MV Rachel Corrie headed to Gaza

I get to go on a boat ride! Yay!!!

Our fellow travelers in the Irish Government have told Israel to let my ship through! I'm so excited! I've never ran a blockade before! I never knew an Irish flag was protection against international laws and surface warships! My dear friends in Hamas Gaza will be so excited with what I'm bringing them!

Let's hope this ship gets attacked and destroyed so we have more ammo to use against the Zionist pigs safely through with our humanitarian cargo.

I am flummoxed to understand how the Irish figure into all of this but
irish.jpg

I am of such excitement that you will be on floating tilla! The Moolismic plan is working so well, it is beyond grandness, is it not?! Good luck to you and your comradic buddies in defeating silly Zionic peoples!
(and do not forget your sun block this time!)

floati.JPG

hmmmm.... I was not of knowing IRA was now being part of Islamic freedom fighting group. How to be of reconciliation that they to be Christian to work beside Islamists....How much fun it to be for you! And being such ghost you are not be of sea sickedness. Maybe you can even be of scaring the evil Jooz with your ghostiness.

Don't let them drop any tractors on ya, pancake.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:I am flummoxed to understand how the Irish figure into all of this but
The attachment irish.jpg is no longer available

I too was flummoxed, then I used the Peoples Google.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie

After reading this truth, Mrs Alczarweary's words finally made sense..."Maybe you can even be of scaring the evil Jooz with your ghostiness."

Its common knowledge Joos FREAK OUT when seeing ghost.

stooges.jpg

Uh oh, looks like the Israeli Navy has a plan for the Rachel Corrie:
121372_xl.jpg

Turns out, the Rachel Corrie ship is a not-so-much refurbished Phnom Penh piece of junk they got from Cambodia for a few tricks. No wonder they had "logistical" problems and were late to arrive. If it sinks on the way, they can always blame the Jooz. Win-win all around.

Rachel_Corrie_Phnom_Penh.jpg

It's all the Jooz fault they had to buy such a floating junkheap. Why if there wasn't a nation of Israel, there would be no blockade to run. Damn pesky jooz.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Don't let them drop any tractors on ya, pancake.

{off} Red, you just made a lot of normal thinking people in Olympia (all four of us in fact) very happy!

More Equaler Red Square, being a mindless farm serf/drunkard/immature fan of fart jokes and lowly Buffoon, this idea sends Matthewsesque tingles up my leg... I call for a Blue Ribbon Panel to investigate how the we too may join in the fun of Tractor Droppings ™.

First recipient should of course be the vile Bushitler.

How dare they! It's all Bush's fault! The BushHitler is in league with the Israelnazis! How will Hamas build their electric wheelchair self detonating freedom fighters now?

Obamugabe wrote:And now the vile Israelnazis have pirated the Rachel Corrie!

https://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/ar ... QD9G59PL00

Very true comrade!

More bad news for the "Jews", Elvis Costello has canceled shows scheduled in Tel Aviv, Israel, on June 30 and July 1, citing treatment of Palestinians as the reason.

I know, I know Elvis who?

He is some Brit who had a few hits in the 80's. Also known for his "anti-establishment" (meaning non-left gov't) work like "Tramp the Dirt Down" is essentially a long anti-Thatcher rant. For example from the song,

"When England was the whore of the world Margaret was her madam"

Yes, we need more people like this in the US.

Rumor is- he is going to be working with Papa Obama as well to "fix" the oil leak.

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="https://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/a ... ockade.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="https://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/a ... ockade.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>