$#*! My Dad Says: on all channels, all the time

The best TV sitcom ever. All channels, all the time.

Based on a suggestion by Comrade General Secretary, who can't wait to see this one too.

If his show's as popular as his presidency it won't last a season.

All channels, all the time. Great idea, but it just seems a little late in coming. TV is almost a dead medium. Sitcoms? They're going the way of all things that have out lived their usefulness. The only plus I see to an all channel, all the time sitcom is the elimination of Thought Criminals like Faux News.

It's all about Social Media now. What's important is what your friends are doing on Facebook, Twitter or any of the other forms of Social Media. What the President is saying? What bill Congress just passed? No, that's just useless information. That your friend Susie just got hit with a beach ball while she was Twittering on her cell phone? Now that's important information!

Instant communication is the new opium of the masses. The new wave of control is in our hands Comrades. Is this not exactly as we planned?

$.$. Halliburton wrote:If his show's as popular as his presidency it won't last a season.
If we're going to equate Obama's presidency with a struggling sitcom, then we must do what TV producers did to boost ratings back in the '70's and '80's.

Like on The Brady Bunch, when they had three part episodes in which the family went to the Grand Canyon one year, and Hawaii the next . . . oh, but the Obamas have done both of those already.

Another trick is to introduce some long lost relative who comes to stay with the family for an extended period (length of a TV season). Maybe his half-brother in Kenya, or the crazy uncle who liberated Auschwitz?

What if we could bring Ted Kennedy back from the dead? It wouldn't even have to be Ted per se, just someone who sort of looks like him. We could explain the discrepancy in looks by saying that he had plastic surgery—or just hope no one notices and writes us about it.

I know! How about a romantic interest for Obama's live-in mother-in-law, Mrs. Robinson? Make him a younger guy named Benjamin who has designs on her very attractive daughter. Does anyone know if Michelle has a sister?

Alien abductions . . . royal wedding massacres . . . Obama could try to hit a golf ball over a shark tank . . . or maybe Obama could go swimming with his daughter in a shark tank to show Americans that shark tanks are perfectly safe (as long as there are no sharks in it) . . .

Oh, I know! Weddings and babies have always been big ratings boosters! What if Barack and Michelle had another baby? Oh, wouldn't that be exciting and romantic? It might even spur a whole new baby boom, and Lenin knows we're going to need all those babies to pay off that ever-deepening deficit.

If they conceived a baby right now, it would be born next May, which is perfect because in TV Land, that's a “sweeps month” in which weddings and births and massacres traditionally take place.

And in true TV tradition, by the time Obama hits the campaign trail for re-election the following year, the baby will have instantly fast forwarded to five years of age!

Every day, all channels, round the clock? Does this mean they canceled "Family Guy" ???

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
[color=#000000 wrote: What if we could bring Ted Kennedy back from the dead? It wouldn't even have to be Ted per se, just someone who sort of looks like him. [/color]

Copy of the shovel knows.jpg

Channeling dead marxists. Just another service (with just the right amount of vodka rations and a 22 day old beet) I can provide the State. Very useful, no.

Copy of deadtedsez.jpg

P.S. My most equal Commissarka, I am but the messenger and take no responsibility (like any good prog) for the messages.

Whee, this is a relief to know. At first thought, I thought the TV was on the fritz again then, waalaa, I read in the Cubical that fearless Leader is on all the channels all the time and I know, it is not my our television. Now, I must dig my boot out of the glass and see if it still works. Wish we luck, comrades!

If you adjust your tin foil hat to 740 Hz while bending over at 34 degrees, Laika is able to pull in and transmit from the past. Try it.

1244157634-old_tv.jpg

Big Fur Hat posted this picture on IOTW and overnight it gathered 22 comments. Some of them imitate the original Tweets that inspired the show in the first place.

He gonna be pissed having to go on the cam-pain trail No time for Golf!

Move over Shatner here comes the REAL talker of SHIT!

Will this be aired in all 57 states?

I wonder if the First Daughters have a swear jar for their Dad because no doubt he says F*ck America all the time. Probably enough quarters in it to pay off TARP.

If this show runs 24/7 on all channels does that mean Crappy Days, Codumbo, and Hijack are already canceled?

Golf balls are racist they are white, change America needs change

To be followed up by another show titled, “the $#!t the Media Actually Laps Up and Reports as Gospel!”

My dad says Hiney, heh,heh!

“Both of you girls go clean your rooms now. You don't want to? YOU DON'T WANT TO! Well I don't want to sell your sorry little asses to some ninety year old Imam who has never been introduced to a bathtub in his life and lives in a tent in the Iranian desert with his f***** goats and camels. But I'll damn well do it in a New York City Ground Zero Mosque building minute. NOW MOVE!”

Will the teleprompter get co-star billing?

Another show could be “Shit My Mom Wears”

Recently came across a site, Shit my kids ruined and thought about a “Shit POTUS ruined” site. And now “Shit my dad says” comes along… Must be Shit Week for me.

Isn't this show on already? Every time I turn on the TV I hear shit coming out of this clown.

I think the Sh@t he says starts right after “Let me be clear…”

I like how the youngest daughter is laughing her can off. She's on to him, no doubt.

“Stuff My dad Says.” It's been going on ad nauseum for 18 months now. Those kids are probably fed up by now too.

The spin off series could be ‘My Sasquatch Mama Smells Like Shit.'

Another spin off could be ‘Joey'. In episode 1 we find Biden in the Caribbean looking for treasure from a map he got at Long John Silvers.

“S*** My Mom Eats.”

“Shit we are paying for” and next seasons, “shit our kids are paying for” Unfortunately many many sequels are expected.

Bull $#!t With 5 prayer calls a day

Hey white America, this shit is really Reparations.

Which of the daughters are to be the lesbian? Do not all the Amerkkkan TV shows now must be for having either gay boy or lesbian?