Murtha gone, who will pick up Terrorist Apologist Position?

With Murtha gone, who will pick up Terrorist Apologist Position or Where have you gone John Murtha? Our lonely nation turns its' eyes to you

Comrades

With the passing of that great progressive Murtha, the question is: Who will pick up his mantle of Terrorist Apologist?

Indeed, we have a possible new case in front of us now.

Timesonline (UK):

US special forces 'tried to cover-up' botched Khataba raid in Afghanistan

US special forces soldiers dug bullets out of their victims' bodies in the bloody aftermath of a botched night raid, then washed the wounds with alcohol before lying to their superiors about what happened, Afghan investigators have told The Times.
Two pregnant women, a teenage girl, a police officer and his brother were shot on February 12 when US and Afghan special forces stormed their home in Khataba village, outside Gardez in eastern Afghanistan. The precise composition of the force has never been made public.

Murtha from the past:

https://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=ydpruzZuSU

CNSNews.com:

"Recently, all the charges were dropped with the soldiers involved in the Haditha event. You had been on TV with CNN and different outlets and you were saying that they were, quote, the civilians were killed in cold blood, end quote. But now that the charges have been dropped, do you think that was the right thing to say?"
Rep. John Murtha:

"Yes, I think it was, that's my job. My job is due. Listen, the NCIS (National Criminal Investigation Service) came to exactly the same conclusion I did. They had a two-star general investigate it. General Hagee went over right after I spoke out and talked to all of the Marines in the field and said you got to stop this kind of killing."

CNSNews.com:

"Do you think that –"
Rep. John Murtha:

"I'm not going to answer any more questions on that."

Representative Murtha is a good student of history. He knows true success against the anti-Bolsheviks (White Army) came with never wavering support of the People's Army. The Red Army was successful for it never gave up and never let a thing like facts get in their way. As such Rep, Murtha is living proof of this type of true courage in the face of adversity. I say we should recommend him for a Hero Of The U.S. or Order of Obama award.

Yea, HOW will we ever find somebody qualified enough to join with the poor, misunderstood freedom fighters of the Middle East? Who is competent enough to fill the roles of Girtha and Deaddy Kennedy? It would have to be someone with the dedication of Kerry, the insight of Schumer, the wisdumb of Reid, the sensitivity of Dur-ban, and the All Seeing and all knowingness of both PrezBamma and Big Effen' Deal Biden? WHO? DEAR GOD, WHO???????

Never fear. ObamAcorn will see to it that our of comrades Mudkers votes, deeds and misspeaks will carry on for many decades to come.