Nanski Peloski Bitch Slap!

I would like to have my way with this image of this person, a real piece of canon fodder if there ever was one, but, could use some guidance. For example, I'd like to turn her "pin" into a People's Pastie, reposition it, dupe it and put them into their proper place, changing the red cross into a hammer and sickle, which I have on hand. Further, I would like to do an enlargement rollover on the "documents" Nanski seems to have on her left shoulder, or anywhere else. I don't know how to do this. But, will learn. I would also like to include tassles on each pastie! Each "medal" contains the image as follows: Above, the "pink slip", the American citizen. The pink slip itself says...You're fired! Or something like that! The medal contains the image of an American citizen. I like that!

Below that, well, ok, the birth certificate! With Obama as part of the enlargement! With Obama and his "thumbs-up!" I have those images handy.

I, Pamalinsky, have never asked anyone for these things before. Am I asking too much?

This is just a part of the first thing I want to do, in fact, it's because of you that I even thought of it in the first place. I'm stumbling a bit, but am inspired by the likes of the Cube. I gotta start somewhere!

If someone here wants to actually do this I won't mind a bit!

Go Cube!!! (why isn't the photo displaying? It shows when I go to edit. Help!)

I'll be more then happy to help there Comrade Pam.

Image Seriously though, the best thing to do is save the picture to your computer, then use the "upload photo" option in the editor.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, than a thousand words surely deserves a picture. The reference to pasties and tassels has me intrigued.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:I'll be more then happy to help there Comrade Pam.

Image Seriously though, the best thing to do is save the picture to your computer, then use the "upload photo" option in the editor.

Thank you Commissar Elliott, I have actually done that! And successfully posted this picture in another spot on the People's Blog. I am just dying for you guys to see this! I don't know how to do all the web tricks yet, so in my impatience I just described what I'd like to do. I absolutely do know how to create what I want in Photoshop, but, don't have it now. I may just get a free download of it that they give you for a month (trial run). It's a bit expensive for now but I may just get it anyway. A wonderful comrade gave me the free Gimp, but learning to use it is a whole other thing even though it is similar. Until I correct what I did here, you can go here, scroll down a bit, and I'm sure you'll recognize our Queen!:
http://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic ... 5990#85990

The thing is, Elliott, the image is THERE when I go to edit my own post, and was there when I uploaded it the first time. (Maybe I should just redo it.) Or, maybe it's a computer glitch. Arrgh! I just hate having my first "New Post" be a "dud". What a letdown for my comrades.

Howsomever, this could be a good thing after all. (developing)

It is forcing me to do the actual, real, alterations on this image myself. The Politburo is not stupid. They know a sucker when they see one. They don't want to take any responsibility and want me to take the heat! Yeah, that's it! It's the Politburo's fault, I tell you! It's their fault!

(I still have to figure out how get this image up, however.)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:If a picture is worth a thousand words, than a thousand words surely deserves a picture. The reference to pasties and tassels has me intrigued.

Good one, Comrade Whoopie! I have actually done that! And successfully posted this picture in another spot on the People's Blog. I am just dying for you guys to see this! I don't know how to do all the tech tricks yet, so in my impatience I just described what I'd like to do. Until I correct what I did here, you can go here, scroll down a bit, and I'm sure you'll recognize our Queen!:
https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?p=85990#85990

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comrade Pamalinski,
Image should be showing now. I uploaded it. Looked like it was uploaded twice and was confusing the server.

There's a great, free image program at
http://photobie.com

My dear Commis Elliott

This is so thrilling to know. I can hardly wait to try this on hubby's PC.... and the drawing sounds like such beet ready fun!

Grigori E.R. wrote:Comrade Pamalinski,
Image should be showing now. I uploaded it. Looked like it was uploaded twice and was confusing the server.

There's a great, free image program at
http://photobie.com

You Sir, are a prince... er...true comrade! I am most grateful for your intervention on my behalf!
I am determined to do the deed and make a few alterations on this puppy, though. I just gotta see it realized!

I suppose you could call the above post, at best, um, well...a "teaser." I was trolling around The Cube last night and discovered that someone else had posted this photo a while back, but in a different way (thank goodness.)

I have yet to explore The Cube's nether regions, (it's HUGE!), but I have seen some pretty juicy stuff!

And, thanks so much for the free image link! And your encouragement.

You're welcome Comrade Pamalinsky. Anything for our beloved Speaker of the House of Organizers. We've even elevated her to Sainthood:

Grigori E.R. wrote:You're welcome Comrade Pamalinsky. Anything for our beloved Speaker of the House of Organizers. We've even elevated her to Sainthood:

Yeah, Grigori E.R., I can see that! I only hope I can measure up to the standards of my comrades. I, Pamalinsky will do my best to live up to that! (My download of the free Photoshop is downloading as I speak.) And, it's taking a helluva long time!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:My dear Commis Elliott

This is so thrilling to know. I can hardly wait to try this on hubby's PC.... and the drawing sounds like such beet ready fun!

Don't worry, my dear Fraulein, I, Pamalinsky, have something special coming up for you. You should know that I used to be called Fraulein Lebenspiel! or, was it Liebenspiel, I dunno, I was drunk on Vodka rations! It doesn't matter, they both work! Ya gotta trust me on this!

[quote="Pamalinsky"][/font]

Don't worry, my dear Fraulein, I, Pamalinsky, have something special coming up for you. You should know that I used to be called Fraulein Lebenspiel! or, was it Liebenspiel, I dunno, I was drunk on Vodka rations! It doesn't matter, they both work! Ya gotta trust me on this![/quote]

ahhh, those were days!!Drunk on the ever lovely and bountiful, ever so humble, Vodka rations. Many a pleasant memory abound,many a hunky bodies recalled, many a. . . . I think that's why I gave up the lovely and bountiful Vodka rations.

Hush! Hush! My dear Fraulein. You don't have to explain. I understand.

ah, yes, dear Comrade Pamalinsky . . . a sweeeet Stolichnaya compatriot! Found memories, warm the cockles of my heart.

I really can't handle the vodka rations they give us. Way above my head. I'll settle for the wimpy stuff, like Livingston Chablis 10.5 Blanc. Howsomever, I have always noticed when at a party where they are serving up Margaritas, whenever the crowd is asked if they want another pitcher, everyone always says "Hell yeah". It's inevitable. I must admit I am one of those who says "Hell yeah." But, I don't serve them up in my own home. No particular reason. Just don't.

I can see I have evoked some wonderful memories for you. I really love doing that! Stay happy, my dear Fraulein!