Mini-True Workers Report Immidiately!

ATTENTION! All Ministry of Truth workers are hereby called in to report to work immediately to adjust the Current Truth to reflect Dear Leader's (PBUH) original thinking:

With Gas Prices Soaring, Obama Looks to Ramp Up U.S. Oil Production

Read more: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/14/obama-announces-steps-ramp-oil-production/#ixzz1MOEFV163

Please begin submitting your corrections to alleged past headlines for consideration. I know this is short notice, but clearly we must correct past proclamations to reflect the current thinking in the White House.

The Party Image , in it's infinite wisdom, has dispatched our best man for this job.

lawrence-odonnell-rewrite.jpg

The Great and Powerful Ozbama recently said we are producing more domestic oil than ever before. Everything I looked up showed we are producing half what we were in the 1970's. How fortunate we are to have a Glorious Leader that can set things straight and correct the lies of "recorded history".

DeKoquonut wrote:The Great and Powerful Ozbama recently said we are producing more domestic oil than ever before. Everything I looked up showed we are producing half what we were in the 1970's. How fortunate we are to have a Glorious Leader that can set things straight and correct the lies of "recorded history".

Hmmm, but consider that we have not built any refineries since the 70's and it becomes clear that our progressive leadership has brought domestic production and refining capacity closer!

If you consider current production to the 1799 level we are now ramped up, we have "State of the Ark" processing facilities. This is another mess that George Bush dumped in his lap.

Major mistake says "That is the very short version".

Just last week he said we couldn't drill our way out of soaring gas prices. Der Leader is really confusing me.

Bah, he said virtually the same thing back on March 31, 2010. Clearly he didn't mean it then and don't mean it now. It's just a ruse to confuse.

He's playing the good cop (for re-election sake) to the EPA, BLM and Dept. of Energy's bad cop. They're the ones who'll actually prevent the drilling from ever happening.

Trust me, no caribou will be harmed in making this propaganda

DeKoquonut wrote:The Great and Powerful Ozbama recently said we are producing more domestic oil than ever before. Everything I looked up showed we are producing half what we were in the 1970's. How fortunate we are to have a Glorious Leader that can set things straight and correct the lies of "recorded history".
I agree Comrade DeKoquonut, truth is flexible and requires adjustments for current necessities. It is a great leader who can adjust the nuances of truth adeptly enough to placate our masses. The People are impressed.

truth.jpg
This recent Current Truth ™ pamphlet is available at all Jiffy Lobos and Re-education centers.

Obama seeks to offset limit foreign oil imports.

Please submit to proper authorities

Comrades,

We need to quickly find Marshal Pupovich's parrot because he has an important mission to fly to the location of the first hole drilled for oil, where he must quickly soak himself in oil and then fling himself onto the beach while screaming, "See-- Obama tried to tell us drilling for oil would harm Mother Earth's favorite creatures." That report must then be played on a continuous loop, of course.

--KOOK

Groucho Marxist wrote:Obama seeks to offset limit foreign oil imports.

Please submit to proper authorities

Ah! Now that is the sort of contribution we need Comrade! Mini-Tru staff should implement this immediately!

KOOK wrote:Comrades,

We need to quickly find Marshal Pupovich's parrot because he has an important mission to fly to the location of the first hole drilled for oil, where he must quickly soak himself in oil and then fling himself onto the beach while screaming, "See-- Obama tried to tell us drilling for oil would harm Mother Earth's favorite creatures." That report must then be played on a continuous loop, of course.

--KOOK

Comrade KOOK, while I certainly appreciate the concern, it would probably be best that we not waste a lot of time trying to find my prevaricating parrot..... it could cause some er...confusion among the Party Elite should they actually listen to and believe anything that lying bird would say.

We have so many oil sources that we have not tapped. Here's a headline for you, Comrade Pupovich:

30,000 Gallons Per Day Potential Oil Found in the MTE's and Rahm E's Hair--Concerns Raised Over Endangered Head Lice Found on the MTE's Scalp.