Missed one- Necro Proxy voter flips us!

Comrades from all around,

In a recent article about zombies and the necro-proxy block of voters, I stumbled upon a man, or in this case, his tombstone, who is a thoughtcriminal.

This is what he said to us.

Care to join me in erasing this thoughtcriminal from history?

(off)
This needs to be a national memorial, it really does.

I can NOT view the linked images in your post, comrade. Thus, it appears that the thoughtcriminal has already been erased from history, or at least my computer history.

I put down my vodka & edited my original post to make sense.

What? Somethings wrong in the graveyards? Comrade Elliot, please report this to my office right away, I can't believe those stupid proles missed this, well actually I can because alot of Rummy and Vodka drinking goes on in the graveyard necro-proxy voter counting racket.

First off, I fixed the pictures, so they should be viewable.

Second, everything was good when I originally put up the article.

Third, RR, sounds good, I've got the pictures, so you can just view it here.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
*Broken Picture Link*

*Broken Picture Link*

Commissar... errrrhrrrmmmmmmm... a very progressive fix, now I shall beat every prole in my office within an inch of there lives! I can't believe they messed up your picture links AGAIN!!!!

Ah thanks comrade Commissar, there's nothing I enjoy more than making my proles feel insignificant. We regret the trouble they have caused your highness with the pictures.

Commissar_Elliott -

You are the only one who can see the pics because they are in your computer memory cache. But for us, they are linked to your mail program, to which we clearly have no access.

It's about time you shoot those lazy proles whom you are using to handle your posts and try to learn doing it yourself.

Lesson 1. There's the uploading feature in the WYSIWYG Editor that you can use to host the images on the Cube. Prior to uploading the pictures you must save them into a folder where you can find them.

Lesson 2. If you still can't find them, open your computer with a screwdriver, turn it upside down, and shake it until the files fall out. If after two hours of shaking you still don't see them, stick the screwdriver into the hard drive and wiggle it vigorously to loosen it up; perhaps the pictures simply got stuck in the crack somewhere.

Lesson 3. If the above doesn't work, simply draw the pictures with a pencil on your monitor and mail them by affixing a postage stamp to the monitor's upper right-hand corner, to the following address: "Red Square, People's Director, The Motherland."

{PROG OFF}

Thanks Comrade Red Square, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!!!
Excellent technical instructions!

Red Square wrote:Commissar_Elliott -

You are the only one who can see the pics because they are in your computer memory cache. But for us, they are linked to your mail program, to which we clearly have no access.

It's about time you shoot those lazy proles whom you are using to handle your posts and try to learn doing it yourself.

Lesson 1. There's the uploading feature in the WYSIWYG Editor that you can use to host the images on the Cube. Prior to uploading the pictures you must save them into a folder where you can find them.

Lesson 2. If you still can't find them, open your computer with a screwdriver, turn it upside down, and shake it until the files fall out. If after two hours of shaking you still don't see them, stick the screwdriver into the hard drive and wiggle it vigorously to loosen it up; perhaps the pictures simply got stuck in the crack somewhere.

Lesson 3. If the above doesn't work, simply draw the pictures with a pencil on your monitor and mail them by affixing a postage stamp to the monitor's upper right-hand corner, to the following address: "Red Square, People's Director, The Motherland."
Thank you for the tips Red2, now then, I need to screw my computer back together (I'm on a different one).

Commissar Elliot,

The proles at my office felt such guilt and shame for screwing up your pictures (errrhhhmmmm... after the beating of course) that they made this for you so that you may never have to put pictures on The Cube again:

And here is one with a lesson plan attached...

Another thought criminal who writes for the National Reactionary magazine publishes his uppity kulak evilness:

In other words, stop thinking of the Democratic Party as merely a political party, because it's much more than that. We're not just the party of slavery, segregation, secularism, and sedition. Not just the party of Aaron Burr, Boss Tweed, Richard J. Croker, Bull Connor, Chris Dodd, Richard Daley, Bill Ayers, the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, and Emperor Barack Hussein Obama II. Not just the party of Kendall “Agent 202” Myers, the State Department official recruited as a Cuban spy along with his wife during the Carter administration. Rather, think of the Democratic Party as what it really is: a criminal organization masquerading as a political party.

Comrade Lysenko,

That is a most equal find of a ThoughtCriminal™.

Commissar Elliott, I dug this similar photo out of ThePeoplesFuture™ archives...

Red Rooster - thank you for creating a graphic with people's instructions. The Party has placed it in the collection of People's Clip Art (scroll to the bottom) in order to keep it handy for any similar occasion.

Anything for The Party(TM) comrade People's Director(TM). We thank The Party(TM) for accepting our meager prole offerings and have noted the location of the Propaganda(TM).