N2Obama: Nitrous Oxide Logo

This idea has been suggested by Comrade_Tovarish to the Visual Agitation Department, and finally, after passing a number of review boards, commissions, and subcommissions at the Karl Marx Treatment Center, all of whose members have inhaled N2O while reviewing this idea, it was implemented today with the stated goal of keeping up the good spirits of the toiling masses because nothing else Obama's Administration does, seems to uplift anything.

I was wondering why I was hitting the whip cream cans extra heavy lately. WOW!

<off>

Err, umm, it's actually N20. Just a minor chemical detail from a repeat user (in a turbo race car) :D

Thanks, Guest! The guilty have been purged. The revised graphic is even more inspiring than before the error, which had never happened in the first place.

Error, I see no error. The Party, and especially The Inner Circle ™ is of course infallible.

(sigh) suddenly, I have not one bad thought in my equal head. I feel so relaxed, so what if my super dacha is actually a regular dacha, so what if my vault of Meow Begone was raided a while back, so what if I fear for my life from the terrorists proles, with N20, the Obama version, I can just sit back and relax.

There's glorious and then there's glorious!

If I still had the right gear (two threated halves, one with a piercing point) and balloon, why, I'd bust a Whip-it in celebration!

It seems to me that Samuel Colt, who made all men equal, until Marx et. al., once had a period in his career where he filled tents with N2O, a semi-lucrative business that was nothing to laugh at.