Nanski Peloski: Embrace the Suck

Nanski Peloski politicizes the verb, "to suck," on national TV.

Such stunning eloquence!

As a courtesy to my loyal comrades, I have provided you with the following conjugations for those who are unaware that these conjugation thingys exist. Trust me, this conjugation thingy covers everything, and, I mean everything!

Conjugate verb: SUCK

Here's Nanski in all her glory, including previously secret, hidden giggles, encouraging us to "embrace the "suck":

Stay classy, Nanski! This is what true equality is all about!

Dearest Pamski,

Imagine my sadness to discover that conjugation.com had nothing to do with cojugal visits.

Nonetheless, Comrade Gore's interwebs are a fountain of knowledge...

When I think of suck, I think of Dear Comradette Nansky.

embrace the suck pelosi.jpg

As Minister of Truth, I cannot tell a lie:

Last year, after Hillary slipped and fell from getting dizzy from working hard, President Obama asked me: "How's Hillary's head?" So I told him: "Well, she's no Monica."

And, commencing with her comeback in 2011, Monica seems to be doing quite well:

--Minister of Truth

In attempting to distance herself from ObamaCare (by following Nancy Pelosi's recommendation to "Embrace the Suck," Hillary Clinton condemns ObamaCare's provision of "penis pumps" to Medicare-Eligible males. She says they just lead to the drudgery of repeated demands for penis-pump therapy. Hillary uses the Vacuum-Shredder instead because "once is enough," which is why she says "Every bedroom should have one."

--Doctor Obama

Pamalinsky wrote:As a courtesy to my loyal comrades, I have provided you with the following conjugations for those who are unaware that these conjugation thingys exist. Trust me, this conjugation thingy covers everything, and, I mean everything!

https://conjugation.com/verb/suck
Comrade Pam, I'm sorry to say that conjugation.com did not include "suckage" in their conjugationals, which left me feeling a great emptiness, as though, well, a great suckage had occurred in Word Land.

I'll be OK eventually, which is more than I can say about Comrade Nanski.