Miss Israel: Obama 'world-class hunk'

President Barack Obama has earned a new title: world-class hunk

That was the assessment of Miss Israel, the 21-year-old Ethiopian immigrant Titi Aynaw who met Obama on Thursday.

“He's an exciting man, a world-class hunk, charming and an extraordinary gentleman,” she told the Israeli publication Yediot Aharonot.

Was there ever a doubt about Dear Leader's (PBUH) Hunkiness?Image

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
I somehow do not feel certain that Ms Palestine will complete her reign:

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]
“What I really said is that he's a world-class punk."

Yediot Aharono
t.

[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]
[/highlight]
[/highlight]

Comrade Marx, you made me giggle in my mustache (but I would not be saying of such where anyone could over hear. Some loyal comrades have been know to do disappearing act).

I am think Miss Israel was giving a big kiss up to dear leader in hopes of gaining something from dear leader ($$$$$$$$$). I could be misinterpreting.

Hunk ? More like a pile.

( ... and to think that there are some who refer to beauty queens as airheads ..... )

From my morbid curiosity, I decided to see what the star-struck young beauty looked like and found this-->

Miss Israel Titi Aynaw Gets 'Wildest Dreams' Meeting With Barack Obama

Shimon Peres Introduces Trailblazer as 'Our Queen of Sheba'
By Renee Ghert-Zand
Published March 22, 2013
The Jewish Daily FORWARD

w-titiaynawbarackobama-032313.jpg

She will need a more modern and stylish makeover with Moehair coif and appropriate Calloway accessories if she wants to attract $10 million the eye of The One.
Omiss.jpg

Miss Palestine also got a “Wildest Dreams” meeting with Barack Obama
misspalestine.jpg

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]President Barack Obama has earned a new title: world-class hunk[/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]
That was the assessment of Miss Israel, the 21-year-old Ethiopian immigrant Titi Aynaw who met Obama on Thursday.
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]
“He's an exciting man, a world-class hunk, charming and an extraordinary gentleman,” she told the Israeli publication Yediot Aharonot.[/highlight][/highlight]
Czar Vladimir! So good to see you back...or have I just been reading the wrong threads?

Princess Nookie wrote: Czar Vladimir! So good to see you back...or have I just been reading the wrong threads?
It's nice to have been missed somewhere. Unfortunately I have been busy getting my ass sued off by a pathetic sociopath for the past 4 years. Actually we are now in the FIFTH year of this utterly insane case.

Now headed for 1200 Documents filed on the record, several of hers hundreds of pages each. For my storage of those documents, I created this image for the front page.

too_many_docs.jpg