Moochelle's Menu Finally Finds Favor

Mo the Sow.jpg
The Unified School District of Rio Rancho, New Mexico has finally found a solution for the tons of food that students refuse to eat. They have teamed up with local farmers to ship the uneaten tray scrapings to rural areas for recycling as livestock feed. It is estimated that American students throw away $3.5 million worth of food each school day. Earlier this year, a New York district estimated its students throw away 85% of their fruits and vegetables.

One local Farmer said of the program:
"The goats prefer romaine lettuce, some pigs like grapes while others will eat 'anything'. The chickens like the dinner rolls."

A school lunch worker admitted:
“If we cut up 20 pounds of cucumbers, we guess that 17 pounds get thrown away. I've watched kids take their cup of vegetables or fruit they're required to take and just throw it away.”

This is just the sort of sustainable nutrition program that only The People's Dear Lady and Mother is capable of imagining or implementing. It is just the way it should be too, putting The Children first, followed by our furry friends. Notice that bovine (who contribute to Global Warming through flatulence) are not part of the program. This is the sort of feel-good tale that makes it feel as if Next Tuesday will be here much sooner than previously imagined. As an added bonus, Moochelle's Nutrition by Force program will prove exceedingly difficult to repeal, should bloodthirsty conservatives ever attempt to do so, as this would be considered a 'War on the Cute & Cuddly'.

Rethuglikkkans feeding FLATUSs handiwork to pigs?
Our mooslimical comrades will be offended and declare another fatwa...

Konservative_Punk wrote:A school lunch worker admitted:
“If we cut up 20 pounds of cucumbers ...

Choose only one of the answers below.

a. We guess that 17 pounds get thrown away.
b. The 4:10 will arrive in Yuma at 4:27.
c. We will give them all to the Dear Leader for his sake.
d. Somebody's finger is going to end up in them.
e. FLATUS eats all of it and wants more.
f. This question makes me uncomfortable and I choose to opt out.

Lev Termen wrote:

Where is the "all of the above" option? Without "all of the above," the question is non-inclusive and also tempts people to (gasp) make distinctions. This could even lead to (gasp gasp) thinking. No, no, no. Give me an "all of the above" option every time. I accept everything that is proposed by Dear Leader. (If it is proposed by Rethuglikkkans, there must be a "none of the above" option.)

RedDiaperette wrote:
Lev Termen wrote:

Where is the "all of the above" option? Without "all of the above," the question is non-inclusive and also tempts people to (gasp) make distinctions. This could even lead to (gasp gasp) thinking. No, no, no. Give me an "all of the above" option every time. I accept everything that is proposed by Dear Leader. (If it is proposed by Rethuglikkkans, there must be a "none of the above" option.)

Choice!?! What is this meaning of individual choice? The Government ™ chooses for you or Comrade Pinkie.