Miss me yet?

Comrades and other useful idiots, I was driving down the road and saw this sign that just totally inspired me.

It reminded me of the great era of failed Progressive Government and makes me yearn for the good ole' days of stagflation prosperity and American failure exceptionalism. If only Dear Leader would learn from the lessons of history and follow it.

Dear Leader Maobama simply is not destroying transforming America fast enough. He only appeases and bows to moderate leaders, and not to great terrorists visionaries.

Carter_Arafat.jpg

Remember that great Malaise speech and how it lifted our spirits? President Carter did not need a Teleprompter, he spoke straight from the heart.

Dear Leader in his State of Union speech did come close to the contempt respect for the American people that President Carter had when he mentioned that the American public "simply doesn't understand the health care bill", but too little too late.

While Dear Leader's economic plan is similar to President Carter's ... unemployment levels are where they should be, but inflation and interest rates are just way to low.

And foreign policy? Obama's appeasment handling of Iran shows promise, but nothing like the great peanut farmer from Georgia could do.

hostage.jpg

But Comrades don't be depressed, we must encourage Dear Leader to be more like President Carter, those Rethuglicans are doing everything they can to destroy him, he must not pivot or moderate, only a full march to the left will save us.

Comrade Infidel Castrate,

I raise a can of Billy Beer from my late grandfather's stash to you and Cobama! The '70s are back and, like Shaft, badder than ever.

But I do wonder who is minding the swamp rabbits.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrade Infidel Castrate,

I raise a can of Billy Beer from my late grandfather's stash to you and Cobama! The '70s are back and, like Shaft, badder than ever.

http://www.cracked.com/article_14931_th ... tives.html

Now that Billy Carter was a real Progressive. (See #9 on the links webpage)

Comrade Infidel

I just sat staring at this picture for about 4 hours.

It. Is. So. Beautiful!

Obamugabe wrote:Comrade Infidel

Most excellent! Welcome Back Carter, I new Maobama would not sell out or pivot, he is truly a Progressive!

Ah Comrade Carter. Now there is a Prog's Prog. Although the fact that he was in the dreaded military, and knows his way around a nuklear reactor are two strikes against him. He makes up for it though by palling around with freedom fighters, and other noble oppressed peoples.

Comrade Infidel Castrate,

Excellent work! Is my memory correct that Billy and Willie Nelson smoked a joint atop the White House?

What am I saying, "Is my memory correct?" It's as if I'm thinking for myself!

Obamugabe wrote:Comrade Infidel

It. Is. So. Beautiful!

I wept, not least because I know our Dear Leader doesn't have Arafart somewhere outside the frame of his picture.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrade Infidel Castrate,

Excellent work! Is my memory correct that Billy and Willie Nelson smoked a joint atop the White House?

What am I saying, "Is my memory correct?" It's as if I'm thinking for myself!

I smoked I saw someone smoke some wacky tobaccy with the foreman on top of the Glenrose Nuke Power plant #2 containment building while the cursed thing was being built.

This is interesting. I've heard one of the biggest after-costs of nuke plants is cleaning. Workers throw their trash down various tubes, creating clogs that have to be fixed (probably by unionized cronies) at great expense later.

As I worked on the outside, I cannot say what the pipe fitters did. I was involved in pouring the walls of the containment building and I was part of the Labor crew that made sure you could eat off the bottom of the next pour before they made it.

Me too!

Ever since Ham Jordan went to the great collective in the sky. The PenGibb should take note. Maybe have Obama locked in mortal combat with a chipmunk? A big saber-toothed mountain chipmunk? Have him fend it off with his trusty teleprompter.
Since we're on the topic of Postumous Progs, notice Howard Zinn didn't get a big send off?
Theo...did Malloy reflect on Howard, the Greatest Historian since ....since...since who?

Infidel Castrate wrote:Image

Comrades and other useful idiots, I was driving down the road and saw this sign that just totally inspired me.

It reminded me of the great era of failed Progressive Government and makes me yearn for the good ole' days of stagflation prosperity and American failure exceptionalism. If only Dear Leader would learn from the lessons of history and follow it.

Dear Leader Maobama simply is not destroying transforming America fast enough. He only appeases and bows to moderate leaders, and not to great terrorists visionaries.

Remember that great Malaise speech and how it lifted our spirits? President Carter did not need a Teleprompter, he spoke straight from the heart.

Dear Leader in his State of Union speech did come close to the contempt respect for the American people that President Carter had when he mentioned that the American public "simply doesn't understand the health care bill", but too little too late.

While Dear Leader's economic plan is similar to President Carter's ... unemployment levels are where they should be, but inflation and interest rates are just way to low.

And foreign policy? Obama's appeasment handling of Iran shows promise, but nothing like the great peanut farmer from Georgia could do.

But Comrades don't be depressed, we must encourage Dear Leader to be more like President Carter, those Rethuglicans are doing everything they can to destroy him, he must not pivot or moderate, only a full march to the left will save us.

Ah Comrade, that photo between Kommissar Arafat, and Dear Leader Jimmy was taken a few minutes after they enjoyed the BOLIVARIAN DAGGER Image. Sadly, Kommissar Arafat picked up a bug, for which the PLO had no cure and he now resides in the People's Paradise Image. I wonder how Dear Leader Jimmy has managed to live with that bug all these years Image...