Mueller: Finally! I Have Proof of Trump's Collusion

“Okay,” says Mueller, “we had to go back aways to find this and, as you know, I have a reputation of not leaving a stone unturned, and, dammit! Here it is! Ha! We got him sucking up to the esteemed journalista, Rona Barrett in an interview in 1980!

Trump was only 34 at the time but, who cares? He is guilty of wanting to be POTUS! And, there you have it. The investigation is over. Impeach 45!”

Pamalinsky, thank you, thank you, thank you, for sharing this video.There is no doubt that this finally brings an end to the investigation. The Kollective™can all breathe a collective sigh of relief at long last. Even the most jaded of Trump supporters are finding themselves helpless and overwhelmed with the sheer magnitude of this revelation. This is the videographic cherry on a Sundae mountain of inculpatory evidence. The sheer audacity of this brash, brazen and arrogant young Trump ‘seals the deal' and once and for all makes clear his chicanery and deception of the American people in his bid for The Absolute Power of the Presidency. The rapturous rictus of orgasmic delight is beginning to appear on the faces of the ‘Resist' movement and on Mad Maxine Waters in particular. (Make certain to stand back at least 30-feet.)

If you play this video backwards you can hear "Hillary is dead" and "Russian collusion."

[img]/images/various_uploads/Beatles_Trump_600.jpg[/img]

Comrade Vasily Willy wrote:Pamalinsky, thank you, thank you, thank you, for sharing this video.There is no doubt that this finally brings an end to the investigation. The Kollective™can all breathe a collective sigh of relief at long last. Even the most jaded of Trump supporters are finding themselves helpless and overwhelmed with the sheer magnitude of this revelation. This is the videographic cherry on a Sundae mountain of inculpatory evidence. The sheer audacity of this brash, brazen and arrogant young Trump ‘seals the deal' and once and for all makes clear his chicanery and deception of the American people in his bid for The Absolute Power of the Presidency. The [highlight=#ffff00]rapturous rictus of orgasmic delight [/highlight]is beginning to appear on the faces of the ‘Resist' movement and on Mad Maxine Waters in particular. (Make certain to stand back at least 30-feet.)
You know, Comrade Vasily Willy, I really appreciate your appreciation of my discovery but, I have to tell you how impressed I am with your usage of the word "rictus". Seriously. One of the things I really enjoy about being a "Cubist" (an art form) is how I get to learn new words. Oh, and other things, as well. The Peoples Cube has increased my vocabulary 100%! I love new words! Psst: Don't tell anybody. I'm supposed to be an illiterate, knuckle-dragging, idiot.

Pamalinsky wrote:...I have to tell you how impressed I am with your usage of the word "rictus". Seriously. One of the things I really enjoy about being a "Cubist" (an art form) is how I get to learn new words. Oh, and other things, as well. The Peoples Cube has increased my vocabulary 100%!
That just proves that he isn't a Russian bot.

You, on the other hand...

Pamalinsky wrote:
Comrade Vasily Willy wrote:Pamalinsky, thank you, thank you, thank you, for sharing this video.There is no doubt that this finally brings an end to the investigation. The Kollective™can all breathe a collective sigh of relief at long last. Even the most jaded of Trump supporters are finding themselves helpless and overwhelmed with the sheer magnitude of this revelation. This is the videographic cherry on a Sundae mountain of inculpatory evidence. The sheer audacity of this brash, brazen and arrogant young Trump ‘seals the deal' and once and for all makes clear his chicanery and deception of the American people in his bid for The Absolute Power of the Presidency. The [highlight=#ffff00]rapturous rictus of orgasmic delight [/highlight]is beginning to appear on the faces of the ‘Resist' movement and on Mad Maxine Waters in particular. (Make certain to stand back at least 30-feet.)
You know, Comrade Vasily Willy, I really appreciate your appreciation of my discovery but, I have to tell you how impressed I am with your usage of the word "rictus". Seriously. One of the things I really enjoy about being a "Cubist" (an art form) is how I get to learn new words. Oh, and other things, as well. The Peoples Cube has increased my vocabulary 100%! I love new words! Psst: Don't tell anybody. I'm supposed to be an illiterate, knuckle-dragging, idiot.

Well thank you young lady for that compliment. I generally do not boast, but it is a fact that I am a Professor of Linguistics & Linguini. And so for your continuing education (and intellectual edification), in addition to the ‘new' word, you will also notice the alliteration: “rapturous rictus,” because I am quite adept with other esoteric verbal gymnastics known only to the political operatives engaged in the Current Truth ™ here at the Ministry of Propaganda Truth ™ . You know the old aphorism . . . If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit! ¿Que, no?

Yours, humbly, Comrade Vasily Willy (Putative Purveyor of Pedantic & Puerile Alliteration)

Red Square wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:...I have to tell you how impressed I am with your usage of the word "rictus". Seriously. One of the things I really enjoy about being a "Cubist" (an art form) is how I get to learn new words. Oh, and other things, as well. The Peoples Cube has increased my vocabulary 100%!
That just proves that he isn't a Russian bot.

[highlight=#ffff00]You, on the other hand...[/highlight]
Busted once again here in Cuberville! : • (

Comrade Vasily Willy wrote:
Well thank you young lady for that compliment. I generally do not boast, but it is a fact that I am a Professor of Linguistics & Linguini. And so for your continuing education (and intellectual edification), in addition to the ‘new' word, you will also notice the alliteration: [highlight=#ffff00]“rapturous rictus,” [/highlight]because I am quite adept with other esoteric verbal gymnastics known only to the political operatives engaged in the Current Truth here at the Ministry of Propaganda Truth. You know the old aphorism . . . [highlight=#ffff00]If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit![/highlight] ¿Que, no?

Yours, humbly, Comrade Vasily Willy (Putative Purveyor of Pedantic & Puerile Alliteration)

Comrade Vasily Willy, I most definitely noticed your resonous "rapturous rictus" alliteration. Sorry for not mentioning it. I was too busy trying to dazzle our comrades with my brilliance and instead, found myself baffling them with bullshit! Thing is, Comrade Red busted me. Nothing gets past Comrade Red. Nothing.

As in rictus-mortis,.. eh? Puts me in mind of this oldie but goodie:

sardonicus.jpg

RE: the most equal alliteration,"rapturous rictus delight, I offer this:

Warning: this could offend snowflake viewers.

When I hear the words, "rapturous rictus delight" I think of things that are not allowed on this site. I think you know what I mean.

Here is something that will make you feel more comfortable about these words. Image

Pamalinsky wrote:RE: the most equal alliteration,"rapturous rictus delight, I offer this:

Warning: this could offend snowflake viewers.

When I hear the words, "rapturous rictus delight" I think of things that are not allowed on this site. I think you know what I mean.

Here is something that will make you feel more comfortable about these words. Image

Rapturous rictus delight
is never allowed on this site.
But be on the lookout
for Comrade May Putout.
If offered her apple don't bite!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:There once was a squirrel from Nantucket...

With too many nuts in his bucket.
When he'd climb up a tree
So his friends could all see
A bird would swoop down and just pluck it.

; • )

Not quite how I learned it, but it works in this situation...