminded him of seeing the actress in a movie theater in Norway with an enthralled Arafat so many years ago.

Sharon then took her show to the people, going to Israeli and Palestinian classrooms and attempting to lift her skirt to students to show the medicinal and euphoric effects of peace and understanding between the two warring peoples.

Sharon told journalists that she was delighted that women like herself will start stepping up to take their place in the world by following in her footsteps, taking on new endeavors to which they brought something unique that the world needs, "their feminine organ to solve the worlds problems"

"This is a new and very exciting time for women and vagina in general, because they by their very nature are creative and not destructive. And this is an extraordinary and important 'thang' that we can bring into a world that awaits the opportunity for peace."

See exclusive pic of Sharon and her very trim furline right here:
https://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/03/ ... tl3jy.html

She has announced that she will "put her vagina on the line once again"

What the f**k?!?

Thanks for the catch Betty, I fixed my incoherent grammar! I think it is high time I hire a proofreader...

Man
I would fight for some of that

Muslim Jim
Expel your jewish invaders and remove you crusader army and convert to Islam and you will have peace.

Jewish invaders, what the f**k?!? They were there hundreds of years before Islam was even invented.

Muslim Jim wrote:Expel your jewish invaders and remove you crusader army and convert to Islam and you will have peace.

Wow! Muslim Jim, I haven't felt such a strong urge to give up my infidelity, put on a bathrobe and get on the next plane to Mecca since I first saw Spike Lee's Malcolm X so many years ago. I am sure if you speak to some fellow allies in Hollywood, they would put your premise on the big screen to knock some sense into the rest of the crusaders about how to bring a just end to the war on terror.

Muslim Jim wrote:Expel your jewish invaders and remove you crusader army and convert to Islam and you will have peace.

Nuts.